Horror Unearthed 2012

Nothing feels better than picking the right coffin on the first try... On a side note did anyone get any house visit badges? I got House of Horrors. but none of the other ones activated.

Same here. Have HoH, but none of the others activated.

It was rather amusing to hear the Ops personnel say, "What are they doing?"

Happened at every house.

TJ, Rick & Ray did say that there are some glitches but everything should be working properly on thursday (hopefully). HoH was the only one that scanned for me. P&T, DE & Gothic didnt work. So we'll just have to be patient since its new.

Also... while I was definitely born a Strengoit, its all about the Mighty MORPHAN Horror Rangers :P

• Like 3

One of the game's designers posted this on facebook regarding the point change and trying to catch up to those who got a lot of points early on before changes:

One might consider that early gameplay is simply a test...that points accumulated do not matter as much as experience gained...and that the best is yet to come. Ome might consider such things.

• Like 7

Orange Iguana's all the way..

On a side note, there has to be something we are missing on this key game. the chance of winning is so freaking slim. Come on super sleuths, I want my 100 badge, and at this rate it will take till next year.

Just keep using the same keys and the same order, and you'll get it. I went from top down on the keys, and left to right on the cages. There were a lot of misses, but I got it in a few hours.

I did the same thing for the coffins by picking the same 3 coffins. Played the probability game, and each one only took me a couple hours.

• Like 1

Another post from Rick -

]One final word of advice - cherish your ancestral brothers and sisters who cannot be here to play, for they will have far more value than you can imagine today.[

Ooh! Maybe that means they've kept us out-of-towners in mind! I can only hope, because hearing that a lot of this was in-park kind of made it less exciting for me.

• Like 1