HHN 2017 Speculation

4 hours ago, HHNManics said:

JP facade is Up

People on the forums are saying that it's for the Conjuring; if it is do you think we'll get the Warren's home, Perren's home, Amityville house, or the Conjuring 2 house as the facade?

7 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

It does look like the house from The Conjuring 2, but I thought The Conjuring was scrapped?

"From what I heard. Conjuring was suppose to be in Waterworld and Insidious was suppose to be in JP. However Chris wanted Conjuring to be in JP while Murdy didn't. When Insidious 4 got a moved release date Murdy didn't want to do it anymore so I'm guessing Chris convinced Murdy to move the Conjuring. While I know that a Maze will be in Waterworld that will be there. So I guess...

- AHS Roanoke (FDTD Area or moved a bit)
- The Shining (Mummy Queue)
- Evil Dead (747 Area)
- Saw (Metro Sets)
- The Conjuring (JP Queue)
- The Thing (Waterworld Queue)
- Blumhouse Mashup (Parsian Courtyard)"

- This is what Hhnmanics said on the forums, and for right now he's a reliable source

*dont mean to double post but* 

John said our next house announcement is gonna be mid June, so most likely next week. What are you guys' guesses on what he'll announce?; I'm guessing he'll announce something like AHS or Evil Dead so he can get it out of the way, and then I'm guessing that the next week he'll announce The Thing just ahead of its 35th anniversary.

Edited by wow

32 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

It could also be Insidious Chapter 4 as well as there could be something in the film that's a house that we haven't seen because we haven't seen it yet.

So basically we're either getting Conjuring or Insidious? *plz be conjuring*

I'll be at the park tommorow and will be taking pics. Where should I look (besides the the announced areas)? Also, sorry I haven't been posting recently. I started a new YouTube channel where I'll be doing some HHN related vids

30 minutes ago, JZOMBIE said:

I'll be at the park tommorow and will be taking pics. Where should I look (besides the the announced areas)? Also, sorry I haven't been posting recently. I started a new YouTube channel where I'll be doing some HHN related vids

The JP Queue, Mummy Queue, Waterworld Queue, Persian Courtyard, and Backlot (On the tram).

I have not been keeping up with HHN just like I hadn't last year (Although I visited the last weekend, don't know if I ever mentioned that). 

But I saw a post of Orlando's having SAW and then looked up that we might/probably will have it too and am disappointed...

Also disappointed at the lack of signature usage. (;

All I know is that I will be so stoked if the Conjuring is coming this year. That facade could be one of the houses from Conjuring 1 or 2, but honestly it could be a lot of things. Crossing my fingers for Conjuring though....bring on Valak!!!!

Also, Murdy needs to announce another maze or at least a scare zone already. I'M DYING HERE

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bggrenville813 said:

Just thought of something....maybe the whole Conjuring being scrapped because of the lawsuit thing is only regarding the first one but not the sequel....that's why the facade is the Enfield house

The facade doesn't look like The Enfield house though. Besides the lawsuit that supposedly got The Conjuring scrapped is relating to the lives of The Warrens and the use of their stories in movies. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/warner-bros-facing-900-million-lawsuit-conjuring-franchise-990107

I'm going to Universal this weekend and will have to check it out for myself, but from those pictures I can see aspects of the Enfield house. That's just me though! But the Enfield poltergeist has been the basis of several other movies. I work in the industry and have had to get around licensing issues before, there must be some way they can get around the Warren part of it and make it work. I mean, either way I've dealt with the disappointment of it being scrapped before, so this will just be good news if it ends up coming this year. 

What do we think the facade is for if not the Conjuring? (not being sarcastic/rude, genuinely wondering your ideas)

Also, I'm just addressing these rumors/trying to figure out why the Conjuring would come this year after the rumors of it being scrapped. I'm just as doubtful about it as you are. But a girl can dream!

Edited by bggrenville813
Adding

I have absolutely no idea what the facade could be. For the first time in 4 years I don't have any idea what the maze is. To me it looks far too wide and misshapen to be the enfield house, the windows don't match with it being the amityville house, some people are thinking it's Insidious but if it were from ch. 4 we wouldn't know. 

The conjuring has actually never been scrapped from the event that I've heard of. Last year John said that Texas Chainsaw was planned from the beginning. So unless it was planned for another year then I dont believe it's actually been scrapped before, we just all thought it would come. 

I love how nobody knows what this maze could possibly be. I'm going to say it's either one of two properties. 

If the Conjuring has indeed been scrapped, I'm surprised no one has brought up It. That could be a big possibility and a good way to maker this as a King year. 

I'm still thinking this is the Conjuring. If they're pushing forward with a third movie, I doubt the whole lawsuit would be an issue.  As for that facade, it's probably none of the houses we've seen in the movies. We never see the exterior of the Warren residence, so maybe Murdy is taking some creative liberty as to what it looks like. I think it would be great to start the house off with the Warren museum. 

But if Conjuring did get scrapped, it's probably It. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Freak said:

I love how nobody knows what this maze could possibly be. I'm going to say it's either one of two properties. 

If the Conjuring has indeed been scrapped, I'm surprised no one has brought up It. That could be a big possibility and a good way to maker this as a King year. 

I'm still thinking this is the Conjuring. If they're pushing forward with a third movie, I doubt the whole lawsuit would be an issue.  As for that facade, it's probably none of the houses we've seen in the movies. We never see the exterior of the Warren residence, so maybe Murdy is taking some creative liberty as to what it looks like. I think it would be great to start the house off with the Warren museum. 

But if Conjuring did get scrapped, it's probably It. 

After Universal did The Shining without Mr. King's approval I don't think it's very likely we'll see his properties until he passes. Also, Murdy confirmed he thought about writing an It maze so hopefully King will change his mind.

29 minutes ago, plaguexdoctor said:

It looks like the metro set plot is getting ready for construction. No tent is up but there's construction material there. 

According to Manics, the Metro Sets = Saw so that one should be easy to tell once built.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JZOMBIE said:

Yeeeeesss. This will be the best maze of the year

Agreed, as long as they do the property justice Saw should be a really good/fun house. Also they better have new traps from the new film(Jigsaw/Saw: Legacy)

Guys I don't know if y'all saw this but on Murdy's twitter he basically confirmed we're either getting an American Horror Story announcement this week or were getting the Writer's Block announcement. My bets on Writer's Block. 

Side note, but I found a connection for Insidious Chapter 4 and the "M" and "N" hint for Writer's Block. In the details for the movie it says Elise visits her family in New Mexico(NM) and paranormal stuff happens, so yeah.

Edited by wow