HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet love the Marching CDT pics I am in some of the pics...(sorry dunno how to use multiquote so I couldnt show the ones I was haha)

I was Cast A last night. It was so much fun, but so hard haha.

EDIT: Oh and we open the event up front to get the people coming in, then move to the back of the park at night

Edited by Shotguy06

So I just bought a new camera for HHN hopefully I will be posting some nice pics later on. The problem is I am not really camera literate. I didn't get an expensive DSLR camera or whatever but I did get one that is supposbly good. Anybody want to meet me early at the parks one night and help me get the best out of my camera? I hate having a camera that I don't understand completely.

Edited by JusDu

UMTH pics...

So here are my UMTH pics. they are on my FB. If you can't see them, well you'll just have to befriend me... I know so terrible but I don't know too many places to put THAT many pics up. Oh and in case you don't already know. HUGE spoilers... there you have been warned.

UMTH pretour

Hades

Psychoscareapy

Wyandot Estate

Edited by JWFearman

Just got home from our UTH Tour. David was our Tour Guide and he did a fantastic job! I'll try to get my photos up as soon as I can, however we're headed back to the park shortly. It probably won't be until tomorrow that I can get them uploaded.

OK I compressed them all down.

here they are

Oh my god, Wow man Those are really awesome pics, you are the best thanks!

Anyone else hear FEAR with a British accent?

l_8b9f542161034fb89919fcf92bb4bdb4.jpg

Pic:BigChippah

lol,

I love Fear's minions, they are really cool, remind me a little bit of Silent hill, the way they move is just awesome, I guess Fear is sexy for girls, but for me the minions are kinda sexy because of their movements and their clothing, they are hot lol :D

Edited by black7mask