Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

21 minutes ago, CoopF22 said:

Are you going to say what you suspect? 

Knowing Mystique, it's because it can rhyme with "LT" (Legendary Truth).

While there's always a chance they could show back up, I never expect it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Legacy said:

I mean, they were technically here as recently as 2016. Wasn't the Repository LT?

Also, did they change the website a bit? The fonts feel different, but maybe I'm just on edge because finals.

1 hour ago, TheRobcat said:

I hope that becomes clear eventually. I'd like to know what you mean. heh heh

Dare I say it? Soon. 

30 minutes ago, CoopF22 said:

Are you going to say what you suspect? 

Right now? No.

I'll give info to work it out though. 

The Ifrit has been very good with syllables in the past. I see two possibilities given the meter. Two syllables bringing the final count to 7 or three syllables bringing the final count to 8. Both can work, especially since this appears to be a closing. Ending on 7 instead of 8 could be an artistic decision to show "the close". 

"The game is yours" he/she/it is handing over the reigns. He/she/it is bowing out, but handing the game to another. That other can be discerned from "To those who monitor and see". Both possibilities that I see are, in a way, the same possibility all things considered. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Dare I say it? Soon. 

Right now? No.

The Ifrit has been very good with syllables in the past. I see two possibilities given the meter. Two syllables bringing the final count to 7 or three syllables bringing the final count to 8. Both can work, especially since this appears to be a closing. Ending on 7 instead of 8 could be an artistic decision to show "the close". 

"The game is yours" he/she/it is handing over the reigns. He/she/it is bowing out, but handing the game to another. That other can be discerned from "To those who monitor and see". Both possibilities that I see are, in a way, the same possibility all things considered. 

Maybe they've figured out that my R&M clues are better than their poems.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Legacy said:

Maybe they've figured out that my R&M clues are better than their poems.

Three syllables. It works. Mysti is two syllables...

25 minutes ago, Legacy said:

I missed this!!

You know nothing!!!

*stomps foot and goes into the corner*

That's only one of the possibilities  :P

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Dare I say it? Soon. 

Right now? No.

The game is yours Dr. Loomis... HALLOWEEN 6: THE CURSE OF MICHAEL MYERS HOUSE CONFIRMED!!

Image result for game is yours dr loomis halloween 6

• Like 1

On 2/19/2018 at 6:18 PM, mz_ said:

Sorry, I'm behind and trying to catch up so sorry if this has been addressed.

I don't know if it means anything, but these are all Tori Amos songs, and she is a singer/songwriter with red hair. 

38 minutes ago, faceleg said:

Sorry, I'm behind and trying to catch up so sorry if this has been addressed.

I don't know if it means anything, but these are all Tori Amos songs, and she is a singer/songwriter with red hair. 

I’m pretty sure all those hints related to the first announcement, Stranger Things

• Like 1

On 5/11/2018 at 2:10 PM, NuteGunrayWasFramed said:

Isn't this from last year, where Ifrit was hinting that Cindy was going to be an icon...but it never happened?

^Things I've missed cause I've been working and replying on breaks....

If memory serves, it usually does, this tweet came with another one. Someone inferred that The Ifrit was Emeric Belasco or Autumn Wind. This tweet was part of a response denying that The Ifrit was either. 

So: 

Stoked by the past, I cannot deny = I'm inspired by past clue givers

But flames burn brightest when tinder's dry = leaks and clue givers are more prevalent when official news is sparse. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The threads not dead we're all just lying in wait!! We have tons of clues and different things each could mean, we can assume another announcement isn't far off since it appears to be a simple delay rather than a deal that fell through last week, and after all ''tis the season for announcements to start picking up we've only really just begun!!:Dpatience is a virtue hun all will be made known...soon...:lol:! As for our insiders if the info you guys were given is accurate and the delay was more technical than legal are we safe to hope this week will be the announcement or is the delay possibly not resolved yet? Also forgive me for not scouring back through recent pages on my own but do we know which codename was supposed to have been the announcement?

Edit: just saw legacys post about this week!

Edited by ToxicodendronHEDERA92
  • Like 2