Jump to content

Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation


Mark M.
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, TheRobcat said:

From this point on, I think the announcements are going to be extra interesting. Especially the originals. Does anyone know if they will stick to the two or three week at a time schedule and if the next one will be an original, keeping with the pattern? 

We had a 23 day gap between the first and second announcements, and a 20 day gap between the second and third. I'll estimate 6/5.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, TheRobcat said:

I think Rag-Tag might be the secret house.

I hope Feature is a return of Bloodengutz.

I think Snacks is about people being turned into food for someone(s) or something(s). Clue 6?

I have a pretty good handle on Meteor, though I'm sworn to secrecy. 

No

Unlikely

No

Which clue is it?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Legacy said:

No

Unlikely

No

Which clue is it?

I think Meteor may be clue 6 with the updated info. 

 

And maybe Feature is the secret one?

 

I think I guessed Snacks before. Heh heh

Edited by TheRobcat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

We had a 23 day gap between the first and second announcements, and a 20 day gap between the second and third. I'll estimate 6/5.

6/7 seems plausible for an update. The buy1get1 sale ends 6/6. 

 

If the orignal timeline was for the 10th and something caused issues, 5/24 is plausible as well. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, CoopF22 said:

So you don't have "IT" as a confirmation for missing HHN28? 

I don't. And what's crazy is I had a dream last night that someone told me they saw a "shipping container arrive and it had a house name on it..." When I asked, they whispered "it" and I got so excited I woke up. :wacko:

14 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

6/7 seems plausible for an update. The buy1get1 sale ends 6/6. 

 

If the orignal timeline was for the 10th and something caused issues, 5/24 is plausible as well. 

Also, if I had to guess, we might get the overall "theme" of the event.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2018 at 9:10 PM, Maxmoser said:

So for IPs:

 

Confirmed:

Stranger Things 

Trick r’ Treat

 

Maybe:

Halloween

AHS:Cult

 

No way in hell:

NoES 

Alien

The Thing

The Lost Boys

 

Unsure about IT. 

Soooooo......what are we thinking will come? Since it seems like all the initial IPs are thrown out the window

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/19/2018 at 11:07 AM, Ringwraith said:

 

No Halloween and no AHS. At least in house form. I don't know why The Thing or Lost Boys would be considered "no way in hell," since the only "confirmations" I have for missing HHN28 are Halloween and AHS.

 

Do you know if it’s true that they’re currently looking for motorcycle riders?

 

KmoyqPr.gif

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Coach- IP- possibly Poltergeist- clue 4?

Dynamite- Trick r Treat- clue 2

Feature- mysterious secret house in Shrek?!

Fireball- Stranger Things- no clue

Meteor- original- clue 6

Poison- original- clue 5

Rag-Tag- original

Snacks- original

Surprise- IP- possibly HDD- clue 7?

Zero- Dead Exposure- clue 1

 

 

Edited by TheRobcat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I keep trying to figure out the hint about an original that started out as a scarezone, but then found a home, but that home was not its own, and I'm still not sure and not sure if it is one of the things Legacy has also riddled. By found a home, but not its own, I wonder if that means it was a house that shared a soundstage with another. Also, Nightingales hasn't been a scarezone has it? That would line up well with the code name snacks.  

 

Also- I really appreciate this place being such a great resource for researching things. 

Edited by TheRobcat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ringwraith said:

Also, if I had to guess, we might get the overall "theme" of the event.

 

I agree. They just need to adjust the tracking a bit more ;)  

 

Everything should be clear after that. 

 

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

Hmmmm...

 

Unlikely

 

Still killing me, Smalls. 

 

4 hours ago, Maxmoser said:

What’s the next original? Meaty Meatz? hr bloodengutz? Screamhouse, All Nite Die In, or Silver Screams for the 2010’s?

One of these things are not like the others...

 

Well, two, although, technically the second still connects. 

 

38 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

I keep trying to figure out the hint about an original that started out as a scarezone, but then found a home, but that home was not its own, and I'm still not sure and not sure if it is one of the things Legacy has also riddled. By found a home, but not its own, I wonder if that means it was a house that shared a soundstage with another. Also, Nightingales hasn't been a scarezone has it? That would line up well with the code name snacks.  

 

Also- I really appreciate this place being such a great resource for researching things. 

 

It  was a zone

It had a home

Was not alone

So not its own

 

When Snacks is finally figured out, I'm imagining much face palming. It's one of the easier ones to decipher. You just have to think like a an evil riddle maker. 

 

HHN spec and LT games share this in common:

 

They are simplification and overthinking combined. 

 

 

 

 

6 hours ago, DraculaTeeth said:

 

Do you know if it’s true that they’re currently looking for motorcycle riders?

 

KmoyqPr.gif

 

Not sure if it's true, I haven't seen an audition that listed them. 

 

My guess would be for an NY zone if they do have bikes again. The only places I've seen bikes are NY and HB. HB was in 07. The caurosel bikes. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

 

I agree. They just need to adjust the tracking a bit more ;)  

 

Everything should be clear after that.

 

It  was a zone

It had a home

Was not alone

So not its own

 

When Snacks is finally figured out, I'm imagining much face palming. It's one of the easier ones to decipher. You just have to think like a an evil riddle maker. 

 

HHN spec and LT games share this in common:

 

They are simplification and overthinking combined. 

 

Not sure if it's true, I haven't seen an audition that listed them. 

 

My guess would be for an NY zone if they do have bikes again. The only places I've seen bikes are NY and HB. HB was in 07. The caurosel bikes. 

 

1. I still maintain the theme will be a video store. I hope if we do get an icon it’ll be like the Blockbuster equivalent of the Usher. Or the Director returns but he’s recording on a camcorder now! 

 

2. I felt like The Wizard of Oz fit that riddle but not the codename Snacks, is it possible we may be getting at least 2 originals that borrow from past houses? 

 

3. *PA announcement* Is there a Mr. Bremer in the house?? That’s who I first saw mention it. They apparently held auditions for returning SA’s this weekend so I figured it came from there but it sounds like it didn’t. I remember motorcycles in Vamp ‘55 at the end of the event. However, they weren’t used in the show type of way they were in The Purge last year. IIRC, they rode them out and parked them on the sides of the street in more of a photo op style. 

 

Whatever it’s for I hope it’s not The Purge again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2018 at 8:28 AM, Legacy said:

Since the head's out of the bag.

 

Clue Set 1 – “Babylegs” (Announced Dead Exposure: Patient Zero/Codename Zero)

 

Part 1

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S01E08/q36gFUxzTwP3g-kcTBbU85FfoaA=.gif

 

Part 2

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S01E08/E-iboRmcdE_CmKZMaK3OLFWY7U0=.gif

 

Rule – Word Exchange

Solution – In Part 1, the word “Detective” is replaced by the word “Cop.” A Detective is similar to a Private Investigator. Boris Schuster, the protagonists of Dead Exposure in 2008 was a PI. In Part 2, “Daddy Legs” replaces “Regular Legs” to key on a replaced word.

 

Clue Set 2 – “Mind Blowers” (Announced Trick R Treat/Codename Dynamite)

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E08/wPNxfU_TWkVEtOhez8ka_gwO7GU=.gif

 

Rule – Word count

Solution – Counting the words in each line of the clue gives you 4-2-2. This translates to a time of 4 minutes, 22 seconds (it’s the only option in a 30 minute show). At that time mark in the Rick and Morty episode “Morty’s Mind Blowers,” Rick states “They don't all have titles, though. It's not a "Simpsons" Halloween special, more like a clip show made of clips you never saw!”

 

The movie Trick R Treat, as an anthology, is ‘like a clip show,’ dedicated to Halloween.

 

Clue Set 3 – “Dammit Jerry”

 

Part 1

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S02E06/pZUsQfuhnqxF7JO7l010rSOldas=.gif

 

Part 2

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S01E07/A1YZKl_tTWPNlxcFIbhFD_pxlq0=.gif

 

Part 3

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E05/mSjhEL39unrtvjFFhjTD2bf3Yw8=.gif

 

Rule – Elements of Story

 

Clue 4 – “Saving Rick”

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E01/43-0myzkor8MU6r9QG0fIDh-oZ4=.gif

 

Rule – Context

 

Clue 5 – “Pink”

Part 1

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E09/q2MRHgCy4sv2x_QVwbaJKGwXqnc=.gif

 

Part 2

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E09/UmaCc-rDTwLqBm4QzY5-cxOJmjI=.gif

 

Part 3

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E09/o2KhY4SN0_O_NK8aNfE_osgrebo=.gif

 

Rule – Analogy

 

Clue 6 – Pickle

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S03E03/ku5PBVj7j3nDcsYp1FKI4D9uWuc=.gif

 

Rule – None

 

Clue 7 – Nihilism

https://masterofallscience.com/video/S02E07/HSUJbtUoZNvLfxrjwD2dY-SG3AY=.gif

 

Rule – Sleight

 

Clue 8 Ship

 

@Legacy Clue 8 Ship?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, DraculaTeeth said:

 

2. I felt like The Wizard of Oz fit that riddle but not the codename Snacks, is it possible we may be getting at least 2 originals that borrow from past houses? 

 

3. *PA announcement* Is there a Mr. Bremer in the house?? That’s who I first saw mention it. They apparently held auditions for returning SA’s this weekend so I figured it came from there but it sounds like it didn’t. I remember motorcycles in Vamp ‘55 at the end of the event. However, they weren’t used in the show type of way they were in The Purge last year. IIRC, they rode them out and parked them on the sides of the street in more of a photo op style. 

 

1. Weeeellll......it's so easy to connect things to the past. 

 

2. @Ecto_Freak please report! Are there auditions for bikes?

 

I think the first year we had bikes was '06 Deadtropolis. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

 

1. Weeeellll......it's so easy to connect things to the past. 

 

2. @Ecto_Freak please report! Are there auditions for bikes?

 

I think the first year we had bikes was '06 Deadtropolis. 

 

Since it is so easy to connect things to the past I’m wondering if that’s how the overall theme & “the past will haunt you” ties in. Like a video store in Carey, Ohio. Maybe all the originals have ties in the past, just maybe not as blatant as Dead Exposure. It could be new concepts that have connections to older ones?? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...