Horror Unearthed 2012

Yep! So is anyone in the know about these PassCards? I'm curious how to get one and when they'll be available. I want to make sure to get one before they run out. I always find myself at the tail end of things and don't want to miss out for once :P haha

Ya I had it explainedd to me. During an HHN night go to Rental Services and you can get a PassCard there, and then next to Rentals you can register your Card to your account. You will use the card during the physical portions of the game, like with in park special events or in houses.

On a side note, I joined the Baccanoids

Once again if you dont live in America i have to miss out. Cannot register without an American phone number and carrier meaning I can't join in the fun. Once they realise I'm British they don't let me participate in exit polls either. I'm really getting fed up of Universals policy towards foreigners. I spend more money each and every year than most Americans to attend their event yet I'm treated like a second class guest :(

Once again if you dont live in America i have to miss out. Cannot register without an American phone number and carrier meaning I can't join in the fun. Once they realise I'm British they don't let me participate in exit polls either. I'm really getting fed up of Universals policy towards foreigners. I spend more money each and every year than most Americans to attend their event yet I'm treated like a second class guest :(

That's a dang shame. I've met a LOT of Brits over the years at the parks, and you've always been so delightful to interact with. Plus you do a lot to support OUR local economy. So here's hoping Uni starts to have global inclusiveness - at least in the games for heavens sake! :)

• Like 2

You clearly have too much time on your hands then :P haha do you guys know if we'll be able to pick up or PassCards tonight by any chance? If you browse through the leader boards, you'll see that some people have already registered their PassCard...would like to get my hands on one before they disappear haha

Grrrr... I clawed my way to the top of the Leaderboard at one point last night, and got the achievement. I logged back in a little while ago and my achievement is gone. I thought it was because I lost my position, but it looks like everyone else who got it got to keep theirs. What gives? I didn't do anything unfair, just played the games like everyone else. Not cool >:/

Grrrr... I clawed my way to the top of the Leaderboard at one point last night, and got the achievement. I logged back in a little while ago and my achievement is gone. I thought it was because I lost my position, but it looks like everyone else who got it got to keep theirs. What gives? I didn't do anything unfair, just played the games like everyone else. Not cool >:/

I lost mine too and I had to play for like another two hours to get back to the top (as of this point I'm on top with a little over 50k). I don't know how long you had yours, but I only actually had mine yesterday for about 20 minutes, and I think there were some glitches so they may have set everyone back a bit? (Name on the site is Alexander M.)