HHN 2017 Speculation

5 hours ago, Doctor_Acula said:

I am constantly amazed that people think Jeepers Creepers was a good movie, and that The Shining wasn't.

Everyone has different opinions. A majority of people love the Hellraiser and Saw franchises but I don't like them very much at all. Jeepers Creepers and The Shining are also two very different styles of horror

• Like 2

7 hours ago, dereksdominance said:

The Shining, Jeepers Creepers, and other horror films are way too different to compare though, so those people aren't making much sense. I really REALLY want a Jeepers Creepers maze. It's awful that the director molested a child, but does Murdy HAVE to work with the director?

Honestly I think Murdy would want to do it but knows he would receive hate obviously with people just talking about the director, so Murdy doesn't want to deal with the drama, its not that he doesn't want to make the house but people will not stop talking about the director and his old ways, so Murdy I think just figures whats the point, but don't doubt that it isn't on his list of many ips that he's been wanting to make. The future holds the answer for it but from now on, I don't think we'll see it at the event. 

19 hours ago, StraightEdge said:

I very do want a Jeepers Creepers maze, terror tram and/or scare zone. But I guess it really won't ever happen because of the director molesting children. A third film is ACTUALLY  coming out this year, too. Lol 

Jeepers Creepers if it came to the event tbh, it would only probably be a terror tram experience, since the movie takes place outdoors, Murdy would use the terror tram to his use because that's the best way he could capture the form of the movie, same with he did with Jason and Camp Crystal Lake a few years back even. Jeeper's Creeper's wouldn't technically have a maze, unless he goes on to do two things but I remember when he did Scream, all used Scream for was again the backlot, so all I could see, so it would just be a waste if you really look at it, not saying it wouldn't be good, it hasn't happened yet, so my point could be invalid until it happens but to me I just feel they would just use the Terror Tram since they've done it with Ghostface and last year with Hollywood Harry and Purge as well 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Honestly I think Murdy would want to do it but knows he would receive hate obviously with people just talking about the director, so Murdy doesn't want to deal with the drama, its not that he doesn't want to make the house but people will not stop talking about the director and his old ways, so Murdy I think just figures whats the point, but don't doubt that it isn't on his list of many ips that he's been wanting to make. The future holds the answer for it but from now on, I don't think we'll see it at the event. 

Jeepers Creepers if it came to the event tbh, it would only probably be a terror tram experience, since the movie takes place outdoors, Murdy would use the terror tram to his use because that's the best way he could capture the form of the movie, same with he did with Jason and Camp Crystal Lake a few years back even. Jeeper's Creeper's wouldn't technically have a maze, unless he goes on to do two things but I remember when he did Scream, all used Scream for was again the backlot, so all I could see, so it would just be a waste if you really look at it, not saying it wouldn't be good, it hasn't happened yet, so my point could be invalid until it happens but to me I just feel they would just use the Terror Tram since they've done it with Ghostface and last year with Hollywood Harry and Purge as well 

I understand, but wouldn't a Jeepers Creepers terror tram also induce drama?

On 5/13/2017 at 0:07 AM, dereksdominance said:

I understand, but wouldn't a Jeepers Creepers terror tram also induce drama?

Exactly, at this point there is no use for it at the event, Murdy and his crew know that, its better to take other properties that they see could fit in the event better. Hence why they might be putting the Titans of Terror in the tram this year because three of the four icons have been used in the tram, Michael Myers has never been used in the tram before because in previous' years he had houses like the rest of them. So this year could be interesting if they bring the Titans of Terror to the backlot and cause havoc. 

Michael Myers has been on the terror tram in HHN 2009. There was a whole sheet maze dedicated to him right next to the Psycho house. So there could be a possibility the sheet maze will make its return this year.

11 hours ago, Henry14 said:

Michael Myers has been on the terror tram in HHN 2009. There was a whole sheet maze dedicated to him right next to the Psycho house. So there could be a possibility the sheet maze will make its return this year.

My apologies I didn't remember that but if they do bring back the sheet maze, I think it would be cool for Michael Myers to have. \m/ 

So as for Orlando and Hollywood maybe you heard that one of the IPS is getting Purged and it's...

The Conjuring 

The Property that they are possibly using as the Replacement is The Thing for us. Orlando is using a Different Ip.

Edited by HHNManics

3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

so this is gonna be like the purge huh. gonna have the sets recolored to resemble the thing and with new scare actors inside. this is good and bad. good because we get to have a very amazing classic ip. bad because we don't have another good ip

Not quite actually. Scream became The Purge very late into the season. Luckily The Conjuring has been pulled way before the start of construction. This gives John enough time to design a maze based off of The Thing rather than just reusing Conjuring sets

damn I got rid of my 666 posts :( 

Edited by HorrorNightsFan13

52 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Not quite actually. Scream became The Purge very late into the season. Luckily The Conjuring has been pulled way before the start of construction. This gives John enough time to design a maze based off of The Thing rather than just reusing Conjuring sets

damn I got rid of my 666 posts :( 

i now think the thing is my most anticipated maze in this event right now. too bad we won't see the crooked man this year