Horror Unearthed 2012

I didn't get notifications, but I scanned at every house again last night and just checked my profile: I now have points and badges for all houses. Will work on getting some other tasks done tonight and scan in for the Maschorians at Finnegans tomorrow night.

Hm. Debating trying to go for Triad again tonight, plus Order of the Four (haven't done that one yet). I don't have Express for tonight, but I hope getting there for stay and scream will allow me to get those seven houses kicked out before the lines get insane. At least I have my 7 in 1 badge. And I hope to support my fellow Strengoit in my own little way.

On another note, I despise the Morphan game. So, so very much. After 2 hours of play, I have - 4 wins? I don't think so, Tim. Mayhap next time they can cut down on the animation time by, I dunno, 90% :P

• Like 2

Hm. Debating trying to go for Triad again tonight, plus Order of the Four (haven't done that one yet). I don't have Express for tonight, but I hope getting there for stay and scream will allow me to get those seven houses kicked out before the lines get insane. At least I have my 7 in 1 badge. And I hope to support my fellow Strengoit in my own little way.

On another note, I despise the Morphan game. So, so very much. After 2 hours of play, I have - 4 wins? I don't think so, Tim. Mayhap next time they can cut down on the animation time by, I dunno, 90% :P

I don't like playing because the evil face is kinda gross and ugly, :mellow:

• Like 1

Did Triad again tonight - erm, last night. Saturday. Still didn't get the badge, though. Did get my 5 times through Alice Cooper, though.

Doesn't seem like the Walking Dead scanner was working tonight. I tried too and we didn't get anything so we're going to try again tomorrow.

• Like 1

All the scanners that I used were working last night. Did the Triad, Masters, Silent Hill, and Dead End. Wanted to try and get the four one done, but the lines were ridiculous last night. Wait times were upward of 100 minutes by 9. I eventually gave up and just did Silent Hill and Dead End for points, lol.

I'm just going to conclude that my card doesn't work anymore. It hasn't worked ONCE since I've had it, not even last night when TJ scanned it at Finnegan's. Is it possible that my card got demagnetized by my cell phone? They both have been in the same pocket a few times. =\

I think, after posting my strategy, they jacked up the Cerebin game even more. I find it very difficut to win now. (was my main bread winner)... blah... I shouldn't have divulged that. <_<

I would have to download the actionscript from the current iteration to be sure but regardless my old stratigies don't work anymore. So I've moved back to coffins and memory.

Same thing happened to me...grrrrr.....

Morphan game is incredibly slooow to reset. The zombie face takes a good 5 seconds to go away to click a new masks, and the correct masks take about 3. it took 314 tries for me to get the damn 100 badge <_< how anyone has the patience to get the Cerebin 100 badge is completely beyond me. im surprised i did the Morphan :P

When do we know how many of our legion members showed up at Finnigan's?

I agree with Troiandan . . . A&D are trying something very different this year and we need to be patient as they work things out. I, too, am frustrated when I am running all over the place to get my badges and then not have them show up. TJ was taking e-mail addresses on Sunday and said that they are continuing to work things out. They hope to have all of the kinks worked out by the time the game really starts up this Thursday. I also agree with JWFearman . . . being a teacher who lives an hour and a half away does not help me with the in-park experience when it will only be available on Thursdays and Sundays. At least I made it in last night since we had Columbus Day off. :)

• Like 2

Yeee... I just checked my profile and it looks like I done good this weekend. :) Got each house badge, 7 in 1, Order, Triad, and Masters. I am missing several 5 Times badges though due to scanners not working on a couple of nights... will have to e-mail about those.

Yeee... I just checked my profile and it looks like I done good this weekend. :) Got each house badge, 7 in 1, Order, Triad, and Masters. I am missing several 5 Times badges though due to scanners not working on a couple of nights... will have to e-mail about those.

I spoke with Ray Keim earlier and he said that they were going to add a link on the Horror Unearthed page to click so you can report any badges that you haven't recieved.
  • Like 2

Support e-mail information has also gone out to registered accounts. Don't see it on the website yet.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP THAT'S A LOT OF POINTS.

EDIT 2: Wow...I guess they wanted to give a way for people to catch up in points, but this is kind of ridiculous. How do you even "win" at this game for a badge?

Edited by Greyfalken

Well, got my Baccanoid Top Leader badge, but that's all the time I have to grind tonight. I'm sure the Leaderboards will be a very different place in the morning.

Here's what I've been able to find out about the game so far:

Killing 10 shadows counts as a win, so to get the 100 wins badge just load the game, kill 10, die, repeat.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but your crossbow actually reloads faster the longer you play. This means that at around the 10 minute mark, you become effectively invincible...

...at least until the auto-miss kicks in at around 15-16 minutes. Then you're unable to hit anything and die pretty quickly. But at that point you've scored a sweet 15K life force!

Edited by Greyfalken