Horror Unearthed 2012

OK so I broke down just about everything that is part of the game right now.

audio graphics, badges, logos, etc.. all here

Incidentally the Font for the Baccanoid Game is La Bamba LET Plain1.0, Ariel

for Cerebus Game its Algerian, La Bamba LET Plain1.0, Ariel

for Strigoit Game its Bamba LET Plain1.0, Ariel

• Like 2

I'm thinking it's fruitless to ever try and catch up to you guys.. mother of god, but you're obsessed! LOL! I was happy with my measly 12k.. and there you all are creeping close to 100k. Jeez..

I'm at 5000-something so... Lol :P No wonder us Kerazans are so far behind. I gotta catch up!

I'm thinking it's fruitless to ever try and catch up to you guys.. mother of god, but you're obsessed! LOL! I was happy with my measly 12k.. and there you all are creeping close to 100k. Jeez..

It is an obsession. I have mapped out probabilities on the games too.. <_<

It looks like there are only a little over 1,000 registered online so far. To pick up your card, you need to be registered right?

That means we should all have a pretty good chance at snagging a card (if we haven't already) within the next few weeks.

Yea, that's good. I'm not too worried since I'm there next weekend. But knowing my luck they'll get flooded this weekend haha

I really like that they are doing this.

Luckily I went by the park on Saturday night and got a card while I still could. TJ and Ray Keim were there, which was pretty cool. We stuck around and talked to Ray for a few minutes, which was fun.

I won't be returning to the event until closing week, so hopefully there will still be some fun in park activities then. I saw the Horror Unearthed card reader by the exit of Silent Hill but that one wasn't working at the time.

I seem to be pretty good at the matching game. The coffin game is completely pointless, but after losing 6 times in a row, it seems like the third coffin is consistantly empty more than the others (may be just random luck). The Cerebin game for some reason doesn't load for me so I've never played it. I just get stuck at the "Loading 0%" screen. I haven't tried using any other browsers besides Firefox though.

Lets go Kerezans!

• Like 1

When I was talking to TJ on Saturday night as they were closing the booth (I missed by about one minute), he said they gave out about 600 cards out of 3,000. Maybe they printed more, but that's what he told us.

You're right I got the numbers mixed. It was 3000

Seems there's been some point hacking going on in the game. Mainly by a Jordan S. Hopefully it's taken care of soon.

It's certainly quite interesting that he has 186K points but no badge for 100 wins of the Baccanoid game. That seems...highly unlikely. Perhaps he figured out a trick to cheese the Cerebin game? That would have the highest points over time yield if you could solve it every time.

• Like 2