Horror Unearthed 2012

I love the new Kerezan game (even though I'm annoyed that I seemed to have missed out on when it was even easier to get points.)

A skill based game that gets you lots of points AND has plague doctors? What's not to love?!

Does the background music remind anyone else of Left 4 Dead?

I'm so glad I no longer have a reason to mindlessly click coffins.

Reminds me of a mix between tales from the darkside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyuj5oLdPGc

and something from American Mcgees' Alice soundtrack

me too on the coffin/slash memory game. Actually have a little challenge now.

Also I had them add the three 5 times I missed. Oddly the only 5 times I actually had was the TWD... which I only did three times so I advised and they removed that but corrected the other three.

• Like 1

Edit: thinking about this It could be a direct clue built in there. Last letter, Last verse. Pointing at something... is it his posts? Says verse.. not sure.

Since I'm a sucker for details, I decided to take the bait...I took a look at the clues given to us before each of the 5 games (I'm assuming those are the clues he's referring to). Below in red are the last words right before each last verse, and all last letters of every clue.

1. Memory's the key / To the six that match. / Time sifting away / Is the only catch.

2. Night gives way to morning dew, / Find ye sanctuary before / It dawns on you.

3. Four rest in peace, / But two do not, / Uncover long dead / before unmaking the rot.

4. Lock up their cages before they / break free, / Of five rusty keys, / use only three.

5. The relentless come, one by one, / Shoot straight and true, / 'fore they reach you.

Even if it means nothing...I like investigating :P

Anyone have any thoughts?

Edited by justchristy

hhninphotographs

summed it up on tumblr

Halloween Horror Nights 22′s “Horror Unearthed” game continued last night, with a special in-park event for the Maschorian Legion. An email was sent to the at-home Maschorian members stating the following:

Gobekli Tepe is where drawings were found,

Carved deep in stone on the ancient ground,

The first Maschorian lies here they say,

So the devout return to bow and pray.”

10:15 Bir Vahiy de bu gece. Erkekler siyah giyerler.”

Gobleki Tepe is an archeological dig site in Turkey. The final line of the message, translated from Turkish, reads “A revelation 10:15 tonight. Men wear black.”

At 10:15pm, the “Horror Unearthed” Masters converged on the cemetery props near USF’s Men in Black attraction. They unveiled a mysterious Maschorian artifact, resembling a Faberge egg, that was guarded by members of the “Dark Legions – Prisoners.” When the lone in-park Maschorian checked in at this location, she was allowed past the guards to take a photo with the egg, completing the task.

Unrelated anyone notice the vampire game music starts off sounding a little like the queue music from The Mummy?

• Like 2

You guys/gals that are at 1,000,000 points or closing in on it are absolutely crazy!

I can't even begin to fathom the amount of time you all have put into playing the online games :-)

Waaaaayyy toooo much! I'm gonna hit 1mil... then quit... hopefully by the end of the day. Of course when the new game comes out I'll have to play that as well... but its eating up a lot of time.

• Like 1

I emailed them about my missing points and I never got them. sometimes I get points from the houses but the scanners keep missing the times I go to the houses, two times in Dead End and two times in Gothic but didn't get the points on those houses. I tried the email they gave but never even got my 7 in one badge.

and yeah I agree I could never play that much of the online games.

I emailed them about my missing points and I never got them. sometimes I get points from the houses but the scanners keep missing the times I go to the houses, two times in Dead End and two times in Gothic but didn't get the points on those houses. I tried the email they gave but never even got my 7 in one badge.

ive emailed them about some credits/badges i've earned and never recieved credit for and have gotten no points/badges either :(

Props to Joseph for letting up for one night to let me hit the top and get my badges. Now I have1 mil, leaderboard, and Morphan #1. Only took all night till 5:15 this morning and... I'm exhausted. But now I can quit until the next game comes out :)

• Like 1

I emailed them as well. I should've gotten the "visited 5 times" on ALL the houses, but, as you've all noticed, Dead End and Gothic never seem to work. I didn't get a response to my email or my badges.

And JW, you need a support group, my friend. LOL

And JW, you need a support group, my friend. LOL

Hello My name is Jeramy and I can't quit Horror Unearthed.... :P

Actually I had a simple goal to get those badges... unfortunately my legion is as crazy as I am (being as Joeseph and I have 27.7% of the life force for the ENITRE Morphan clan).

Now that I have them I can cool my heels a bit.

Hello My name is Jeramy and I can't quit Horror Unearthed.... :P

Actually I had a simple goal to get those badges... unfortunately my legion is as crazy as I am (being as Joeseph and I have 27.7% of the life force for the ENITRE Morphan clan).

Now that I have them I can cool my heels a bit.

The first step is recognizing you have a problem, baby.. LOL

• Like 5

did Silent Hill 4 times and the scanner only worked once. did gothic and Dead end and scanner didn't work either way, Did alice cooper 3 times scanner only worked twice.

I don't even want to email them because I already did before and I never got anything. I like being able to play but not getting any points makes me feel discouraged about it.

• Like 1