Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

From the Hollywood thread:

TWD is returning for sure

or maybe Terminator is the non horror property and these are the friends he's talking about

probably just the walking dead

If TWD comes to one coast, it's definitely coming to the other. Get ready for the probable worst house of the year.

• Like 1

From the Hollywood thread:

TWD is returning for sure

or maybe Terminator is the non horror property and these are the friends he's talking about

probably just the walking dead

If TWD comes to one coast, it's definitely coming to the other. Get ready for the probable worst house of the year.

The delusional positive part of me is trying to force me to believe this isn't a confirmation TWD 4.0 is happening, but the realist side of me is telling me to accept it. I understand completely why they keep doing it. I understand why the last 3 years have been so IP heavy and original content has been in the background of the IP's shadows. I understand why ALL the merch is IP related.

It just REALLY fucking sucks.

• Like 1

Maybe it'll be based on the spinoff "Fear the Walking Dead." It's coming out in summer, takes place in LA, so there must be new environments to use.

But would that make it any better? It's still the same walkers attached to a slightly different name and different environments.

But would that make it any better? It's still the same walkers attached to a slightly different name and different environments.

I know we all have TWD fatigue but at least our complaints about this seasons lack of new environments would be resolved. Us being unhappy about 1 out of the 8, possibly 9 houses isn't the end of the world. And last year was my first year in Orlando, and I thought TWD maze was handled really well compared to Hollywoods's version. Who knows, it may not be terrible.

Maybe it'll be based on the spinoff "Fear the Walking Dead." It's coming out in summer, takes place in LA, so there must be new environments to use.

The first season is only 6 episodes, I highly doubt it can stand as a house. They'll probably merge them together this year: have the first half be Fear, the second TWD.

The first season is only 6 episodes, I highly doubt it can stand as a house. They'll probably merge them together this year: have the first half be Fear, the second TWD.

Doubt that's plausible since each show is in a different state. The transition wouldn't make sense.

....or have one of the SSs have a separate house for both....

Honestly I feel like they wouldn't do that, even if they wanted to, cuz I can see a lot of people just skipping of the 2 because they're basically the exact same thing.

Also, "Fear The Walking Dead" is the most uninspired, half witted, stupid name for anything I've ever heard. Just as bad as "The Walking DEAD:DEAD Inside".

• Like 1

I've been lurking and catching up on all of the spec, so I haven't posted in awhile. I'm thinking that whole promotion thing Gale Ann Hurd is doing to fund that movie with the HHN Hollywood reward for so much donation is based on her having a somewhat relationship with Murdy from TWD being present at the event the past few years. It doesn't have to necessarily mean TWD is back, she has a whole slew of TWD and Terminator prizes as well beyond the HHN VIP passes. Maybe I am just hoping that it doesn't mean TWD this year at HHN, but who knows. :P

I've been lurking and catching up on all of the spec, so I haven't posted in awhile. I'm thinking that whole promotion thing Gale Ann Hurd is doing to fund that movie with the HHN Hollywood reward for so much donation is based on her having a somewhat relationship with Murdy from TWD being present at the event the past few years. It doesn't have to necessarily mean TWD is back, she has a whole slew of TWD and Terminator prizes as well beyond the HHN VIP passes. Maybe I am just hoping that it doesn't mean TWD this year at HHN, but who knows. :P

I have the same line of thought, but the realist side of me is saying that that's just me being overly optimistic. Still hoping that may be the case, but I doubt it.

If TWD 4.0 happens, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone honestly. It'll be disappointing, but not shocking.

• Like 1