HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

Hey everybody,

On the eve of the Team Member Preview, I figured I'd create a new thread as a home for all the great photos and videos that we'll soon start seeing. Please feel free to post your best photos from the event here!

If you should happen to be a Flickr user, I have also created a new HHNXX Flickr group, to be found HERE. Feel free to join and add your photos, or just peruse other peoples' images.

Thanks, and happy photographing!

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, pooh. I was about to make this thread, but you beat me to it! :lol:

On a side note, for those who take and post pictures, I think it would be beneficial if you posted the camera you used as well. It's been done often enough in the past, just thought I'd mention it. I know I'm interested to know what cameras y'all are shooting your HHN pictures with since not everyone is active in the HHN Photography Tips thread about what they're using. You don't have to, it's just my two cents before the thread gets crazy with pics. ;)

All I did was take photos tonight. I ended up with about 460, of which about 200 are not total crap. I'll be running them through Photoshop in the morning to crop, color-correct and such, and I'll post the best ones here and on Flickr shortly thereafter.

EDIT: aww, heck, I couldn't resist. Here are a few to whet your appetites:

5016426001_4538b1ef7b_z.jpg

5017031058_d3ace81153_z.jpg

5017030544_1939e21a7b_z.jpg

5016424955_56dfd28112_z.jpg

5017030054_395e31778e_z.jpg

5017029768_0d14d21810_z.jpg

5017030890_9d7343b2b5_z.jpg

Edited by BigChippah

All I did was take photos tonight. I ended up with about 460, of which about 200 are not total crap. I'll be running them through Photoshop in the morning to crop, color-correct and such, and I'll post the best ones here and on Flickr shortly thereafter.

EDIT: aww, heck, I couldn't resist. Here are a few to whet your appetites:

It looks soooo goooood. I have to keep telling myself 'One more day...one more day...'

Oh, and the blonde Eddie? Can come rev my saw anytime , hubba hubba.

Mae.

I am getting absolutely no work done today, lol. Just looked through the whole album. I didn't think I could get any more excited for this event but I just did. You took some really great shots.

Ditto! At least I took tomorrow off, I can't imagine having to concentrate while looking forward to this!

Mae