Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

11 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

You found the name change. I'm going to guess you aren't old enough to recognize the name or you're not from the central Florida area. 

Dr. Caine's original name paid homage to someone. 

The only requirements an icon must meet are A&Ds requirements. A&D includes unused icons as icons. 

By the way, which of the above does Cindy not meet?

5 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Give it a google with the Dr. in front

Always so jealous of people who got to grow up with a cool horror host! Creature Feature and you used the word feature? 

Wow. This was a group effort. Great work, everybody! 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Always so jealous of people who got to grow up with a cool horror host! Creature Feature and you used the word feature? 

I met Dick Bennick Sr. in 1993 prior to is 20th Anniversary special. I was 13 and he was at the mall (same mall where I went into my first haunted house) promoting his 20th anniversary special being held at BG. I fangirled so hard. All my friends freaked out and had to see Jaime Walters when he did a mall appearance. I couldn't care less. Random encounter with Dr. Paul Bearer and I was a nervous wreck who had to get an autograph. 

The name is indelibly imprinted onto my brain. It's why I can remember Cindy's background so well. 

Also, Bone was named. Bone fits all the requirements listed as well. Just wish his counterpart could have been at the event too. 

We didnt name Bone. Bone had his name prior to the event opening. The use of we in last year's marketing did serve a purpose until the icon battle was lost. 

• Love 2

55 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

The only requirements an icon must meet are A&Ds requirements. A&D includes unused icons as icons. 

By the way, which of the above does Cindy not meet?

I didn’t know A&D ever really defined the term icon. 

And Cindy totally meets them all, I forgot she got a house in 2010(in my defense my first year was 25)

Edited by Jediwhit82

Fireball is 100% Stranger Things

Snacks is Lost Boys Or Romero maybe

Coach may be Poltergeist

Poison or Rag-Tag could be TrT

Dynamite better be The Thing damnit

Rag-Tag also sounds like Property That Can't Be Named (IT)

Wish I knew what originals to seperate