Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

35 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Management got pissed that every house that's been there sucked, so they knocked down A&D's shiny new tent

Are we talking about the one Blumhouse was in? If so, yeah, that wasn't my favorite last year. Just commit to an insidious house and stop pawing at a "mash-up". It just didn't work for me. Doesn't help that I don't love the Blumhouse properties they used. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Are we talking about the one Blumhouse was in? If so, yeah, that wasn't my favorite last year. Just commit to an insidious house and stop pawing at a "mash-up". It just didn't work for me. Doesn't help that I don't love the Blumhouse properties they used. 

Same... still went through 4 times but commit to one thing guys.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Legacy said:

Kinda obligated to bring this over...

Let me try to share some information to feed speculation without giving away the goat.

- I've heard about a new house location this year.

- Including Dead Exposure, I've heard details on five potential originals. One is extremely likely (95%). One is very likely (85%). I have no reason to doubt the other two yet.

- I can see one of the potential originals MAYBE actually being an IP.

- I'm confident (90%) on two unannounced IPs.

- I'm 75% confident on one other IP.

- There are 2 IPs I'm 50/50 on.

- Everything else, including some expected favorites, I'd chalk as longshots.

If they have 5 originals, I may move from LA to Orlando.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Got some Intel today and it's going to be a highly nostalgic year. As of right now, the 80's theme does not seem to thread through the originals, although their story lines could be bent in that direction. Some will be very disappointed in the choices for IP's, as they are not homeruns. HOWEVER, I think this will make the IP's very much darlings of the event. There will also be much excitement over the amount of houses and decent excitement over the IP/Original ratio.

Edited by Ringwraith
Oops
  • Like 6

14 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Got some Intel today and it's going to be a highly nostalgic year. As of right now, the 80's theme does not seem to thread through the originals, although their story lines could be bent in that direction. Some will be very disappointed in the choices for originals, as they are not homeruns. HOWEVER, I think this will make the IP's very much darlings of the event. There will also be much excitement over the amount of houses and decent excitement over the IP/Original ratio.

10 houses, 5/5

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Got some Intel today and it's going to be a highly nostalgic year. As of right now, the 80's theme does not seem to thread through the originals, although their story lines could be bent in that direction. Some will be very disappointed in the choices for originals, as they are not homeruns. HOWEVER, I think this will make the IP's very much darlings of the event. There will also be much excitement over the amount of houses and decent excitement over the IP/Original ratio.

Stranger Things plus lots of originals already makes this a great year as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ChildOfHorror said:

4/6 , no way

Thinking he means 6/4

1 hour ago, Legacy said:

wPNxfU_TWkVEtOhez8ka_gwO7GU=.gif

Gosh darnit, making me rewatch all of these R&am episodes lol

36 minutes ago, Ringwraith said:

Hmmm, I’ve heard from JungleSkip that the IPs are meh, and now you’re tellin me the IPs will be the highlight. I’m gonna go ahead and trust you and get excited.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

...Unless this is one of those things in which the hint isn't in the episode, but the letters making up the title are in "Morty's mind blowers"

I will throw everything at the wall.

Everything. 

Go.

@Ringwraith liked my post saying that he was hinting at 6 exciting IPs and 4 originals..wait...that’s a lot of IPs...maybe....no......

THE THING CONFIRMED

Edited by fvcking cvnt
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

...Unless this is one of those things in which the hint isn't in the episode, but the letters making up the title are in "Morty's mind blowers"

Everything. 

It’s a phrase in the episode.

Like I said. This clue is very specific.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Everything. 

19 minutes ago, Legacy said:

It’s a phrase in the episode.

Like I said. This clue is very specific.

Awww shucks I was really hoping the anagram direction was correct just found out you can get "mostly inbred worms" from "mortys mind blowers" was really hoping for a terrifying Tremors backstory house:lol::lol::lol:

• Haha 3

• Mark M. featured this topic
  • Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Mark M. unfeatured this topic