Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

11 hours ago, Legacy said:

It was Blood and Bone.

*It was Stupid.

Maybe BnB should try a presidential run.

If they are going to do an icon, it should be recognized as such in a big way.  We shouldn't have to see marketing materials and wonder - Heyyyy... is this actually an icon?  Until way after the fact, I didn't even realize there was an icon last year (for my personal records, I will never include this lame thing as a real icon).  

There should be a very defined type of story attached to it with proper videos and a commercial to showcase it.  It should be written up in the Uni blog after it is announced to give us the full story.  We should be excited.  We should be thrilled.  We should be wonderfully uneasy.  We should immediately start speculating on the cool merch this new icon will bring.  Oh, I could go on all morning, but I actually have work to do.

Carry on.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, hunnylvr said:

*It was Stupid.

Maybe BnB should try a presidential run.

If they are going to do an icon, it should be recognized as such in a big way.  We shouldn't have to see marketing materials and wonder - Heyyyy... is this actually an icon?  Until way after the fact, I didn't even realize there was an icon last year (for my personal records, I will never include this lame thing as a real icon).  

There should be a very defined type of story attached to it with proper videos and a commercial to showcase it.  It should be written up in the Uni blog after it is announced to give us the full story.  We should be excited.  We should be thrilled.  We should be wonderfully uneasy.  We should immediately start speculating on the cool merch this new icon will bring.  Oh, I could go on all morning, but I actually have work to do.

Carry on.

My thoughts exactly. 

12 hours ago, TheRobcat said:

If the Icon thing wasn't a joke, I hope they are going fully with a character or concept and we don't end up with Bone's less interesting little brother Skin who just kinda looks like some regular guy and his back story is: the bus brought him there. 

Oh it's definitely not a joke. Not saying it's going to happen, but it's intriguing.

12 hours ago, StyrofoamCup said:

Is this house an IP or an original?

Literally a complete secret. Could be either, could be upcharge, nobody knows.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Icons don't have codenames, lol. Codenames are what's put on construction permits for houses.

Codenames are "in-house jargon". They don't put the codenames on the permits anymore. 

I think @WannabeIcon was asking if Surprise could potentially be an icon house. 

Speaking of permits: Permits are the bane of my existence right now. The permits are weird is the best way I can put it. I'm tenacious and fastidious, though.  I'll figure it out. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Codenames are "in-house jargon". They don't put the codenames on the permits anymore. 

I think @WannabeIcon was asking if Surprise could potentially be an icon house. 

Speaking of permits: Permits are the bane of my existence right now. The permits are weird is the best way I can put it. I'm tenacious and fastidious, though.  I'll figure it out. 

Yeah I see how that was read incorrectly, but Yes @mystiquephreeq is correct...it was in ref to an "icon house", if there is an Icon which Legacy at least continues to potentially allude to (fingers crossed).

But what better codename to be then SURPRISE, esp. since I think most believe Icons will only be rolled out on anniversary years...but I'm on the bandwagon of having a new clan of icons to celebrate with in future events, or since Jack got a refresh at 25..maybe we start to see the others get the same treatment at least! 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Legacy said:

I think the location of the secret house, if what I've been led to believe is correct, is the more intriguing aspect of this mystery.

Huh. So the lagoon platform is actually for the worlds first dunk house. Interesting... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Legacy said:

I think the location of the secret house, if what I've been led to believe is correct, is the more intriguing aspect of this mystery.

Not joking this time, but Shrek has one theater normally operating during HHN season, am I right?  So using that second theater would be interesting.  Not sure if there is enough room for a second queue, though.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, fvcking cvnt said:

as long as we're making jokes.....T2-3D is turning into a Walking Dead year-round house.

I think T2 is a fine location, but it really makes the front of the park heavy...the back would still be quite slow imo.

What if Fear Factor got a house and not a show? (Trying to think outside the box???) Don't think its even possible, unless it extended out back somewhere behind the current set (unsure the exact layout back there)?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zombieman said:

Not joking this time, but Shrek has one theater normally operating during HHN season, am I right?  So using that second theater would be interesting.  Not sure if there is enough room for a second queue, though.

Nooooooooo!!!!! That’s already the worst line in the park. I couldn’t imagine what a second queue jammed into there would be like.

Edited by StupidStupidDan
  • Like 1