Halloween Horror Nights 28 Speculation

Mark M.

9 minutes ago, zombieman said:

So glad to see them not holding back the originals till the very end.  This simple change in marketing makes me want to go.

Definitely agree with this. They seem to be on the right track with marketing and reveals. Hopefully it continues like this!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ToxicodendronHEDERA92 said:

I'm guessing we're gonna see a lot of re used walking dead props not that I mind too much as long as it's done well infact I'll probably be looking for them to see if I notice any like little Easter eggs :lol: probably could have held off on the zombie thing a couple more years tho

Having been through the original and if the blog isn't just hyping it...

I don't think we will be seeing much. :D

• Like 2

Just watched the trailer...gives me chills :wub:

@mystiquephreeq, would you say the original DE was more intense than 26's and 27's houses?

18 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Eh, they didn't go with Carae and no mention of the Plague Doctors. Hopefully, we will see some kind of catacombs. 

the PNG with the faces is titled "Dead-Exposure-Patient-Zero-Skulls," must be referring to the catacombs if they're skulls in Paris. Also can't imagine there aren't any kind of plague doctor-type people "giving you the vaccination" at the beginning of the maze, right before everything goes dark.:D

Edited by fvcking cvnt
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, fvcking cvnt said:

Just watched the trailer...gives me chills :wub:

@mystiquephreeq, would you say the original DE was more intense than 26's and 27's houses?

Missed 26 and 27. It is the most intense house I've ever gone through. I've been going since '98. I've missed 14, 15, 26, and 27. There's no guarantee I'll make it this year. 

DE is the most intense house I have ever been through. It hit all of my buttons. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hmmmmmmm .. If there really is an '80s theme and there are 9 houses, what if each house is based off of a film taking place in a year from 1981-1989? 

Halloween 2 - 1981
Dead Exposure - 1982
Stranger Things - 1983
Aliens - 1986
Lost Boys - 1987
IT (2017) - occurs in 1989

Any connections for any other speculated house for 1984,1985 or 1988?

Edited by CoopF22
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoopF22 said:

Hmmmmmmm .. If there really is an '80s theme and there are 9 houses, what if each house is based off of a film taking place in a year from 1981-1989? 

Halloween 2 - 1981
Dead Exposure - 1982
Stranger Things - 1984
Aliens - 1986
Lost Boys - 1987
IT (2017) - occurs in 1989

Any connections for any other speculated house for 1983,1985 or 1988?

I'd like to point out that Stranger Things 1 takes place in 1983.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I'd like to point out that Stranger Things 1 takes place in 1983.

Thank you, changed it.. But I think the whole theory is off, anyways. Just a thought I had but apparently it's incorrect