HHN XX Event Photos and Videos

HHNiP

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took a lot of photos last night. They were pretty hit-or-miss as far as quality goes. Thank you to all the Scareactors who let me take your picture!

As always, the entirety of my photos can be found on my HHNXX Flickr page. If you have any comments or critiques, please let me know! Here are some favorites from Opening Night:

5023313502_c9a2d0b25c_z.jpg

5022720573_7809d5c386_z.jpg

5023309772_06def2386b_z.jpg

5022696765_2957a906b5_z.jpg

5022701393_b99dabddca_z.jpg

5023316322_658ed93fb7_z.jpg

5023318092_dd10bce09b_z.jpg

5022713665_ac4e77f666_z.jpg

5023324238_174214905a_z.jpg

I tried to photograph the Icons with the X's in the background. I thought some of these turned out well.

5022707617_a159cddd34_z.jpg

5022709715_40471fa955_z.jpg

5022710287_3539fb6506_z.jpg

5022709041_2f0ba441dc_z.jpg

5022708603_c4d939c5e0_z.jpg

1.) Thanks for the great photos of the park, and that amazing VIP Lounge (my God that thing looks huge), Chippah & Dinosaur!

2.) DSC05575.jpg

Hmmm, Chance v1

3.) They need to add more dates to the Lounge. Why would it be open only every wednesday, make it open every night! They dig up all these ancient props and drawing, and only let people see them every wednesday. Uni would be getting an extra 19.98 from me. They make this great exhibit, only to be seen once a week? Huh? If there's something I'm not hearing/understanding correctly, please tell me. [rant over]

4. Jeramy, since I don't have a facebook, I can't see your photos. If you could set them up some other way, I'd really apprechiate it.

1.) Thanks for the great photos of the park, and that amazing VIP Lounge (my God that thing looks huge), Chippah & Dinosaur!

2.) Hmmm, Chance v1

3.) They need to add more dates to the Lounge. Why would it be open only every wednesday, make it open every night! They dig up all these ancient props and drawing, and only let people see them every wednesday. Uni would be getting an extra 19.98 from me. They make this great exhibit, only to be seen once a week? Huh? If there's something I'm not hearing/understanding correctly, please tell me. [rant over]

4. Jeramy, since I don't have a facebook, I can't see your photos. If you could set them up some other way, I'd really apprechiate it.

2) Not exactly. That's Jill. I learned quite a bit last night thanks to TJ, and the original concept for 2002 was a two-park deal: Jack would have one park and his ex, Jill, would have the other.

3) It's actually open every night. Charles and Nancy found out last night and got some good pictures. Looking for Dr. Agana? She's there. Not Bloody Mary, but Dr. Agana.

P.S. Got a video

of the Chainsaw Drill Team in action. Edited by Cody

alright, I don't have the greatest camera and I wasn't able to get very many good pictures last night. I left early as well because I have the FFP and the rain wanted to destroy my bag ha.

But anyway, this has to be my favorite and I want a poster of it in my room. (this wasn't inside the house, no worries)

2z9a3w0.jpg

Also, Chance ftw! :)

df7w55.jpg

Edited by DevanLee

Did anyone get pics of the marching Chainsaw Drill team tonight (It was an add today)

2qdmpty.jpg

adolfn.jpg

These are the only one's I got. I think it's cast A.

I really enjoyed these guys, their very aggressive with the saws and they get right up in your personal space with them <3 <3

I saw them in two different spots last night, do they move around or are they just trying to figure out where their permanent spot will be?

2) Not exactly. That's Jill. I learned quite a bit last night thanks to TJ, and the original concept for 2002 was a two-park deal: Jack would have one park and his ex, Jill, would have the other.

3) It's actually open every night. Charles and Nancy found out last night and got some good pictures. Looking for Dr. Agana? She's there. Not Bloody Mary, but Dr. Agana.

P.S. Got a video

of the Chainsaw Drill Team in action.

Jack & Jill. 2002 went through a lot of concept, Jack & Jill, Cindy, Albert. And I'm very glad to hear it's open every night! (sorry for me mini-rant) Also, I'm do y'all think the UTH exhibit will be here? It's closer to the parade building, so hopefully we'll get to go to Hallow'd Past.

Jack & Jill. 2002 went through a lot of concept, Jack & Jill, Cindy, Albert. And I'm very glad to hear it's open every night! (sorry for me mini-rant) Also, I'm do y'all think the UTH exhibit will be here? It's closer to the parade building, so hopefully we'll get to go to Hallow'd Past.

I don't know about getting a UTH exhibit, but they're two totally different things. UTH lets you go through the houses with the lights on and get to learn more about the concepts and effects of those houses. The VIP Lounge has lots of concept art, props, and other items to let you learn more about the past. Charles has a metric assload of concept art, and there was stuff in there that even HE hasn't seen.

I don't know about getting a UTH exhibit, but they're two totally different things. UTH lets you go through the houses with the lights on and get to learn more about the concepts and effects of those houses. The VIP Lounge has lots of concept art, props, and other items to let you learn more about the past. Charles has a metric assload of concept art, and there was stuff in there that even HE hasn't seen.

I know what UTH is. I went on it last year. On the first floor there was a place where everyone met up. and on the second floor they had the Palace Theater model along with the plans for each house. I was just saying that they could put the new floorplans/concept art of this year within the VIP Lounge. And then head over to the houses for a lights-on tour.

I know what UTH is. I went on it last year. On the first floor there was a place where everyone met up. and on the second floor they had the Palace Theater model along with the plans for each house. I was just saying that they could put the new floorplans/concept art of this year within the VIP Lounge. And then head over to the houses for a lights-on tour.

So are you just suggesting that the VIP Lounge be the jumping-off point for the tour?