Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

6 hours ago, zombieman said:

Good chance it will.  Following the operation, the pupil remains dilated for up to a YEAR!  That makes you very sensitive to light.  Strobes can be painful.  Oncoming headlights are starbursts, etc.

DE2 will hit close to home for you, I take it? :wacko:

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

It’s a hint that the house will be a mashup 

Edit: But also the word specifically  being chosen instead of just any compound word , I’m sure is a hint as well 

Edit 2: Rainbow is also a Closed Compound , Closed compound sounds like a setting to me 

Edited by ChildOfHorror
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, ChildOfHorror said:

It’s a hint that the house will be a mashup 

Edit: But also the word specifically  being chosen instead of just any compound word , I’m sure is a hint as well 

Edit 2: Rainbow is also a Closed Compound , Closed compound sounds like a setting to me 

I made this one hard. I may be being a little mean, but I figure we need something to entertain us until the next update. 

Let's see:

I've taught that rainbow is a compound word. Compound words are words made of two or more words. That's more teaching. 

Rainbow is an interesting compound word, because one could say a rainbow is, itself, a compound. 

This clue is layered. There are multiple ways to find what I'm trying to connect to. Feel free to follow paths and trails and wild connections. 

If if my theory is correct, we probably won't have an update til the 7th. The least we can do is speculate. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheRobcat said:

I'm gonna leave the pickle Rick clue for others because I stumbled upon some info and I realized I'd be working backwards.

200 posts! Half a dozen intelligent ones! Level Up!

Awww...

I think you're closer to my age then some. I was depending on you to get one of the connections. 

• Like 2

Well compound could lead to a few things

1. A mashup house

2. A literal compound as in a location where a group (a cult, militia, etc) resides (perhaps even a bunker?)

3. We know from Giggles and Gore that Evil Clowns are made and from Recollections that the Body Collectors are too. Anything I'm forgetting?

2. To produce or create by combining two or more ingredients or parts; compose or make up

To add to or intensify so as to make worse

But I think our answer actually lies

@mystiquephreeq not at a different rainbow, but rather somewhere over it 

Edited by Midnight Detective

Inside Universal has had a shit ton of speculation lately.

So... Bloody Mary is rumored for a comeback. 

The Lost Boys is rumored as a scare zone(a la Trick R’ Treat hopefully):

Probably @Legacy will say these are false.

these are just from what I read. So hopefully I’m catching up 

• Like 1

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic