Horror Unearthed 2012

What the hell?? How come I didn't get that email?? Not that I could be there this weekend.. would be a long flight.. but I still wanna know what's going on. Did you ALL get that email?

It's ironic to me that after I finally got the badge for that infuriating Beast game, if I choose to play it for the hell of it, I win more than I lose now. Go figure

Everyone I was with had the same problem. There were four of us.

So it wasn't just me. Maybe they were working early then went down. I did Silent Hill, Dead End, and Gothic, but got nothing. I tried to do the task, but I got there too late. Penn & Teller was like 60 minutes by the time I got there so I just went for the points, but got none. Grrr.

Everyone I was with had the same problem. There were four of us.

On September27 the Gothic and Dead End badges weren't working and I didn't get my 7 in 1. Last night I did HOH, AC, and TWD: no points or badges. I also did last Sundays SH, P and T, Gothic and Dead End. Again, no points and badges. Actually, after last night, I STILL don't have any one visit badges for Gothic or Dead End.

I think, after posting my strategy, they jacked up the Cerebin game even more. I find it very difficut to win now. (was my main bread winner)... blah... I shouldn't have divulged that. <_<

I would have to download the actionscript from the current iteration to be sure but regardless my old stratigies don't work anymore. So I've moved back to coffins and memory.

Memory is my go to, as it's the most fun (and actually involves some iota of mental capacity in lieu of blindly clicking).

Hopefully the next games will take the Memory game route instead of the brutally frustrating "blind luck" route...

Yeah, badging was wonky last night. I did Silent Hill, Penn & Teller (x2), and House of Horrors, and only got credit for SH. My brother got it for SH and P&T (though he only went through once).

I blame the rain. It was miserable last night. All three houses shut down while we were in line. We were going to go back tonight, but the current weather conditions have made us reconsider and we'll go back next Friday when it's supposed to be less rainy.

Well, I'll be back on Sunday night, but that's just to get the Finnegan's badge.

• Like 1

I am picking up my badge tonight because I was not able to attend last week. Is the 7 in 1 badge still a thing? And can you do the 7 in 1 and do the triad/current tasks in one night? Or is it even worth it to try for both because the passes are having issues...

yesterday the only houses I got credit for was Silent Hill and Walking Dead,

I am giving up on the 7 in one badge, I do not want it That bad.... Doing all houses in one night is not that easy, it is a little hard, I have to rush and get them over with, what I mean is, is not fun, to have the scanners not work? Im not going to try anymore, I tried 2 times and both times I didnt get it, so why even bother

I don't want to dis the scanner issue too much - they are trying something new, with the potential to be incredibly cool and fun, and I really want to encourage them to continue to provide this type of interaction and inventiveness. With that said - yes, it is really frustrating and tiring to do all the running around, scanning at somewhat late hours (if you have an important meeting the next morning :P ) and then reap no "reward" for it. I hope they can exterminate the bugs before the event comes to a close. And also take the issues they've run into this year to create even bigger and better interaction for us 'atics in the future.

This video was made early Friday morning after the first Meet the Masters session at Finnegan's on Thursday night. As of this morning it has not even had 69 views yet, and so I must post it here in case some of My Bloodline have not heard me until now.....

BACCANOIDS! we must have at least 69 of our Bloodline at Finnegan's on Sunday Night, October 7th between 11:00 and 11:30 PM!!!!

• Like 2

Heck we need what 21 Morphans? But there is no way I'll make it tomorrow. Kinda discriminates against those of us who work normal mon-Fri 9-5 jobs <_<

Ah well whatcha gonna do?

The scanners weren't working last night till about 9ish. So I did SH, Dead End, Gothic, and HOH before they stated working. So I went through and got the tags again later.

• Like 2

I did House of Horrors, Alice Cooper, Walking Dead, Dead End, House of Horrors, Walking Dead, and Silent Hill last night.

Only got notifications for Dead End and House of Horrors (200 points each), although I did get an e-mail saying I got my ten visits badge for Silent Hill (500 points).

I'm going to attempt the tasks once again tonight. This'll be my third time trying to get the triad and my third time trying for the four houses task. Let's hope third time's the charm.

...And I'm finally at 80 wins for the Morphan game. Almost there. :D

Edited by April

Heck we need what 21 Morphans? But there is no way I'll make it tomorrow. Kinda discriminates against those of us who work normal mon-Fri 9-5 jobs <_<

Ah well whatcha gonna do?

The scanners weren't working last night till about 9ish. So I did SH, Dead End, Gothic, and HOH before they stated working. So I went through and got the tags again later.

yeah I have to leave the park around 10 or so, so I could really not do this, I kinda wish they didn't make the times so late, or maybe 2 legions at the same time in different places or something, no way I can be there at 11:30