HHN XX Speculation II

Some further thoughts on the apparent code name "Hockey" for a scareactor in the SS 22 house:

Hockey in addition to Jason Voorhees and the aforementioned Miroslav Satan, brings to mind the common euphemism for the word "Hell" - H, E, double hockey-sticks. Perhaps a hellish character is implied?

Or perhaps the clue is a reference to a hockey puck?

Puck aka Robin Goodfellow, most well known from Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream, is an ancient woodland prankster spirit of British mythology. He can be a lighthearted trickster, but also can be a terrifying creature.

He is often portrayed as a sort of Pan or Satyr like spirit.

robingoodfellow.jpg

But he has also been shown as a Wild Man of the Woods.

I LOVE that idea!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im wondering what the skull on the website is from.. Its such a vague picture but surely Uni wouldn't put it on if it didn't have some sort of significance. The only thing that comes to mind is screamhouse and cindy.

In my opinion it could very well be some new concept created by A&D, the website does say "New Terror are Developing".

HHN site is updated with the lantern now pretty much a browish color and is now clickable which reveal 3 pics a skeleton which i presume the mummfied corspe and a blue print of a house that said lower level and a drawing of a house with the name shadow creek

HHN site is updated with the lantern now pretty much a browish color and is now clickable which reveal 3 pics a skeleton which i presume the mummfied corspe and a blue print of a house that said lower level and a drawing of a house with the name shadow creek

So does lower level mean lower level of a 2 story house or does it mean we will be in the basement of someplace? The name shadow creek reminds me of shady brook but that was already said by someone else in the website thread so I don't want to pass that off as my idea. The corpse maybe has something to do with this museum house. I know awhile back there was talk of a possible 7th scarezone with only 14 pictures does that mean this possibility is out?

mummy pic has to be the sprung tent pic and the other pic with the level could be a possible 2story house or like how they did with interseller terror where ur working acrossing the brigde and it look like u went up another level and i believe the shadow creek pic could be p/s i mean just because they did it 3 times they can always make a new story and new location and from the lettering of the concept are it dose has the p.s feeling that my speculation

With the website update I was just able to check out, due to being at camp for the past two weeks, I'm back in spec mood.

I just read/saw in the website update thread, that the wall elevation plan matches up exactly to the Shady Brook facade, (I had a feeling I saw that set of windows somewhere). Anyway, on the "New Terrors are Developing" page, it shows 14 photos, which as stated, would make sense to correspond to the eight houses and six zones. And that makes me think: Shadow Creek sounds exactly like Shady Brook, which can be nothing but "suspicious". If the house with the plan similar or exactly like the Shady Brook house is one attraction and the attraction than has the concept art drawing of the Shadow Creek sign is the same attraction, why would their be two pictures for it if their are only 14 spots for photos? Kind of hard to explain, but I think you get the point.

With the website update I was just able to check out, due to being at camp for the past two weeks, I'm back in spec mood.

I just read/saw in the website update thread, that the wall elevation plan matches up exactly to the Shady Brook facade, (I had a feeling I saw that set of windows somewhere). Anyway, on the "New Terrors are Developing" page, it shows 14 photos, which as stated, would make sense to correspond to the eight houses and six zones. And that makes me think: Shadow Creek sounds exactly like Shady Brook, which can be nothing but "suspicious". If the house with the plan similar or exactly like the Shady Brook house is one attraction and the attraction than has the concept art drawing of the Shadow Creek sign is the same attraction, why would their be two pictures for it if their are only 14 spots for photos? Kind of hard to explain, but I think you get the point.

Yeah i get it, kinda intresting your point on 14 photos. I doubt that both of the plans are actually for, or even if, shady brook. I really think that the color copy repersents somthing in jaws. It just kinda reminds me of somthing from F13 and it looks like it could easily be put in the que line for jaws.

Well people are saying that shadow creek seems like a school so I was thinking with the jaws queue have a valedictorian and the hint of "arts and crafts move" this seems like this year is coming together as something to do with a school (mainly I'm thinking about the icon), and the hint that this will be a scrapbook year which I know that means moments of hhn's past but the icon could be a photographer for the school (dealing with the developing pictures on the website). There was also the hint of every school has one, every school has the photographer that takes pictures for the school year book so that's one possibility. Shadow creek could be the house with role cast as "hockey" so there would be the sports team for the school.

Also I think shadow creek seems like a sister place to shady brook so there is another direction to go.

Feel free to agree or disagree but there is my two cents lol

Edited by jackisbackandthatsafact

i know this sound stupid but what if the shadow creek is based on a town called shadow creek whichc actually real community in pearland tx and this where the diaster area come into place cause if you goggle shadow creek you come up with shadow creek ranch and countrty club but what seem sorta intresting was shadow creek cosmetic and family dentistry hmmmm? then again im takin this way too far lol

The pic with the shadow creek blueprints shows a crest that has greek letters on it in between the words shadow and creek. perhaps it is a fraternity or sorority that gets to really get greek with actual greek gods and monsters. ie; pledges get hazed by facing gorgons and psyclops.

Edited by jadaada

thats a government looking symbol

Government symbols usally have olive branches, birds, banners, buildings and such. Although I can see where you're coming from with the stars on the outside this just seems more academic to me with the crest and alpha and omega symbols.