Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Drew from OU said this on Twitter:

"So interesting tidbit. Buddy of mine planning a HHN trip called vacations yesterday. Apparently the rep said there'd be 9 houses this year And mentioned the possibility of an upcharge house as well. Take it all with a grain of salt, but figured it's worth sharing."

I mean, technically, it's not like that's anything new we're hearing anyway, about the nine houses and upcharge. :lol:

• Like 2

Maybe this will get the topic back on HHN 25. Props to Charles for the heads up. (Click Pic for the jump)

2zizyoh.jpg

13+? More FFP pass nights than ever before (more nights period). Higher price (well maybe not it includes tax).

Explain and discuss.

Another thing for possible actual speculation. This is an anniversary year and, while I did not speculate a return of previous houses, it is well within the realm of possibility. (After all Mike DID ask on Twitter what old houses you most liked from the past) If we were to get some returns, what would you like to see?

How is it that this ticket agency is selling HHN FFP yet Universal itself is not?

On the grounds of pure wishful thinking...I would love something Batman or X-Files related. There are a ton of unfortunate implications and scary things in Batman, and the X Files is self explanatory. And if it was more popular than the niche audience it attracts...Five Nights at Freddy's. If they can't do that, I would love to see their take on a demented, possessed/evil Chuck E. Cheese type place. Animatronics can be freaky. None of those are likely at all, but, well, a girl can dream.

https://youtu.be/92WPXfcItlY

Hmmm. Real or fake?

Oh man... I was just about to write that I believe it's fake until I tried to watch again to realize it's been taken down from Youtube........

I'm freaking out right now....

Everyone here watched that.... right?!? Could it be A&D messing with us, or was it legit?? Could it be true? Nightmare On Elm Street, Insidious, and Friday The 13th this year?

Edited by JackTheREAPER

About the full-body puppet audition, it seems interesting. A little early for HHN auditions, but what if that's intentional?

a quick google image search came up with 2 things:

1: hand puppets with legs

2: Full suits like those from the Barney show.

if it's the latter, I can only assume that it's NOT Barney as it said "all new roles" closer to a demented Chuck E. Cheese house.

Assuming it's Chuck E. Cheese-esque, It would be better to do it this year, when the hype is peaked and then to not have to deal with blasted teenagers demanding FNaF.

Or they've contacted the game creator and have permission to have a full, non-ripoff, FNaF house.

Or, it's for something completely unrelated to HHN.

It's March, people.

That's true. I'm not sure Universal would startvon ads like that this early, AND have Insidious and NOES locked in with it, since Mike has only locked in a couple mazes. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) I flipped because it was taken down from YouTube, as if it were an actual leak but it's possible tht the creator of the video did that to tease us, and make it seem that way. Who knows. Though the ending graphics were believable and well done (loved the Jack logos.), I'm not 100% this is legit. We should just wait for Dr Jimmy's video coming out in a few days.

I'm hoping for dinos. With the release of Jurassic World quickly approaching, adding dinos to the Jurassic Area would be a great new addition.

Adding anything to the Jurassic area would be great. That place has been neglected for so long. But that conversation is for a different thread.

But that construction going on behind the sprung tents intrigues me. I'm not too sure it is HHN related, but I don't understand why they would build something there unless they intend on moving the sprung tents.

As for the 2 park idea. No, I doubt they'll ever do it again sadly. IOA is too cramped to hold the crowds nowadays. They did it before when attendance was much lower. Now with the IP dominant years, it would be a logistics nightmare. As much as I'd like to attend a 2 park event, it's not going to happen.

I'm hoping for dinos. With the release of Jurassic World quickly approaching, adding dinos to the Jurassic Area would be a great new addition.

Well they've started work on the Trike Encounter plot recently and Teebin over on OU is teasing that they're bringing the Velociraptor meet and greet from Singapore over here, so there's a possibility.

Also, I want it the video to be real just so there's no TWD as a main headliner. xD

• Like 1