Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

20 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Still trying to track down the leaked list to confirm, but I don’t think Halloween was on it. From memory it was 

- IT

- AHS Cult

- TrT

- Stranger Things

- NoES

- The Conjuring

So I reckon TrT is the only unannounced IP in that list that will be at HHN28, alongside Stranger Things. 

Be interesting to see what other IPs are in the mix, and how many!

I believe the original list was ST, IT, AHS, TrT, ANoES, Halloween & The Thing.

29 minutes ago, Legacy said:

Hell... I've given the clues for two of the three remaining IP houses. Including the one that remaining that was on the expected list. That should narrow down your options.

Ok. So either BlumHalloween or TrT. The former would be far more lucrative of course.

Has there been "behind the scenes upheaval" as 71 questioned on IU? I wonder if (and hope we don't) have any "replacement houses."

EDIT: Just saw your answer on IU. My bad.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Ok. So either BlumHalloween or TrT. The former would be far more lucrative.

Has there been "behind the scenes upheaval" as 71 questioned on IU?

IPs always get lost. New IPs always come in. The timing is always the issue. Timing wasn't an issue this year.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

10:31 and no one is trick or treating. I'm beginning to suspect there isn't going to be an announcement today! 

As a Morphan, I am in a perpetual state of trick-or-treating!! 

Therefore, someone is trick-or-treating. There's still no announcement, but trick-or-treating is happening. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

10:31 and no one is trick or treating. I'm beginning to suspect there isn't going to be an announcement today! 

There was an issue with the website on Hollywood’s side. It was postponed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I figured it out! All the Rick and Morty clues and the talk of popular fandom can only mean one thing....

We are getting a McDonalds house! Evil clowns, the Hamburglar and life size chicken nuggets are not the scariest part either. That honor goes to the room at the very end, after waiting for over an hour, that ties everything back to the clues. The walls are lined with empty sauce cups and your told they have run out of Szechuan Sauce! The horror!! 

• Haha 2

On 5/9/2018 at 10:26 AM, Legacy said:

What makes you think clue 5 is a theme park?

Still coming back to this but I’m wondering if it could be an analogy for Terrorland? I know you’re not confirming but I’m wondering if another iteration of Scary Tales is in the works, instead though going back to the Terrorland moniker and expanding on it. I’m also seriously curious about who this points to. 

• Like 1

Looks like Ifrit is out. Probably just kinda frustrated, but hopefully not compromised. 

It's time for me to take a bow To stop the game, and play, for now To those who monitor and see The game is yours...

Dc6qChuUQAA16yt.jpg

Hmm. That was bigger and I thought it would have been. sorry. 

12 hours ago, Badge said:

I figured it out! All the Rick and Morty clues and the talk of popular fandom can only mean one thing....

We are getting a McDonalds house! Evil clowns, the Hamburglar and life size chicken nuggets are not the scariest part either. That honor goes to the room at the very end, after waiting for over an hour, that ties everything back to the clues. The walls are lined with empty sauce cups and your told they have run out of Szechuan Sauce! The horror!! 

This guy jumps out at you for one last scare.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Looks like Ifrit is out. Probably just kinda frustrated, but hopefully not compromised. 

It's time for me to take a bow To stop the game, and play, for now To those who monitor and see The game is yours...

Dc6qChuUQAA16yt.jpg

Hmm. That was bigger and I thought it would have been. sorry. 

If the rhyme ends in the way I suspect...

My respect for the Ifrit just went up. 

• Like 1