Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Have any of you checked out the new facebook cover for Horror Nights Orlando? It's an eye but i cant seem to figure out whats inside it, looks almost like an old dental light.

Here is said photo:

1010004_10152047931633233_565200623_n.jp

I like AHS but would be LESS than thrilled if 4 out of the 8 houses were AHS... I rarely bitch about HHN but that wouldnt still well with me personally. Besides is that show even popular enough to have that kind of pull for an event the size of HHN?

I mean we are TWDed out but that show is gigantic, so I see why they are using it.

Agreed, it's one thing to put all your marketing--but ultimately only one house--in a once-a-generation pop culture phenom. It's another to base half your houses on a cable show that gets decent ratings, as cable goes, but is far from iconic. Especially when the the last season of that show became a laughingstock even among its fanbase.

I also don't see them giving up TWD this early. Another clear disconnect between the online fans who are sick of it and the thousands of general public guests wearing TWD t-shirts. It's still the #1 water cooler show, I see them milking another year out of it.

MzAweDIyNQ,12944234_12766376.jpg

Or just a surgical light in general...

Also a little faint reflection in the upper right of the eye that looks deliberate... OMG Dr. Jack... LOL I'm kidding. Probably just a reflection.

But just to mess with everyone. Here is the pic adjusted

117usnk.jpg

• Like 2

website update!!!! I think we might get an Icon and backstory after all!! Its Coming!!

Eye on the website is different from fb cover photo...fb photo is of a young lady and website looks to be an old man or woman but definitely old lol

Edited by HHNChef
  • Like 1

MzAweDIyNQ,12944234_12766376.jpg

Or just a surgical light in general...

Also a little faint reflection in the upper right of the eye that looks deliberate... OMG Dr. Jack... LOL I'm kidding. Probably just a reflection.

But just to mess with everyone. Here is the pic adjusted

117usnk.jpg

Could be the window of Gothic or the roulette wheel of HHN 21.

"You'll be immersed in the worlds of the biggest names in horror as you explore eight terrifying haunted houses, make your way through multiple street experiences where creatures lurk around every turn, enjoy outrageous live shows, and experience many of the park's most exciting rides and attractions"

So from that im going to guess another ip heavy year??