Horror Unearthed 2012

I lost mine too and I had to play for like another two hours to get back to the top (as of this point I'm on top with a little over 50k). I don't know how long you had yours, but I only actually had mine yesterday for about 20 minutes, and I think there were some glitches so they may have set everyone back a bit? (Name on the site is Alexander M.)

My girlfriend (Kristina B. was in the top 3 last night and lost her award as well. I think there were some glitches last night and they reset all the badges. I had originally opened an account and was one of the Warriors...but later changed my mind to be a Traditional. Anyway, on that first account I guess I clicked the opening icon a few times and it said I had joined the Warrior legion like 8 times on my badges, when I checked this morning, all of those badges were gone and only one Warrior badge remained so I think they just deleted some things last night, that's all :)

Edited by CoreySalyer

My girlfriend (Kristina B. was in the top 3 last night and lost her award as well. I think there were some glitches last night and they reset all the badges. I had originally opened an account and was one of the Warriors...but later changed my mind to be a Traditional. Anyway, on that first account I guess I clicked the opening icon a few times and it said I had joined the Warrior legion like 8 times on my badges, when I checked this morning, all of those badges were gone and only one Warrior badge remained so I think they just deleted some things last night, that's all :)

Yea, I also (incorrectly) had a badge for 100 wins on the coffin game and the beast cage game, which I saw almost everyone else had as well, but were gone this morning. That beast cage game was ridiculous, I only managed to get it once. Also it's too bad you switched, one of the reasons I was playing so much was to try and make a dent in the lead that the traditionals had, but they have like 10 people over 10k so it doesn't seem likely.

Once again if you dont live in America i have to miss out. Cannot register without an American phone number and carrier meaning I can't join in the fun. Once they realise I'm British they don't let me participate in exit polls either. I'm really getting fed up of Universals policy towards foreigners. I spend more money each and every year than most Americans to attend their event yet I'm treated like a second class guest :(

If that is all you need I will take care of you. I messaged you on fb about it. We'll get you on there. As for me I'm a Maschorian and my name on there is Aaron F.

• Like 2

Thanks for clearing things up re: the lost achievement. I was like "but... but... what'd I do? :(" lol

Anyone know if there's a 100 wins achievement for the Beast game? I haven't seen anyone with it yet, I'm working on trying to get it now and it's really annoying. Not gonna be happy if I find out I wasted my time <_<

Edit: Yay, I just got it! Took almost 4 hours.

Edited by Stumpy

Just to update everyone...

We were one of the first in the park tonight and one of the first in line for the horror unearthed cards. They are similar to a hotel key card but look awesome! We talked to TJ Mannerino and he explained that starting at eight tonight there will be these posts at the end of the houses that you touch your card to. You'll earn points and badges, for example one for doing all the houses in one night, etc. And starting next week (he said hopefully Thursday) there will start to be tasks on the website which you will have to complete in the park. Like LT in 08, there will also be characters that we meet with things to scan our cards. And of course there will be riddles and puzzles as part of the tasks. Haven't used the card yet but we are in line for gothic and since it is past eight the scanner should be there when we get out...

Whover's in first has just been playing non-stop today. Their score is ridiculously high, considering how long the game's been out.

That would be me, and I wouldn't say all day, more like most of it lol. I may have a problem... but I'm gonna stop at 100k for sure... maybe...

Edit: Well apparently there is no badge for 100k, so I just wasted about 4 hrs of my life, on the bright side I'm REALLY REALLY good at memory match games now.

Edited by sky144
  • Like 2

I hope there will be enough cards left for me to get one on Thursday. Didn't have time to show up tonight :(. Honestly, the event this year didn't have as much come back appeal as previous years...I probably only would've come back 2-3 more times without this game. But with the game...holy crap...I'll be here almost every ffp+ night for sure.

Here's the run down. You register online at home first then when you go to the park you visit the Rental Services stand located on the left by the park exit. First you go to the right hand side of the stand and get your card. Then you go the main stand where you'll log into your account and scan your card. Each card has an RFID Chip inside so this is the big leagues now! After that you're all set. According to Ray, starting next week you can scan your card at each house for points and achievements and participate in games and quests.

Here's where you get your cards:

236FBD4D-731E-49F4-BDA9-3E05BC29A74E-2941-0000037FC87D1ACE_zpsb5436aea.jpg

Here's what the card looks like:

9ECCED0A-F932-452C-91F0-058C94792A58-2941-0000037FBCCB04E0_zps1ec44757.jpg

20065D2D-7C13-4068-9441-03AD25F05B9B-2941-0000037FC3F0B2AE_zps43f85ef2.jpg

• Like 3

I saw the games on Friday before I left home and didn't understand at that time that I had to pick up a card in the park. I simply registerd, shut down my computer, and left for the hour and a half drive to Orlando.

I was walking out of the park tonight and saw TJ at the counter. I talked to him about the games and he told me that there are already more than 600 people registered already and they have a capacity for 3,000 cards. Of course, this was at 12:02 am and he had just shut down the registration. I hope that there will be some left when I head up next Friday night. I just wanted to give everyone some numbers, directly from the one in charge.

P.S.: A special thanks to TJ for spending time tonight to talk to us about the creative minds that go into creating amazing HHN events and especially the interactive games for the superfans like us on the forums!

• Like 3

Once again if you dont live in America i have to miss out. Cannot register without an American phone number and carrier meaning I can't join in the fun. Once they realise I'm British they don't let me participate in exit polls either. I'm really getting fed up of Universals policy towards foreigners. I spend more money each and every year than most Americans to attend their event yet I'm treated like a second class guest :(

I suffered the same problem as you but I just entered in my UK mobile number and Email. The number doesnt all fit in but at least it gets you into the games. But yeah I agree 100% it should look at fans outside of the US I have spent alot of money over the past years visiting and its really the least they could do. I hope I will still be able to get a card when I come on the 24th of October! Although I have a feeling it might be too late :(

So if I just now registered it all depends on if there are any cards left over in the park?

this is something I am wondering as well, so if you register online and play the games, but then there are no more cards left, then what happens? you are done with the game?