Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

*headdesk*

If people are saying there won't be a Ghostbusters house but there will be a Doctor Who, people don't understand how to build a mass-market event...

I don't remember saying there wouldn't be a ghostbusters house or saying that there will be a doctor who house, I was just putting the available evidence together, with the malcom tweet and the visit to the doctor who experiance. I don't know how popular Doctor Who is in the USA but I know in Britain it is a lot more popular than Ghostbusters.

Ghostbusters is popular though in Britain, don't mistake the above statement for suggesting that ghostbusters is unpopular.

Ghostbusters the show was replaced with the POS that is twister and that was really disappointing when I last went back to USF.

Edited by matt_world2004

While the Malcolm clue fits in pretty well with Dr Who, I wonder how much it would fit in with HHN and how many guests will recognize a show that is generally only available on Netflix.

My worry is that it would end up like the Resident Evil house: generally unscary with a lot of references that barely anybody gets.

I don't think a house is "fine" but what are you going to do?

So far the newest season (Not sure why I keep watching it... I like being kicked in the stones?) has pretty much been a lot of running around in the forest, scavenging and pudding eating. Actually, I would completely love the house if it was just Carl, sitting on the roof, eating 112 oz of pudding. No zombies(well ok a zombies hand reaching out the window)... Ok I take it back one more zombie (could even be at the end of that one room) were JMR reprises his role as a zombie in the house. Just have him jump out as you are exiting...

So just to sum up my dream TWD house would be:

1 scene, Pudding eating, JMR. Done.

It's bad that we'll settle for a TWD house over the horrible concept from last year. The lesser of two evils I guess.

I guess just resigning to the fact that the house will happen now will save any hope and subsequent disapointment later.

SPOILERS FOR TWD SEASON 4

Watching this season all I could think about is "Oh great, that looks feasible for a house..."

The very first episode we saw walkers falling from the ceiling (The one hanging there by his guts would be the center of attention)

We can then go to the prison showers for the flu-death walker with curtain distractions

People choking and grasping at guests akin to Catacombs

quick transition scene of 2 charred bodies

Scene with the Herd

The Governor's Last Battle

Chocolate pudding

Burning house with the smell of alcohol

...and that's pretty much all caught up to the show currently

END SPOILERS

It will feel unorganised like the first TWD house, but hey, that was successful enough to pull another year.

With that being said, I'd hold off on TWD for a few years...please

If it was a Dr Who house, The dr who theme would merely be a conduit for other monsters So it would be a house based on the weeping angels, or the cybermen, or the silence or something like that, with little knowledge of the plot required to appreciate the scares.

A Ghostbusters house could work really well, providing its the comedy house of the season. AWIL puppets of the gozer Dogs , forced perspective stay pufts and peppers ghost Schleri brothers and Slimers.

Christopher Malcolm who played brad in the Rocky Horror Picture show died on the 18th February, A rocky Horror house is definitely possible.

Edited by matt_world2004
  • Like 1

If it was a Dr Who house, The dr who theme would merely be a conduit for other monsters So it would be a house based on the weeping angels, or the cybermen, or the silence or something like that, with little knowledge of the plot required to appreciate the scares.

A Ghostbusters house could work really well, providing its the comedy house of the season. AWIL puppets of the gozer Dogs , forced perspective stay pufts and peppers ghost Schleri brothers and Slimers.

Christopher Malcolm who played brad in the Rocky Horror Picture show died on the 18th February, A rocky Horror house is definitely possible.

I look forward to doing the time warp while walking through it

Edited by dante

Watching this season all I could think about is "Oh great, that looks feasible for a house..."

It will feel unorganised like the first TWD house, but hey, that was successful enough to pull another year.

With that being said, I'd hold off on TWD for a few years...please

Well I was in reference to this season. (Which has 3 episodes left till the mid-season finale and pretty much nothing has happened.)

But I didn't account for all the scholck from last season that is open season.

Christopher Malcolm - Rocky horror Picture shows' "Brad" (or star wars ESB :P)

Malcolm McDowell - Dr. Loomis From the halloween franchise (or Silent Night, Cat people or a slew of other movires including silent Hill 3D)

Malcom Rivers - Was the serial Killer with all the identities in... well Identity.

My bet... Halloween.... Maaaybe Silent night... Nah.. Halloween

• Like 1

I kinda have a theory what it is but I'm waiting for John to talk more about it.. I just know they been wanting to do a certain maze here since 1997 and I can actually see Murdy pulling of this certain type maze since all the Compentition he has in California.

Malcolm McDowell is doing a broadway show "The Exorcist" He will be playing Father Merrin if it does go to broadway.

Which is why it's a good code. The automatic assumption is the code is connected to a movie, TV show, or song. Connecting the code name through a stage play would be a new twist.

• Like 1