Horror Unearthed 2012

So card registration closed early due to high demand. On the flip side got my 7 and 1 badge plus all hose badges tonight

And its really moot seeing as the guy isn't going to let up and he is the morphan leader

(He gloated about passing me so I don't he'll stop)

yeah I know, what I meant that nothing happened was that, when I came home I did not get any notifications, I didnt get any badges from a single house, if is is supposed to happen the same day, I got the card, I put it in the scanner, I came home, and no badges at all -_-

I'd just try again the next time you go.

I didn't get notified yesterday for Dead End, Gothic, or Silent Hill. I came home and saw I had a Silent Hill badge. Today, I did all the houses twice and didn't get texts until I started doing the houses a second time. I think that's when they recognized me doing the house for the first time...

• Like 1

It did recognize my card at all the houses last night - I was able to confirm that when I got home and checked the website. Maybe your card is hinky? If you're still having issues, maybe it wouldn't hurt to check with rentals again to see if the card still works, or maybe just confirm that it is correctly linked to your account. Good luck! :)

• Like 1

There does still seem to be some minor issues with the scanners. My brother and I did all of the houses last night, but he was the only one who got the 7-in-1 badge. I later realized that the Walking Dead scanner didn't register my card properly...I had already gotten the badge for it on a previous night, but didn't receive the "you went through Walking Dead again" e-mail last night.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to try and hit all of the houses again next week.

Edited by Greyfalken
  • Like 1

Went Thursday and was one of the first group to get in. The card kiosk was not open yet and security wouldn't even let me near there. It was going to be another 20+ minutes before it opened and I wasn't waiting to get started on houses. Never got back to the front of the park until after midnight so no card for me. :(

Hope there are still some Sunday.

You get 100 for the first scan (which I did not get notification) then each subsequent scan gained 50 (which I did get notification) I'm not sure how much the 7in1 badge yielded me.

Interestingly enough, this was a change from Thursday night. I got three house badges on Thursday and they only gave 50 points each (according to the e-mails). Last night, the points for first visits were raised to 100. So they're still making adjustments here and there.

My brother says the 7-in-1 badge is worth 700 points.

• Like 1

I did all the houses last night (4 of them twice) and for some reason, House of Horrors and Penn and Teller did not register my scan :-(

I want my dang 7-in-1 badge!!!

I also saw TJ when I picked up my card, and made sure to bust his balls a bit about the Cerebin game haha. That;s 3 days of my life that I'm never getting back...

So the 7 in one badge I'm assuming is for all 7 Houses in one night, right? But you still get points if you've just gone through all 7 Houses?

It also seems some members of my Legion might be starting to wake up, considering I spent ALL day playing that dang match game and moved into 2nd place. I'm only 30,000 from passing the leader. :P

speaking of the beast game... i have noticed that when not feeling that great due to sinuses, really affects gameplay. I usually can do fairly well with the keys, but today im not having the best of luck.

regarding the games in general, i find it odd we have not gotten at least one new game yet.

• Like 1