Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Reviled?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verb (used with object), reviled, reviling.

to assail with contemptuous or opprobrious language; address or speak of abusively.
I can't wait to see this video.

Cassi's map is an old map of Salem, MA. Just figured I'd toss that out there. I think 20 people may have been executed during the Salem witch trials to match the 20 spots on the map. The total number of deaths is actually higher if you count the people who perished while awaiting their fate in prison.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 2

No idea if this will end up being relevant to our event, or if this is something totally unconnected, but it's pretty interesting.

Insidious Chapter 3 - Into The Further 4D Experience

Atlanta Dogwood Festival

April 10th - 12th

Event Details

Experience the world of INSIDIOUS like you never have before. The “Into The Further 4D Experience” is a fully-immersive experience that will take you physically and virtually into the world of INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 3. Elise Ranier (Lin Shaye) will be your guide on an intense 4D experience that will bend your perception of what is ‘real’ and what is ‘the further.’

Think of this as the evolution of the haunted house experience – a place where analog meets digital. INTO THE FURTHER is a walk-through haunted house with a unique virtual reality / oculus rift component, which creates a truly scary ‘ride’ that has never been done before. And just when you think the experience is over, you’ll realize it’s only just begun.

I got an invite to the dress rehearsal here in New Orleans on Friday night, but it looks like I wasn't quick enough to respond, and all of the time slots are filled. Will keep trying to get in, and might just go over to it even if I can't secure a time slot.

So what is this? Just a cool promotion ahead of the movie? Or a test run for something bigger in September & October? If they are doing their own thing, I would guess that lessens the chances of it being at HHN25? Then again, The Purge and Walking Dead have done stand alone events like this, and that hasn't kept them away from HHN.

I'm sorry for the prolonged wait between videos. It's taking much longer for these to upload at YouTube than before. I will continue to post these and hopefully will manage before April First is over!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thJwE7HV9kA

• Like 2

Insidious Chapter 3 - Into The Further 4D Experience

Atlanta Dogwood Festival

April 10th - 12th

So what is this? Just a cool promotion ahead of the movie? Or a test run for something bigger in September & October? If they are doing their own thing, I would guess that lessens the chances of it being at HHN25? Then again, The Purge and Walking Dead have done stand alone events like this, and that hasn't kept them away from HHN.

Strange. It seems like whatever it is, it's only happening at that particular festival (at the moment anyways). I'd have to assume that if it's something they will be using to help promote the movie, they'd probably run with it at more than one location though??? Are they just handing out a bunch of Oculus Rifts?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

^ Not all the videos have been uploaded yet, but here's what's been said so far.

The original idea for the event was Jack as the icon.

- Jack would have his own house, a clown factory a la' Giggles & Gore. (Which apparently is a trilogy)

- The Caretaker, Director, Storyteller and Usher would have cameos in various places. Fear was mentioned, but dismissed as appearing. As for Bloody Mary, planned but Bloody Mary herself wouldn't appear due to a woman having copyright on her and using her in another attraction. However Mary Agana might appear. As of note, Lady Luck was not mentioned whatsoever.

- Freddy, Jason and Leatherface would return.

- Insidious, American Horror Story and Ghostbusters would be other IP's

- There would be a retrospective house a la' Hallowed Past. Possibly with the icons.

Higher ups stepped in and the event will be British this year due to plenty of Brits attending the event.

- Icon is "Union Jack", a British Jack the clown created through a very convoluted backstory.

- A least 8 houses (Though Jimmy flashed 10 fingers.)

Houses are...

The Woman in Black

A Dracula house, this version based on Hammer's films with Christopher Lee. Also this house would take that version of Dracula and put him in the 21st Century/Modern Day.

A Doctor Who house

Clive Barker's Hellworld (Based off Hellraiser)

There's still more videos to come, but that's what's revealed so far.