Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Possibility of a dual run house this year. Of course, I highly doubt the version he mentions will be what it actually will be.

God save the Queen/King (zombies) and The Bloody Tower (notorious historical British figures attacking you).

Maybe the house will be TWD or Scary Tales (Queen of Hearts)?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

Loved the vids, Doc!!

Can't wait for Union Jack! Or your cryptic performances!

As for Cassi's clue.

I couldn't pull out my Casio, but I downloaded a piano app.

It's the TWD theme.

The letters across the bottom are piano keys. G A B C D E F G A. The red marks on the map are 4 and 5. G4 is a key on a piano. So is G5. It deals with octaves.

The numbers on the side are the note order. It's the TWDS theme song.

As for the use of a Salem map. All I can think is Cassi decided to play her own little April fools prank. Salem = witches = coven = AHS, which would be the first assumption based on the visuals alone.

• Like 2

My thoughts on what percentage of chance each of the houses in the form stated have:

Woman in Black: 5%

Dracula: 0%

Doctor Who: 75%

Hellworld: 60%

Hitchcock: 90%

ShakesFear: 35%

God Save the Queen: 20%

Union Jack House: 5%

Ghostwatch: 0%

Hell's Kitchen: 0%

If this is like Giggles and Dusk from last year where the monster was right but the property wasn't, some of the percentages could easily be changed. Obviously Jack is going to get his own house, the UK theme is why I have it at 5%. Change it to regular Jack and it's 100%. I think a ghost house could happen (especially if it's LT), but definitely not Ghostwatch. Dracula returning in some form wouldn't be a surprise, but the 50's Dracula is a bit far fetched.

For the rest of the houses, Hitchcock is the likeliest followed by Doctor Who. The former was one of the first rumors for 25 and the latter has been speculated to be the non-horror IP Hollywood is getting. It helps that DW merch is now in Citywalk. Hellworld/raiser sounds like a good possibility, but I don't think this will be the year. ShakesFear sounds like an awesome idea for a house, I really hope that one is true. God Save the Queen is interesting, but relying on the queen's life sounds bit too risky. Woman in Black 2 didn't do so well at the box office and Comcast has better alternatives for promoting. Hell's Kitchen wouldn't work at all.

Outside of the HP scarezone, they don't sound all that interesting and are probably fake. Having Diagon open during the event would help crowds out a lot. It would be nice to see RHPS replaced by something else, but it's not a big deal.

On another note, I'm a bit surprised Crimson Peak wasn't brought up. It fits in with the British theme and marketing would love it.

As for Cassi's clue.

The numbers on the side are the note order. It's the TWDS theme song.

As for the use of a Salem map. All I can think is Cassi decided to play her own little April fools prank. Salem = witches = coven = AHS, which would be the first assumption based on the visuals alone.

Or... The Walking Dead clue was the actual April Fool's Joke.

The Scary Tales type scare zone could be pretty decent in my opinion as well as the Harry Potter one. If they actually did have a Harry Potter scare zone, that would finally bring some action to that general area to the park that has been seriously lacking for years.

As for the houses, most likely only 1 or 2 of them are probably correct. I do have to wonder if a couple of the joke ones could some sort of clue though. For instance, he mentioned that 2 of the houses would be for an additional fee (Ghostwatch and Hell's Kitchen). What it could really mean is that for the extra fee, you go with Legendary Truth on a mission to do research at a haunted diner, during which time there will be interactive objectives and more extreme (possibly hands on) creatures that show up to try and stop/scare you.

I'll add what I believe the chances are of this list of houses:

The Woman in Black: less than 5%... I really hope this one doesn't happen since I'm not even remotely a fan of the movies.

Dracula (old tv series): 0%... Maybe Universal classic monsters or The Strain would work for me.

Doctor Who: 60% I'd give it higher, but it would be too good to be true. However, I do find it peculiar that he mentions the connection between the Brits and the surveys. I was always under the impression that a decent amount of British folks did show up for the event. I don't think the whole event will be British, but maybe they will be bringing in the Doctor to show some love for all the British HHN fans.

Hellworld: 50% Although I'd love to see it, the timing of it's use seems a bit questionable.

Hitchcock: 35% I just can't buy into the idea of a Hitchcock variety themed house happening. Personally, I think someone got their clues mixed up somehow and mixed up Psycho with PsychoScareapy or maybe The Birds with the plague doctors from the Catacombs.

ShakesFear: 15% This house could be based off of some type of literature, but Shakespeare... c'mon now, it just seems unlikely in my opinion.

God Save the Queen/Bloody Tower dual run: 5% If any house is going to be a dual run, it's probably TWD in it's finale run. However, I'd also love to see a big ol' Scary Tales house here too.

Union Jack House: Less than 5%, but there almost certainly will be another clown house this year and since Jack is returning, there you go. 80%

So... with that being said, I'm not feeling too confident there was much honest info to pull from these April Fool's Videos. I think they are sticking with the rumored big 3 (Freddy, Jason, Leatherface) which is 3 ip houses right off the bat. We're almost guaranteed a Jack/clown house. The blizzard clue Mike tossed out almost has to be a Krampus house original. We may possibly get Dr. Who for all those Brits out there. If TWD returns, it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it was a dual run (regular series and new spinoff). That would be 8 already. I'm counting on the 9 or 10th house to be an original upcharge house possibly having ties to Legendary Truth. TWD almost can't return in order for them to have an icon tie in house (unless the icon house is the upcharge). But if Comcast is calling the shots, they'd probably want one of the highest rated shows on television at the event. Maybe they will cut out 1 or 2 of the big 3 after all??? Just please have Dr. Who!

• Like 1

Or... The Walking Dead clue was the actual April Fool's Joke.

The Scary Tales type scare zone could be pretty decent in my opinion as well as the Harry Potter one. If they actually did have a Harry Potter scare zone, that would finally bring some action to that general area to the park that has been seriously lacking for years.

As for the houses, most likely only 1 or 2 of them are probably correct. I do have to wonder if a couple of the joke ones could some sort of clue though. For instance, he mentioned that 2 of the houses would be for an additional fee (Ghostwatch and Hell's Kitchen). What it could really mean is that for the extra fee, you go with Legendary Truth on a mission to do research at a haunted diner, during which time there will be interactive objectives and more extreme (possibly hands on) creatures that show up to try and stop/scare you.

I'll add what I believe the chances are of this list of houses:

The Woman in Black: less than 5%... I really hope this one doesn't happen since I'm not even remotely a fan of the movies.

Dracula (old tv series): 0%... Maybe Universal classic monsters or The Strain would work for me.

Doctor Who: 60% I'd give it higher, but it would be too good to be true. However, I do find it peculiar that he mentions the connection between the Brits and the surveys. I was always under the impression that a decent amount of British folks did show up for the event. I don't think the whole event will be British, but maybe they will be bringing in the Doctor to show some love for all the British HHN fans.

Hellworld: 50% Although I'd love to see it, the timing of it's use seems a bit questionable.

Hitchcock: 35% I just can't buy into the idea of a Hitchcock variety themed house happening. Personally, I think someone got their clues mixed up somehow and mixed up Psycho with PsychoScareapy or maybe The Birds with the plague doctors from the Catacombs.

ShakesFear: 15% This house could be based off of some type of literature, but Shakespeare... c'mon now, it just seems unlikely in my opinion.

God Save the Queen/Bloody Tower dual run: 5% If any house is going to be a dual run, it's probably TWD in it's finale run. However, I'd also love to see a big ol' Scary Tales house here too.

Union Jack House: Less than 5%, but there almost certainly will be another clown house this year and since Jack is returning, there you go. 80%

So... with that being said, I'm not feeling too confident there was much honest info to pull from these April Fool's Videos. I think they are sticking with the rumored big 3 (Freddy, Jason, Leatherface) which is 3 ip houses right off the bat. We're almost guaranteed a Jack/clown house. The blizzard clue Mike tossed out almost has to be a Krampus house original. We may possibly get Dr. Who for all those Brits out there. If TWD returns, it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it was a dual run (regular series and new spinoff). That would be 8 already. I'm counting on the 9 or 10th house to be an original upcharge house possibly having ties to Legendary Truth. TWD almost can't return in order for them to have an icon tie in house (unless the icon house is the upcharge). But if Comcast is calling the shots, they'd probably want one of the highest rated shows on television at the event. Maybe they will cut out 1 or 2 of the big 3 after all??? Just please have Dr. Who!

I don't see all of the big three being used this year. Freddy is the likeliest followed by Leatherface, but with the Friday the 13th reboot out next year why use Jason this year? Right now, I think this will be the lineup:

TWD (potentially dual run)

AHS

Doctor Who

Hitchcock

Crimson Peak or Insidious

Jack

Dark Christmas

Two new originals

Legendary Truth upcharge

Tricky, tricky doctor.

Shall we associate it with Carousels? Or it's more modern association to football?

Or shall we accept The need to Walk through another Dreaded appearance?

And since patience is not one of my virtues, weekly cryptic performances? Or will I have to bide my time for longer?

I laughed so hard at the idea of a house based on the old Christopher Lee movies. OMG, that brought back some memories. I used to be glued to my tv as a kid watching ALL of those Christopher Lee films (and the Vincent Price ones). Yes, I'm old.. but I thought they were awesome! I would get such a KICK out of a house being modeled after that, but I hardly think it's likely.

I would LOVE to see a Hitchcock house - sort of what they did for Poe. Take the best of the best and turn it into a real tribute. I was so bummed when they took the Hitchcock tribute out of the park. It was one of my favorite things to do. He's such a HUGE figure that I don't know how you can't show some love eventually for him.

The idea of a dual run house with speculation on whether the Queen will live or die before/during the event had me laughing out loud.. the comment about how you can't have a zombie queen after she's already dead was priceless. For that matter, so was the image of Yoko basically chainsawing the Beatles in half. HAHAHAHAH Dr. Jimmy, you're one sick, hilarious bastard.

Incidentally, I'd definitely pay for an "extreme house with nudity". Bring it on.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but a Harry Potter scarezone with Death Eaters would be epic. However, I doubt that will happen either. It's just a tease as to what could be if they ever could figure that out.

Final thought - for the love of god and baby Jesus.. no more Walking Dead. Please.

While it probably is an unfortunate reference to TWD, and I really hope there is no more of that, I am going to submit my guess as a confirmation that Jack is, indeed, this year's Icon. Mainly given the fact that the song comes from a fabulous musical called Carousel.

Clue #1 definitely seems like TWD. We've got the storm, walker/walking reference, dead person returning to Earth for redemption (Billy) reference from the musical, and even the name of the musical from which the song is taken from (Carousel) could be a reference to TWD because with each year that turns by, we're back to TWD again.

However, for the sake of discussion, I'll also agree that it could be a Jack house (circus/barker) or maybe even Insidious or Poltergeist.

Well actually... even Hellraiser Hellworld might fit the bill as well. I may have to watch it again, but I believe it involves someone committing suicide (like Billy) and possibly teaming up with the Cenobites.

Geez... I forgot how The Woman in Black involves herself committing suicide as well. If I remember correctly, she kept making people/children commit suicide until her boy's remains were buried with her own I think. I don't think there was any mention of a storm in the 1st movie anyways.

On a side note... For those of you who enjoy watching zombie genre type movies who haven't seen Dead Rising: Watchtower, I recommend giving it a shot. There are a lot of total garbage B grade zombie movies being released and although the media seemed to present this movie in that manner, it's not at all. You can watch it for free on Crackle with very limited commercials. Here is the link:

http://www.crackle.com/c/dead-rising-watchtower

Keep in mind while you watch it that the movie is based off the video game. Clearly some people who watched it and wrote reviews didn't quite grasp that.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR