HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My god, this year is amazing, everything, top notch, well at least it looks that way. And really Chippah, you could make the worst event look great with your wonderful photos, great job.

I don't think this has been mentioned, but notice the mark on Julian's neck?

5017864826_2f39815559_z.jpg

I didn't see it on the other icons, so I'm curious as to what it is. (It sure doesn't look like a mark from his rope hanging.) Any ideas?

The other Icons have similar glyph "tattoos." I wasn't able to get any other pictures that show them, but I can assure you that The Usher is not the only one who has been marked.

Gotcha.

Edit: And for anybody going tomorrow (Friday), ask the icons about their markings, see how they react.

Edited by The Director of Horror

I was on the most amazing PR tour with JackLover and mz_ representing the Nightmares. We didn't get a lot of time for pictures, but here are three that I did get. A disclaimer; I'm still learning my camera; I just switched back to a point-and-shoot (Canon S95) from a DSLR.

ep3.jpg

ep4.jpg

ep5.jpg

The pictures look great. When it comes to the icons were there just lines waiting for photos with them? I might have to be one of those people waiting in line some night I go.

Yes, there were lines. That's why my picture of the director is so cropped; I cut out the other people.

Why did you switch, if you don't mind me asking? It seems odd to downgrade, in my opinion.

On a side note, I can't wait until the pictures start coming in from Opening Weekend. It's exciting. :)

Well, I just have the Canon Rebel XT with the kit lens and one 50 mm low light lens. I wasn't really getting that great of pictures because the camera has a lot of noise at high ISOs. I considered upgrading, but I don't like carrying the DSLR stuff around with me. It's heavy and the camera bag is big and bulky. Plus, when I'm drinking, I turn in to a klutz. . . or turn in to more of a klutz. (: The point-and-shoot I got is the highest rated one and is especially good in low light situations. Best of all, it fits in my back pocket!

Well, I just have the Canon Rebel XT with the kit lens and one 50 mm low light lens. I wasn't really getting that great of pictures because the camera has a lot of noise at high ISOs. I considered upgrading, but I don't like carrying the DSLR stuff around with me. It's heavy and the camera bag is big and bulky. Plus, when I'm drinking, I turn in to a klutz. . . or turn in to more of a klutz. (: The point-and-shoot I got is the highest rated one and is especially good in low light situations. Best of all, it fits in my back pocket!

Ohhhh I see. I'm having the same problem with my old Canon 300D at the moment. And I do dislike carrying the camera bag around (especially at theme parks!). Can't say I understand much about the drinking klutziness, though. :lol: It's great that you found a P&S that's pretty good, and compact. :)

If anyone happens to be out and around Saws n Steam for the first set of the evening, could they snap a picture of me in full costume? some friends from back home are wanting to see me all chainsawed out hehe :) Please and thank you! :)

I will try my best to find you! Anything i shall say to get your attention or what not?

I will be there tomorrow night and Saturday. What area are you in. I will have my son with me to help me take pics.

I am firecrew so I dunno where I am going to be until I check in :-( thanx for the offer tho. (thats why I was saying I HOPED I would show up in some peoples pics lol)

Look for the lumbering wall with a chainsaw and just shout Giant and that should get my attention. Thank ya! :)

Sound like a correct description.. I will be there with my mom tonight.. she says she's not afraid of chainsaws. So, this is a scare request. I will be in my vault shirt again. Get her for me? :D

Casey

Edited by TeenageHorror