Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

So with this rumor of Twister getting replaced by a TWD attraction, due to the details of it such as Twister going down in November, the new attraction getting announced around HHN, the age enforcement....you would think this would have popped up amongst several rumor scources by now. Thing is, this is the first time I've heard this rumor.

As for the several rumor scources, not a single peep about something like this...however they've all been pretty clear what the focus in the studio will be after Potter. Things are looking quite certain that attractions will close in the fall, but Twister is most certainly not in KidZone.

But I really wouldn't trust what this TwoTonTick says....at all.

The poster has too much info IMO no leaker will have that much information unless they are desigining it or worked at a senior position within UO

I am still on the fence whether the information is genuine but there seems to be big holes in the story.

Back on speculation topic, regaurding Dr. Jimmy's videos. There is a good amount of elements which could end up true, though one I feel that has the most legs is the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror. Granted, not as a house...but as a Simpsons Ride overlay which has been on the drawing board/rumor before. If I recall, A&D definitely want's to do it, but someone either on Universal (or more likely Fox's) side threw a fit/disagreed. Though with the addition of Springfield in the park, something like ToH could have a better chance.

Don't really post on the Orlando side but I want to say that in Dr. Jimmy's April Fool's Day video he said something about a luchador house based on lucha libre horror films. I think this is a clue to El Cucuy. Last year when we had El Cucuy over at Hollywood the first scene of the maze was a theater showing a luchador horror film.

This all reminds me of a lovely story:

"One time, Bill Murray came up to me at Wendys, took a fry off my tray, ate it, looked me in the eyes & said "Nobody's going to believe you.""

But I guess we'll have to wait. This kind of ruins the speculation fun. It's HHN 19 Hot Topic all over again...

Also, if this turns out to be factual, TwoTonTick, this WILL get to Murdy. You've breached his trust and now he can't drink with his friends from Feb. to Sept. That's a whole lot of drinking alone. You may just be an effective troll, but once again, time will tell.

Edited by Mrevio
  • Like 1

But if this happens then... My joke would be right... I don't think I could deal with that, man.

I have had to deal with that sort of surreal meta thing for five years now.... ever since i joked about a Hades house on the Vault in February of 2009.

• Like 1

Maybe everything TwoTonTick says is true, but the story behind it is entirely made up to throw people of the source trail! Dun dun duuuuun.

His story doesn't even add up if you assume he's telling the truth about everything.

And he said that Murdy did Black Sabbath because he had a "falling out" with Cooper, which we know isn't true.

Maybe everything TwoTonTick says is true, but the story behind it is entirely made up to throw people of the source trail! Dun dun duuuuun.

His story doesn't even add up if you assume he's telling the truth about everything.

And he said that Murdy did Black Sabbath because he had a "falling out" with Cooper, which we know isn't true.

Plot twist, TTT turns out to be someone in the community we've all known for years that's taken up an alias to mess with us.

Watch it happen, folks.

I don't know how you deal with that.

• Like 1

Guess what guys? We're going to have both a main icon (The Propmaster) AND a Ghostbusters house along with Insidious and Dead Space. You know how I found this out? My secret source told me. You'll never be able to find him because this guy also happens to be a cocaine dealer from Downey, CA.