Horror Unearthed 2012

Ayup...and it's another luck-based one.

EDIT: But closer to the coffins than the cages, thankfully.

Well they are all clones of last years games. Hopefully, we wont see the pirate ship one as there were 8 games last year...

Ergo, Warriors=S&S, Beasts = Winter's Night, Traditionals = Poe, And Vampires.... uh.. hmm I forgot that game last year... must not have played it all that much.

• Like 1

Well they are all clones of last years games. Hopefully, we wont see the pirate ship one as there were 8 games last year...

Ergo, Warriors=S&S, Beasts = Winter's Night, Traditionals = Poe, And Vampires.... uh.. hmm I forgot that game last year... must not have played it all that much.

The Thing, I believe? Wait, no, that was another "don't hit the wrong one" wasn't it? Heh, I can't remember it, either...

Anyways, yeah, I shouldn't really be surprised by them being luck-based. Was there another one last year that was skill-based, or was it just the match game? I only remember doing that one repeatedly. I guess, technically, the pirate ship one was skill-based...but as you said, hopefully the negative reaction due to technical issues keeps it away this year.

EDIT: Ack, no, I forgot how the pirate one went. The ropes themselves were luck-based, in addition to having to keep the ship balanced. Blargh.

Edited by Greyfalken
  • Like 1

well it is a easier game. but slower turnaround. the animations take longer. I mean I've got 8 wins but I could have 20 wins on the coffin game by now.

I really Love the music in the new game, I wonder what it is, I need it

When I get home I'll take it apart so you can have the music and try and tag it.

• Like 1

This new game is cruel and sadistic. It combines the frustration of the Cerebin game with the monotony of the coffin game. On another note, is the current Cerebin Legion leader on this board? Can't say that I'm not a little suspicious of the rapid gaining of points in 3 days... Color me curious on how it was done.

Edited by StewieGriffin
  • Like 1

While not as terrible as the Cerebin game, this new Morphan game is going to definitely be a GRIND to the 100 wins badge. I'm trying to space it out to 25 wins a day. That's all my mind will allow since it is such a plodding experience....

Wonder if they are going to do something special for the Legion leaders and the overall leaders before or after the event is over..?

they should have prizes for leaders, maybe a cup or a keychain or something, perhaps a shirt

Edited by Mr. Black
  • Like 1

some of the top leaderboard people need to be grounded from their computers.... for like a week. Otherwise the rest of us won't be able to get that "top spot" badge. <_<

I agree. Plus this dude leader in the Cerebin Legion is very suspicious to me. He jumped nearly 90,000 points in two days. All day yesterday his score remained the same with 14 badges. Magically this morning his score remains unchanged with 15 badges, including his 100 Morphan wins.

I got my top spot badge though, and thankfully my 100 Morphan wins.

Did you guys get this e-mail?

For the faithful among you who serve the legion at home, Your kindred in-park need know this as they roam,

They must meet the Masters to earn a badge rare, Touch the tome of your legion...but who, when and where?

Raise a toast to the Masters in a pub of the green, Just the times as they're noted and not in between,

THURSDAY

KEREZAN 9:00 to 9:30

CEREBIN 9:30 to 10:00

MASCHORIAN 10:00 to 10:30

STRENGOIT 10:30 to 11:00

MORPHAN 11:00 to 11:30

BACCANOID 11:30 to 12:00

SUNDAY

CEREBIN 9:00 to 9:30

KEREZAN 9:30 to 10:00

STRENGOIT 10:00 to 10:30

MASCHORIAN 10:30 to 11:00