Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

not trying to be mean or anything, but you cant really expect everyone on the forum to automatically believe you.You may be telling the truth, but there's no real way of anyone knowing you're telling the truth because you just joined a while ago. The only way to know is to just wait until july...

• Like 1

"Those who know, don't talk. Those who talk, don't know."

If for whatever reason someone who knows does talk, they won't "know" very much longer.

There's very good reasons why those with credible scources only give out hints and clues, instead of flat-out saying what's going in and where. Scources get cut off if stuff like that happens, after all they've said it once and can say it again..."We're watching..."

• Like 2

And sometimes sources get cut-off just because.

I'll say this much, I found out about Nevermore in a very similar fashion to this guy's story. A random friend, who had never sourced before, met the daughter of a bigwig at Universal Japan. They talk, I get a call, bam, I know a Poe house is coming in May.

Sources can surprise you. What's important is that none of what he says doesn't make sense. It fits what can naturally expect. Three shared IPs... "comedy" Disaster house...

He could be full of crap. But right now I don't see a need to file it away in my no chance file. It's the best looking IP list we've seen.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

Well I don't want to say anything that is given to me in confidence.and even though I don't play the game anymore people still talk. There are grains of truth in what they said... and the rest is already in the rumor mill anyway so... I am at a loss.

There could be some truth as to what this guy is saying, but I think it's a good possibility he could be trolling as well. Like everyone is saying....why is he being so loose when a lot of his life privileges are at stake here?

I had heard rumor that there was to be a good vs. evil house this year and I could see that being applied to the Ghostbusters. Then again, if the rumor of Nightingale's returning is true I could see it being applied to that as well. AUGH! Speculation is so hard.

I'll share one more thing with you guys: After Walking Dead comes back for one more year, they'll make it a year-round interactive "house" akin to Universal Studios Japan's Biohazard/RE "house arcade". Twister will close this November and the interactive attraction will replace that attraction. They should announce it around HHN.

At this point, I would support this. An attraction like that is the only thing I could see occupying the Twister footprint and it would get The Walking Dead away from HHN. On an amusing note, given the queue space they would probably have to shut this attraction down during HHN.

I'll share one more thing with you guys: After Walking Dead comes back for one more year, they'll make it a year-round interactive "house" akin to Universal Studios Japan's Biohazard/RE "house arcade". Twister will close this November and the interactive attraction will replace that attraction. They should announce it around HHN.

As much as I would like to believe that... I can't. It would be great if they pushed TWD off to a year round attraction and stopped it showing up at HHN. But I can't logically see how it could be implemented. Horror Makeup show already exists. A track ride or simulator would be silly. And anything involving live people would just take too much man power.

Im going to half agree with him and half disagree with him. So if he's right I can say 'I told you so'. But if he's wrong I can say 'see he was a troll'!

This game is easy.

This method has my vote.

I should also mention that if we get something like Japan's resident evil thing, then I'm going to be pissed off if we don't ACTUALLY get resident evil.

I can sort of see this happening, though. As we all know, Universal loves closing down old things that people liked.

#stillmadaboutjaws

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

You lost me on this one. I have a hard time believing this. Universal doesn't cater to the kiddies like Disney does, but I don't see them putting an outright violent attraction like this in.

• Like 1

I should also mention that if we get something like Japan's resident evil thing, then I'm going to be pissed off if we don't ACTUALLY get resident evil.

I can sort of see this happening, though. As we all know, Universal loves closing down old things that people liked.

#stillmadaboutjaws

People like Twister?

:lol:

• Like 1

Isnt the twister stage a bit small for that kind of thing?

• Like 1

...they'll be checking IDs at the door?

You know, the ID that people carry to prove that they are 13.

What they could do is have the attendant question the child if he/she is of minimum age. They could test this by randomly saying the word "poop". If the child laughs, he's too young to be admitted.

But I really wouldn't trust what this TwoTonTick says....at all.

• Like 1