HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone goes on the expensive UTH tour and goes thru Hallowed Past - can you please post a link to download your photos in a zip file? I am too broke to go this year (lost my job in May) and it is the one house I would love to have photos of (I use them as a desktop on my mac.) Thank you to the person who already posted a zip file with all the other houses - it was really appreciated. If you don't want to post the zip file openly - send me a link or contact me directly. THANKS!

I took another big bunch of photos last night. I'm about halfway through processing them, so check back later for the rest. As always, the entire HHNXX set can be found HERE. Here are some favorites from the first batch:

A big thanks to the casts of The Coven, Esqueleto Muerte, 20 Years and Fear Revealed for tolerating me and letting me snap in their zones.

5041674185_72e21ff09f_z.jpg

5041679167_bddbcfce83_z.jpg

5041678373_dda67cd3c4_z.jpg

5042302002_4a0323d7c0_z.jpg

5042300596_db1831fa86_z.jpg

5041672337_8ced810d21_z.jpg

I wish I could afford a new lens before I go to HHN this year.. I have a D90, but the lens I have just wont be good for night shots at all if I don't have a tripod.

Oh well, nice pictures everyone!

I rented the fs 1.4 from www.thelensdepot.com . reasonable price for a week and I was able to pick it up same day.

Edited by JWFearman

I rented the fs 1.4 from www.thelensdepot.com . reasonable price for a week and I was able to pick it up same day.

The problem is that I spent a ton of money on HHN tickets. More of my family is going this year, so it's more expensive.

I'm definitely look at lenses that I could possibly get for Christmas :P Thanks though!

Great shots, JW!

I absolutely love these two pictures. They really capture the atmosphere of the event. Sting Alley looks so ominous in that second one.

Thanks :) I took the pumpkins shot my wife took the sting alley shot. I'm glad I handed the camera over to her towards the end of the night. She is quite the night time shutter bug.

Edited by JWFearman