Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

The eye is a stock image, i have somewhat found the image online for sale, but the .gif had to been made by some HHN web designer (I'm assuming). The web designer has to animate the site later on with list drop downs, animated pictures and such. Maybe this guy, or team of web designers, are already in the designing phase of the final website and s/he puts up a teaser .gif he had made for the current site. Anything is possible! Just trying to get some speculative juices flowing. My hype for HHN is starting, I'm excited!

Yep he told me literally as he found it. He rocks. Still stand by the idea that the "I" was a deliberate factor in picking it :P

Not necessarily arguing you.

Fun fact... the name of that font (Resbaloso) translates as "slippery" per Google Translate.

First thing that comes to mind from that is "slippery slope."

I couldn't have planned how perfectly that applies to spec if I had done it myself.

• Like 2

Heck we stack straw men on top of straw men, slap them with red herrings and then send the whole mess careening down the slippery slope into the smoke at the bottom... where we assume fire will burn it all up. ;)

• Like 1

Heck we stack straw men on top of straw men, slap them with red herrings and then send the whole mess careening down the slippery slope into the smoke at the bottom... where we assume fire will burn it all up. ;)

Fire, like fire pits, that I don't know could be used to make a Terra Throne Blade? I guess we know what to expect for this year . Mystery solved. Sweet. ; )

Any one else think that "I" and the dark red can be related to Insidious? I mean that was a hollywood hit last year and it is a VERY popular franchise at the moment... I would love an Insidious house, but can that make a good main theme?

I think it might be! Take a look at what I have done.

This is the boy from Insidious and is the poster for the movie: insidious.jpg

This is the Banner From the HHN page brightened: HHN_brightness_up.jpg

If you take the Right Eye out of the boy in the poster it looks Highly Identical: Insidious_Eye.jpg

Side By Side they look VERY similar, I noted key things that I noticed: Compare.jpg

I dont know but Im kinda convinced!

Edited by Jaycob

Hello, folks. I'm back.

Anyways, I figured I'd drop some spec here.

I can't help but sense that their use of "it" implies familiarity. Like we don't know what's coming but we've seen it before.

I've noticed some rumors about HHN having a sort of "return to form" as it were and I kind of feel like FEAR might come back. MIGHT come back.

He could come and say: "Well shit dawg, this new shit is too whack for y'all. Guess we better go back to the old stuff." (That's totally how FEAR sounded, right?)

And then we'd have scarezones and maybe some "shadows of the past" type stuff. Icons? I don't know.

The only other thing I can think of is that MAZE_1 has some importance. They've done original stuff in the past, but they didn't draw attention to it like this one. A game changer, perhaps?

Whatever it is, they're making it sound like it's going to be big.

I'll also add a little something to my "fear comes back and shit" theory:

The release of information is a little early, don't you think? Maybe that's because we'll already sort of know what's coming and they don't see there being much of a point to have the wait be as long?

Anyways, I'd also recommend someone check that piece of shit PS blog. From what I've seen recently, it hasn't gone down, but it isn't active. Maybe they could use it again? I mean... PS isn't dead... Yet.

Then again, I haven't kept up with the legendary truth stuff, so... You all probably know much more than I do. I just think the key to this whole thing is something from the past.

I think it might be! Take a look at what I have done.

This is the boy from Insidious and is the poster for the movie: insidious.jpg

This is the Banner From the HHN page brightened: HHN_brightness_up.jpg

If you take the Right Eye out of the boy in the poster it looks Highly Identical: Insidious_Eye.jpg

Side By Side they look VERY similar, I noted key things that I noticed: Compare.jpg

I dont know but Im kinda convinced!

Ok, this has gotten out of hand.

• Like 2

I just got an idea and it's a long shot, but someone can probably do it.

Someone should take the "cover for maze 1" image and try to unblurr and untwist the title or whatever that blur is. Photoshop is probably your best bet.

Unfortunately, I can't tell if this is possible. I used to have photoshop but my copy isn't working right at the moment.

This is a long shot, but if it is possible, I doubt they expected it to be.

...Or maybe they did.

Here's the thing people need to remember. An eye isn't uncommon to represent HHN this early. Everyone knows the eye peering through crack they used for years? That was just an eye. These are just eyes. It's likely in a few months it will be completely different and their won't be damn eye on the main page.

Please, everyone needs to calm down on this.

• Like 8