HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. This really only appeals to me because of the word military..

Symbolism- Sword: The sword is said to be the emblem of military honor and should incite the bearer to a just and generous pursuit of honor and virtue. It is symbolic of liberty and strength. In the Middle Ages, the sword was often used as a symbol of the word of God. The sword (especially borne with flames) is also a symbol of purification. When borne with a cross in the same field, the sword signifies the defense of the Christian faith. The usual form is a long straight blade with a cross handle, though the blade may also be waved or embrued. There are also specific types of swords that may be described such as the falchion or seax, which is a broad bladed, slightly curved sword with a semi-circular notch at the back of the blade. Others include a scimitar, cutlass or sabre. A sword is often depicted piercing an animal or a human heart. Two swords crossed in saltire is an emblem of St. Paul.

i also think "shadow creek" is military related.

some symbolism research because i have too much time on my hands.

Alpha & Omega

The Alpha and the Omega symbols represent the eternal nature of Jesus Christ and God. http://christianity.about.com/od/symbolspictures/ig/Christian-Symbols-Glossary/Alpha-and-Omega.htm

talks about alpha/omega in reference to the apocalypse: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_and_Omega

sword

archetypal for strength, often used to display military honor

lightning

can be symbolic for punishment, possibly from god/mother nature

stars

there are 20, unsure of significance

blue, black, white

estonia's flag colors (lol)

most of this makes me think that tent 2 is apocalypse related, with "shadow creek" possibly being some branch of the military, not sure how though.

the roles in that house include a "dow" with basic, half, and full forms, suggesting a sort of transformation throughout the house (think wolfman's transformation). as for "why" people need to shave their heads, it may not even be for the "lol bald people" effect, but maybe theres a part of the costuming/makeup effects that doesn't mesh well with hair or something.

edit, ffffff tweedledum beat me to it. oh wellz.

Edited by val

Images from recent update

What's interesting I was 98% sure today it would update... but it isn't what I expected... hmmm.

well my two cents...

Mummified corpse = museum

Shadow Creek possible prison? no this is tent 2... so it not from SS22

the windows with the bars look exactly like the bars in Shady Brooke

the words on the blue print are nothing really "foam carved columns w/ ??" etc...

nice with the better picture I noticed this is tent 2.

With the Pitchfork,dow,bed victim, and military storage.

the symbol of Alpha and Omega... Beginning and the end. (Biblical reference but also the first and last letter in the Greek Alphabet.

Edited by JWFearman

Thanks to JW i was able to take a good look at the pic of the corpse and its not human or maybe it was but not at the TOD the jaw and dental remains shows it had a carnivrous eating habbit witht the jaw line and fangs where they are, another dead give away lol is the upper area of the skull where the brain would be housed its shaped oddly

After taking a closer look at the Shadow Creek photo I believed this doesn't look like a military academy to me. All the Military academies I've seen look a lot like manors. The walls look like they belong to a bunker, the rust looks like the area is near a body of water

I say it's a military installation or a prison. But most likely a military installation

After taking a closer look at the Shadow Creek photo I believed this doesn't look like a military academy to me. All the Military academies I've seen look a lot like manors. The walls look like they belong to a bunker, the rust looks like the area is near a body of water

I say it's a military installation or a prison. But most likely a military installation

i agree. i think its military related, but not an academy.

i agree seems more like a base/facilaty then an academy. also i can so see them reusen the military truck and other stuff the had on the outside of the thing back in 07 just with a tad bit more blood they do like to reuse props :rolleyes:

and another thing like i said before the roots on the lantern are getting burned off soon the the lantern wont be able to keep the flames trapped and if that happens well all hell will break lose no punt intended :rolleyes:

Edited by HHNChef

Okay. So this most likely wasn't meant to be here, but were speculating so.. I found this and It sort of caught my attention..

To me, this figure In the flames looks like the headless horseman riding a horse. (Bottom right)

Picture2.png

Let me break It down for you..

Red: The horses body

Yellow: The horses front legs

Blue: The horses hind legs

Purple: The headless horseman's body

Green: Severed head. Possibly carried by the horseman.

Picture3.png

I thought this was pretty cool. Like I said, It probably Isn't meant to be there.

I haven't been home to look at the pictures. Though there was a post showing a picture of the crest that's being speculated to possibly belong to something military.

At the same time people are saying it may have something to do with shadybrook. If this is the case, what if this was a family crest?