Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

1 hour ago, Midnight Detective said:

Or, hear me out

Baby Legs is nothing without his legs.

Daddy legs points us to the fact that legs is the hint.

Now everyone knows that Legacy's clues are clues you have to read though, but did anyone stop to read his name?

Legacy. Leg-acy - the answer has been in front of us this whole time.

Legacy without his legs is simply ACY. But what is ACY?

Our next clue lies here

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ACY

The answer lies with you. Not in your guess, but you have a very important portion of the answer. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Zero hour as in midnight?

or Leg-endary Truth? 

Detective?

Detective Babylegs

Midnight Detective

Is Legacy's noir house finally happening?

Just something to point out to those who can make better sense of things - I looked up the Baby legs clip and the tall guy doesn't say "Daddylegs," he says "Regularlegs." Not sure if it was just a random word change on captions or a clue

Grasping at straws here but there's a movie called Zero Effect about a Detective Zero but I know absolutely nothing about it or how it could be relevant. It is based off of a Sherlock Holmes story however. If not for the inclusion of Daddy/Regularlegs my guess would have been that it's a house based on short detective stories.

Did you know that the first detective story is accredited to Edgar Allan Poe? In addition he has a story called King Pest which features a character named Legs

Edited by Midnight Detective
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

Detective?

Detective Babylegs

Midnight Detective

Just something to point out to those who can make better sense of things - I looked up the Baby legs clip and the tall guy doesn't say "Daddylegs," he says "Regularlegs." Not sure if it was just a random word change on captions or a clue

It's intentional. Just like in the first clue.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Legacy said:

It's intentional. Just like in the first clue.

So First clue the first part of the quote was backwards or opposite, second part we included the word daddy instead of regular, so mom? Also daddy legs running around so Run mom, Eddies mom? But thats my mind making stupid connections, let’s just go with mom .

Edited by ChildOfHorror

Well in that case see you guys in 224 pages

https://www.amazon.com/Detective-Daddy-Mallory-Kane/dp/0373695675

WAIT A SECOND

I'm either getting better or worse at this but something's happening

7 hours ago, Legacy said:

And the Rick and Morty stuff here isn't the same as elsewhere.

It literally wasn't the same. The words were different and this was a direct, on the nose tip off. Maybe everyone but me figured it out but I just got it.

In that case, I have to ask (and if it's outside the spirit of speculation then just ignore it)

4 hours ago, Legacy said:

I'd be shocked if Chucky showed up.

Is shocked a casual term used like "snowed" or am I overlooking another clue here?

Double Edit: just got back from IU forums. @Legacy said "Think different zero." 

Detective becomes cop.

Regular becomes daddy.

The answer then must lead from a synonym for zero

Zero becomes ________

Edited by Midnight Detective
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Midnight Detective said:

It literally wasn't the same. The words were different and this was a direct, on the nose tip off. Maybe everyone but me figured it out but I just got it.

Is shocked a casual term used like "snowed" or am I overlooking another clue here?

That's all it was. In the first clue, I changed "Detective" to Cop because Detective is the word that matters. In the second clue, I made an even more obvious change to try and bring focus to the fact that I changed something. So, Detective.

A Detective is important to Zero.

And yes, shocked is a termed that, in this instance, means subverting what is expected with immense emotion. Surprise.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Midnight Detective said:

Well in that case see you guys in 224 pages

https://www.amazon.com/Detective-Daddy-Mallory-Kane/dp/0373695675

WAIT A SECOND

I'm either getting better or worse at this but something's happening

In that case, I have to ask (and if it's outside the spirit of speculation then just ignore it)

Double Edit: just got back from IU forums. @Legacy said "Think different zero." 

Detective becomes cop.

Regular becomes daddy.

The answer then must lead from a synonym for zero

Zero becomes ________

Does Kane then equal Caine? If you are getting better at this game...lol!!

I hope so I love Cindy, Sindy  (whichever you prefer) and the whole fam!  muahahaha!

• Like 1

off topic because i can’t keep up with these clues and riddles. 

I started playing Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. I know when video games come again it will be a much bigger property; but Hellblade is incredibly terrifying and has some unique imagery we havnt seen in a house before, even if not based off of the game. I think a norse mythology house could be incredibly terrifying and disturbing.

• Like 2

Hi guys I've been lurking for a VERY(*insert EMBARRASSINGLY*) long time!!! First year I attended was 22 and after seeing everyone on fb guessing the houses before they were announced I scoured the web when I got home to find out HOW lol came across this site and a few others but I've lurked around here ever since because the info seems the most accurate and there's genuine discussion between everyone! Every year I always plan on joining in instead of reading along but for one reason or another I never get to and it felt kinda weird to jump in after all the houses were announced every year. The forums seem to be changing quite a bit this year tho with a lot of new names so I figured now or never lol.  The rumors you guys have been discussing all sound pretty good this year the likely and the unlikely (not that I'm hard to please infact I'm probably pretty hard to disappoint) ino the rumor is every year but the Thing would be a major bucket list house for me since I just missed the first one and we haven't actually seen one based directly on the '82 version which has been replayed enough times I shouldn't even admit it in our house.  Kinda disturbed that the Lost Boys rumor didn't get more people excited tho lol maybe it's just because I grew up with it as a favorite but I'd probably drop dead and roll over in my grave for a chance to see that show up lmao!  And last but not least since I just read it a Norse mythology house would be EPIC any mythology house would be a favore for the year of mine and I think tomb of the ancients proved it works for the general public too when the put work into it!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 4/20/2018 at 5:22 PM, DraculaTeeth said:

Nope, Philly.

Well every Eagles game I’ve been to they’ve won...and I’ll be at that game! Enjoy Vinny Curry & Beau Allen, and I hope DeSean is working out for you as well!

DeSean would be working out if we threw him the ball :angry: Yeah I'm happy to have those guys on the defense. Should be a solid year!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Maxmoser said:

The caretaker headlining hhn 28 or the caretaker making a comeback? Maybe a Screamhouse house for the millenials? 

Most millennials had the chance to see it since that actualy describes anyone all the way back to the 80s. But people like me from the currently not decided on name generation afterwords would love to see the caretaker.

and sorry if Norse mythology got people excited, it was just a random idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToxicodendronHEDERA92 said:

Hi guys I've been lurking for a VERY(*insert EMBARRASSINGLY*) long time!!! First year I attended was 22 and after seeing everyone on fb guessing the houses before they were announced I scoured the web when I got home to find out HOW lol came across this site and a few others but I've lurked around here ever since because the info seems the most accurate and there's genuine discussion between everyone! Every year I always plan on joining in instead of reading along but for one reason or another I never get to and it felt kinda weird to jump in after all the houses were announced every year. The forums seem to be changing quite a bit this year tho with a lot of new names so I figured now or never lol.  The rumors you guys have been discussing all sound pretty good this year the likely and the unlikely (not that I'm hard to please infact I'm probably pretty hard to disappoint) ino the rumor is every year but the Thing would be a major bucket list house for me since I just missed the first one and we haven't actually seen one based directly on the '82 version which has been replayed enough times I shouldn't even admit it in our house.  Kinda disturbed that the Lost Boys rumor didn't get more people excited tho lol maybe it's just because I grew up with it as a favorite but I'd probably drop dead and roll over in my grave for a chance to see that show up lmao!  And last but not least since I just read it a Norse mythology house would be EPIC any mythology house would be a favore for the year of mine and I think tomb of the ancients proved it works for the general public too when the put work into it!!!

Welcome to the forums! :freddy:

A Thing house would make me so insanely happy I might burn these forums down, haha.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Boris Shuster is interesting and it is the 10 year anniversary of Bloody Mary. I think. 

Tryin' to research lore while going about my day. :)

I don't think Bloody Mary will have anything to do with the event unless she's a clue to something else.  I believe there's copyright issues surrounding her I don't know the full situation but I've been lurking long enough that someone points it out every time I hear her name mentioned!

• Like 1

So, with the key words of Zero and Detective, I got to thinking. Typically in any type of outbreak they always try to find Patient Zero. The first known person to contract whatever outbreak is going on.  Detectives work to find this Patient Zero. Could we possible be dealing with some sort of outbreak house?

Not sure how paranormal investigators keep track of cases either. Could a house (and/or person) be considered a Patient Zero if whatever is happening to that home or person continues happening in other locations? If so, maybe we could be going to the very first location Legendary Truth investigated...their own personal Patient Zero?    

• Like 2