HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to add a Theory of mine for everyone to consider, but in sprung two could there be a chance this could be body collecter's and this year for something new they Introduce female collecters? They Have No hair

Edited by Death_Dealer

The Janitor...If it is kind of a history of HHN, wastn BM's grandmother murdered by the janitor at the school. Maybe we will get to meet Aldridge Kesterson, which would explain beware of sharp glass

You bring up a very interesting point. If Universal is for some reason unable to use Dr. Mary Agana as Bloody Mary, perhaps they can use her Grandmother the previous incarnation of Bloody Mary instead without any trademark violations?

Also in my post above I forgot to mention another bit of rather sketchy info I have received about HHN XX. Although I am completely in the dark as to what it is exactly, there will be something very interesting and wonderful up in the area where the Skoolhouse stood two years ago.

I have been given no details at all, but If I had to guess, maybe a Gigantic Replica of the Lantern?

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Just wanted to add a Theory of mine for everyone to consider, but in sprung two could there be a chance this could be body collecter's and this year for something new they Introduce female collecters? They Have No hair

I have a reason for suspecting this is not the case, the Body Collectors if I recall correctly were all very tall.

I have a reason for suspecting this is not the case, the Body Collectors if I recall correctly were all very tall.

if i can recall a boy saying he was casted as a female role in that house and had to shave his head....just my spec

Edited by Death_Dealer

I hope Cindy finally gets her day in the sun.

:)

That is all I shall say on the matter.

P.S. For those looking at possible houses, especially for the SS23 prison facade, don't think of a remake of a previous house.

Edited by Cody

You know I just thought of something. They could still use the character Mary Agana, all they have to do is NOT call her Bloody Mary. =P After all the character Mary Agana and her whole story was created by Universal, it's officially their work. They dont need the Bloody Mary name.

Overview and some analysis of what we have learned so far:

SS 22 House - according to building permit has a large facade with which there have been problems dealing with the size of the stairs in the entranceway. I have received some additional intelligence concerning this facade from numerous sources, but have been asked to keep my confidence at this time. Word will likely get out sooner or later, but not from me.

cast are Spector and Hockey. Code names?

SS 23 Houses - from permits we know that one has apparent theme of Greek mythology, as rooms include gorgon/medusa and army of Hades. Other has been reported as having a prison entrance as facade, this was confirmed to me by another source.

Cast most likely in Greek house are Cyclops and Medusa. One person cast called it "Clash of the Titans" house, but direct adaptation of the film seems unlikely.

Cast apparently in Prison house is Straight-Jacket. Psychoscareapy? Hellgate?

Cast in one of the houses as yet undetermined which are Ghost, Witch and Crying Blood. These could be denizens of Hades or the prison may be haunted.

Disaster! Queue House - facade resembles warehouse, mechanic shop with van is visible.

Cast are Mechanic, Carnie and Dentist.

Proximity to Mardi Gras scarezone suggests New Orleans theme of some sort.

Jaws Queue House - has burnt wood, swingsets, forest.

Cast are Bed Clothes, Valedictorian, Nightmare Man, Body Bag, Barber, Crispy, Clown and another who I am not at liberty to divulge.

Theories include NOES and Cindy house, Clown supports Cindy's toys, but Barber could be code name for Johnny Depp character from original NOES film.

Parade Building House - from permits we know will include Rat Lady and Vortex. Mysterious Bloody Mary artwork has been claimed in this house.

Cast are Body, Zombie, Undertaker, Mad Hatter, Projectionist, and Janitor. Current theory is best-off HHN.

Sprung Tent 1 House - permits reveal museum hallway,

Cast are Mummified Corpse and Doc. Museum of some sort?

Sprung Tent 2 House - permits show observation deck and military storage. Facade resembles large seaside military bunker in Cape May, New Jersey.

Cast are Pitchfork, Bed Victim, Patient and Full, Half and Basic DOW in addition to Female. DOWs and female require shaved heads.

The Crazies is a popular theory which has been disputed. Military theme however seems quite likely.

Plaza of the Stars Scarezone - unknown as yet, but reports of scareactors cast in this location.

New York Street Scarezone - cast are Ice Queen and Chainsaws, Chainsaws are all very big men. Could Queen invade NYC with Orcs wielding chainsaws?

Shrek Alley Scarezone - cast are Sirens and Lurky Hag. Greek mythology connected to SS 23 house?

Hollywood Blvd. Scarezone - cast are Queen of Hearts, Dead Cheerleader, Mary Shaw, Stilts, Chainsaw, Pumpkinhead, Chucky and Chance. Seems to be zone of HHN past.

Kidzone Scarezone - cast are Willow Huts. Witches? Something like the Hallow? Nucklegrunts? Who knows.

Mel's Diner Scarezone - Con-Artists. Again quite the mystery, Incubi and Succubi demons however are in a way, con-artists.

San Francisco Scarezone - cast are Mardi Gras consisting of attractive small women, and men required to go shirtless. New Orleans Voodoo or vampires (or both) suggested possible homage to Festival of the Dead or Midway of the Bizarre. Midway clowns were never shirtless however, but go watch evil clown movie Fear of Clowns and you will see shirtless evil clowns can work.

UNKNOWN LOCATION also cast in a street or a house are: White Rabbit (Hollywood? Parade Bldg.?) and Treak (is this what we may find in Plaza of the Stars?)

I also am aware of another MAJOR character cast that I cannot divulge, and I am not certain of location, but I suspect Parade Building.

Dr. Jimmy, you are KILLING me with your inside knowledge! I want to knoooooow. *pouts*

The Body Collectors actually wore masks, so I don't think it would be necessary for them to shave their heads. If you look back at pictures of them, you can see the back of the masks and the "turtlenecks" they had to wear to cover their necks. I thought the same thing until someone pointed this out to me.

Dr. Jimmy, you are KILLING me with your inside knowledge! I want to knoooooow. *pouts*

When somebody tells me something and says "promise me you won't tell" I have to honor that. Perhaps I shouldn't say that anybody told me anything so you wouldn't get frustrated, however I expect that the two or three things I mentioned will get leaked soon enough.

Over all I do not actually have a lot of "inside" information that has not been widely distributed.

EDIT - I should also mention that when the info given is a role someone is cast in, I absolutely cannot divulge this information as it could harm that person's continued employment.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Or he could infact be the icon, I mean think about it. A museum of horrors, a janitor who's loves everything horror and has worked in the museum for years, I could see something like The Usher with the Palace Theater......A janitor who is really strict with everything and wants you to respect the museum so he gives the museum life...I don't know....random thought I had.

You bring up a very interesting point. If Universal is for some reason unable to use Dr. Mary Agana as Bloody Mary, perhaps they can use her Grandmother the previous incarnation of Bloody Mary instead without any trademark violations?

Also in my post above I forgot to mention another bit of rather sketchy info I have received about HHN XX. Although I am completely in the dark as to what it is exactly, there will be something very interesting and wonderful up in the area where the Skoolhouse stood two years ago.

I have been given no details at all, but If I had to guess, maybe a Gigantic Replica of the Lantern?

maybe thre return of an arrival type show again........

I just remembered something, a while back some guy calling himself The_Insider posted something about Christmas in relation to the house in the Disaster! Queue implying it would be a re-do of HFTH. Then two rather knowledgeable types jumped in and said that although he was wrong, it was very interesting that he would think it was a Christmas themed house.

The jist of what they said was that although the house was clearly neither a Psychoscarapy nor Christmas house, that the Christmas idea was close to the mark.

The implication was cool idea, wrong holiday.

With the current speculation I suddenly realize that especially in New Orleans, Mardi Gras is in fact a major holiday.

I just remembered something, a while back some guy calling himself The_Insider posted something about Christmas in relation to the house in the Disaster! Queue implying it would be a re-do of HFTH. Then two rather knowledgeable types jumped in and said that although he was wrong, it was very interesting that he would think it was a Christmas themed house.

The jist of what they said was that although the house was clearly neither a Psychoscarapy nor Christmas house, that the Christmas idea was close to the mark.

The implication was cool idea, wrong holiday.

With the current speculation I suddenly realize that especially in New Orleans, Mardi Gras is in fact a major holiday.

MAJOR holiday. The entire city shuts down except for the parades and parties. Most locals/natives leave town, in fact, so that they aren't besieged by the Fat Tuesday throng.

I am sooooo hoping your speculation is correct!

Mae

I'm inclined to believe that past HHN characters will be playing a larger role than a mere "Best of" House and/or scarezone. Since 2006 I've been expecting them to do something similat to Sweet Sixteen in 2010. Based on the fact that they went through the trouble of hiding their faces in the lantern, and on some of the remarks Dr. Jimmy made, I do think that they will be taking a more active role in the event and story than just appearing as cameos. Particularly since I haven't seen any information pointing towards a new master of ceremonies.

She never really struck me as the fun-in-the-sun type, personally...

Ha Ha your right maybe my choice of words sucked there. How about place in the moonlight. You know what I meant though I hope she is focused on. If she isn't the icon I hope she is featured prominently in the park. I wouldn't mind seeing Eddie either.

I'm inclined to believe that past HHN characters will be playing a larger role than a mere "Best of" House and/or scarezone. Since 2006 I've been expecting them to do something similat to Sweet Sixteen in 2010. Based on the fact that they went through the trouble of hiding their faces in the lantern, and on some of the remarks Dr. Jimmy made, I do think that they will be taking a more active role in the event and story than just appearing as cameos. Particularly since I haven't seen any information pointing towards a new master of ceremonies.

While I agree, remember we didn't find out about the Usher till much closer to the event. But once again I agree. I don't think there will be a master of ceremonies. Just the tree being the "link" in the event.

OK, this has nothin' to do with nothin' but....

I REALLY hope Hellgate Prison comes back! That was the first year I went and I thought it was awesome! Then in hindsight, I always wondered if it was a result of it being my first ever house, but it scared the bejesus out of me and the Scareactors were amazing! They went all out to scare us guys (most seem to ignore us for the girls that will scream) and some of the stuff they said would make a sailor blush. I mean, it REALLY was a "Rated R" house and not just for the gore, but the stuff they said. There was a girl in front of us the one scareactor took a particular liking to...and lets just say he paraphrased Multiple Miggs and his comment to Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs.

It was just so intense and imersive. In subsequent years, it seems more like "let's walk through, look at the gore and amazing props, and get the "boo scares". The first year, Hellgate Prison was just crazy and honestly SCARY. Some dumb woman brought her 8-12 year old daughter with her and she came running out crying while her drunk mother tried to drag her back in. We were about 20 people behind them and when we went in (like our 3rd or 4th time doing the house), the first guy running around inside was bragging about some not-so-plesant things he did to make her cry.

I'd love to see them ramping it back up in intesity again! Last year was the most risque Bill and Teds since my first year where they used all kinds of four letter words, so maybe they are moving in that direction. I hope they go all out for XX and tell the scareactors that EVERYTHING is game and to go for broke.

OK, this has nothin' to do with nothin' but....

I REALLY hope Hellgate Prison comes back! That was the first year I went and I thought it was awesome! Then in hindsight, I always wondered if it was a result of it being my first ever house, but it scared the bejesus out of me and the Scareactors were amazing! They went all out to scare us guys (most seem to ignore us for the girls that will scream) and some of the stuff they said would make a sailor blush. I mean, it REALLY was a "Rated R" house and not just for the gore, but the stuff they said. There was a girl in front of us the one scareactor took a particular liking to...and lets just say he paraphrased Multiple Miggs and his comment to Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs.

It was just so intense and imersive. In subsequent years, it seems more like "let's walk through, look at the gore and amazing props, and get the "boo scares". The first year, Hellgate Prison was just crazy and honestly SCARY. Some dumb woman brought her 8-12 year old daughter with her and she came running out crying while her drunk mother tried to drag her back in. We were about 20 people behind them and when we went in (like our 3rd or 4th time doing the house), the first guy running around inside was bragging about some not-so-plesant things he did to make her cry.

I'd love to see them ramping it back up in intesity again! Last year was the most risque Bill and Teds since my first year where they used all kinds of four letter words, so maybe they are moving in that direction. I hope they go all out for XX and tell the scareactors that EVERYTHING is game and to go for broke.

I don't think it will necessarily be Hellgate prison, but nevertheless it may be a prison that is the Gate to Hell. Literally.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

When somebody tells me something and says "promise me you won't tell" I have to honor that. Perhaps I shouldn't say that anybody told me anything so you wouldn't get frustrated, however I expect that the two or three things I mentioned will get leaked soon enough.

Over all I do not actually have a lot of "inside" information that has not been widely distributed.

EDIT - I should also mention that when the info given is a role someone is cast in, I absolutely cannot divulge this information as it could harm that person's continued employment.

Oh yes, I completely understand. I just wish I knew those people as well ;)

If we didn't know what we already knew( the whole probability of there not being a movie house this year) I'd say uni is trying to throw us off by making us think that jaws is Freddy (burned people, nightmare man etc.), 22 is Jason( hockey mask) , and in some bizarre way disaster being leather face( I can see leather face in a garage type setting). I'd like to hope this is not the case. I must say, they're doing a great job keeping this event air tight this year. . I've never been this confused so close to the event.

If we didn't know what we already knew( the whole probability of there not being a movie house this year) I'd say uni is trying to throw us off by making us think that jaws is Freddy (burned people, nightmare man etc.), 22 is Jason( hockey mask) , and in some bizarre way disaster being leather face( I can see leather face in a garage type setting). I'd like to hope this is not the case. I must say, they're doing a great job keeping this event air tight this year. . I've never been this confused so close to the event.

If that were the case, it'd just be 2007 all over again. I have full faith Universal would not do that to us.

That first idea would be pretty awesome, and I don't think Uni will pass on anything they can get a hold of for BM, because I know the crowd really likes her.

I also have to say I really do like the entire speculation of the lantern, so maybe I can summarize it up (General Idea of multiple dreamers) ((the way this is written makes it seem like it is all stated as fact, but it is all speculation, and is in no way trying to Enforce the idea.))

The lantern is a holding place for our beloved icons, and as the flame has grown, it has become more apparent that the icons are trapped inside the lantern with more and more anger. The two X's represent the 20th year of Halloween Horror Nights, and there are many images ON the lantern as well as in the flames of the lantern. Images include ((lanterns design)) Elsa Strict's(Storyteller) reading glasses, Albert Caine's(Caretaker) pocket watch, Jullian Browning's(The Usher) flashlight, images of a clown, and more. ((Flames)) There have been sights of Jack Schmidts(Jack the Clown), Paulo Ravinski(The Director), Albert Caine(The Caretaker) Elsa Strict(Storyteller) and Jullian Browning(The Usher). This further promotes the idea that the icons are indeed Trapped inside the lantern, like a prison. To continue, the lantern is also seen as a countdown/ceremonial timer. As the event approaches the flames have indeed gotten brighter, and flamers flicker stronger. This is the reasoning behind the idea that the lantern may stand for a HHN timer, and will go out at the end of the event, meaning that all our past icons could possibly vanish off the earth, and also ending the festival that is HHN20. Some people also do see the top of the lantern being roots to a tree, and there has been a lot of speculation on trees earlier in the season. But also, if it were to be a tree, than it could symbolize that the fire is underground, in other words, Hell. Thanks for reading:)