Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Do u think they will ever make a devils rejects house? How well do u think it would work at hhn?

Not sure about The Devil's Rejects but House of 1000 Corpses has been done in Hollywood twice and according to Aiello, "Has been on the table for Orlando for quite a while now" .. however with Rob Zombie doing his own Haunt, he'd probably not want to compete with himself by loaning the rights to Universal so who knows?

Not sure about The Devil's Rejects but House of 1000 Corpses has been done in Hollywood twice and according to Aiello, "Has been on the table for Orlando for quite a while now" .. however with Rob Zombie doing his own Haunt, he'd probably not want to compete with himself by loaning the rights to Universal so who knows?

I forgot about his own haunted houses. Has anyone been to it? Curious how it is

I wanted to go to the one in Chicago last year but had previous engagements that weekend.... it sounded awesome.

I had a friend who went and told me not to bother. Honestly, i saw one of his houses in Hollywood, and I wasn't impressed. There didn't seem to be much cohesion. I thought the promo material for the Chicago house looked interesting, but, in reality, I guess wasn't worth the $$. If you're going to go to one of houses in Chicago, go to Statesville

• Like 1

I did try to solve some of r.Jimmys musical clues.Im not buying the april fools day videos though.The british theme seems kinda lame to me. I havent been to HHN since #19 so I am a bit out of the loop.

Am i the only one who thought the Neverland clue meant Lost Boys? I hoped clue #5 was Norman Bates.If the leaked list is true i was way off on a few things.

I had a friend who went and told me not to bother.  Honestly, i saw one of his houses in Hollywood, and I wasn't impressed.  There didn't seem to be much cohesion.  I thought the promo material for the Chicago house looked interesting, but, in reality, I guess wasn't worth the $$.  If you're going to go to one of houses in Chicago, go to Statesville

You know I grew up only a couple hours south of Chicago and Ive never been there. My wife is a south side Chicago girl and she hasnt either. As much as we love Halloween this seems really silly. That will have to change this year!

You know I grew up only a couple hours south of Chicago and Ive never been there. My wife is a south side Chicago girl and she hasnt either. As much as we love Halloween this seems really silly. That will have to change this year!

It's worth going.  I know the guy who runs it, and he is in it because he loves it.  He is always looking for new things and trying to make it better each year.  It's also a very LONG house - totally worth the $$.  If you choose to go this year, let me know what weekend.  Maybe we can meet up.  We will probably go the second weekend of October.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's unlikely, but if there was a change to the house list, I think The Strain could be made into a fairly decent house.

For any of you that haven't seen it (or read it), it's definitely worth watching in my opinion.

it was absolutely worth watching until they showed the Master.

tortellini.jpg

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic