HHN XX Speculation II

Busch Gardens seems to have figured that one out for this year with the rumored "Alone" house. The "Alone" house will be an extra, meaning it will cost to go thru the house, on top of the already paid admission.

Depending on the price, I'd totally pay it to go through a house "alone."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they did RUN again in it's original format there's a chance it might handle the crowds. Don''t forget that they only used half of the queue for the original RUN (The other half was used for The Mummy). So a longer RUN house might handle record crowds. So I agree with kulacgizmo

Pay for a house? I don't think so. They've already raised general admission. It almost seem kind of ridiculous. Prices going up, AND now we have to pay to go into a house? No way. I don't even see how that could help the crowds for that house, since people will run to it. People want the scariest of the scariest, and that's how people will look at the house. THE scariest, since you have to pay to get in.

Now, if we do have a RUN again, I personally think it can be done in a fashion where it CAN handle the crowds and can also still have that alone, maze-ish feel. They can have fork in the roads, and even dead ends. If it were in a sound stage, you gotta imagine it'd be pretty large. They just need to do it in sections. First section is the first part of the maze, you head in, and there is immediately a fork in the road. You choose one and that side is completely disconnected from the other side, but the other side is just a mirror of it. Eventually both sides meet in a scene, and then they split off again, and then end at the exit together. As long as the halls are big enough for people to pass each other it'd be fine. Lines are already kind of spread out, anyways. They don't just let the whole line keep moving into the house. They DO stop the line for a few moments to let the line ahead a little so the house dosn't get clogged.

Mark said it was OK to speculate about info from the faux icon facebook pages so let me just say that based on what we actually already know about the 8 houses so far, none of them fit Predators in any way whatsoever.

As for a possible re-do of Run the way it was meant to have originally been done, I don't know where that house would be either, unless it's the Disaster! Queue house, but I still don't see a perfect match. I would love to see this house though. for those who do not know what it was supposed to be look here>http://hhnmemories.tumblr.com/

Speaking of pulsed houses, if the greek mythology house is as I suspect a trip to and through the Underworld of Hades, wouldn't it be cool if it were pulsed? To let a few people into Charon's boat to cross the River Styx at a time?

Of course I highly doubt such an effect could actually be pulled off with limited budget, logistics and time constraints, but one can dream...

(yeah, I like ellipses too, they look like little bubbles.)

Mark said it was OK to speculate about info from the faux icon facebook pages so let me just say that based on what we actually already know about the 8 houses so far, none of them fit Predators in any way whatsoever.

As for a possible re-do of Run the way it was meant to have originally been done, I don't know where that house would be either, unless it's the Disaster! Queue house, but I still don't see a perfect match. I would love to see this house though. for those who do not know what it was supposed to be look here>http://hhnmemories.tumblr.com/

Speaking of pulsed houses, if the greek mythology house is as I suspect a trip to and through the Underworld of Hades, wouldn't it be cool if it were pulsed? To let a few people into Charon's boat to cross the River Styx at a time?

Of course I highly doubt such an effect could actually be pulled off with limited budget, logistics and time constraints, but one can dream...

(yeah, I like ellipses too, they look like little bubbles.)

MY GOD, WHAT A FIND!! That Tumblr page you found is COOL! (Nice pic of Albert, too.) Bookmarking it right now!

I would bet they are talking about the Parade building. in the past they have only used 1/3 of it IIRC. As for the soundstages holding just one house. SS 22 always holds one house. SS 23 has 2. This has already been confirmed thru the permits.

The Parade building is, I believe Larger than SS23 in Sq. footage.

I posted in the website update thread that the usage of polaroid photos could hint at LT investigating new cases. Whether LT is interactive for us or not is a separate conversation. So the photos might not hint at any icon (a Photographer) at all. Just crime scenes being investigated.

Lantern is also a part of the investigation it seems. How long until my speculation on last year's final week being bathed in red signifying hell, and then the latern's flames literally being hell, holding the souls, souls being released by accident, etc etc come true...Interesting.

Lantern is also a part of the investigation it seems. How long until my speculation on last year's final week being bathed in red signifying hell, and then the latern's flames literally being hell, holding the souls, souls being released by accident, etc etc come true...Interesting.

I think that if on the website it says a new era of darkness for halloween horror nights (or something along those lines) Perhaps, perhaps a new charater is holding past icons because they stole his/her thunder, Eddie holding him in the 'prison' Jack, SINdy, Caretaker, etc. and maybe he's gonna kill them and start his era of 'darkness'. Just a thought.

P.S This (I think) has been said before

Edited by 455888

OK everyone, stay with me on this one.

You know the sketch that was part of the newest HHN site update that looks EXACTLY like the Shadybrook Asylum. Well some people were saying that it could mean that a Psychoscareapy would return while others said it was a coincidence and that there wouldn't be a Psychoscareapy house this year. Well what if it was a little of both! What if, inside the rumored house that would be all about the history of HHN, there was a Psychoscareapy section. After all, having been at HHN 3 times now, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see it in a HHN History house.

OK everyone, stay with me on this one.

You know the sketch that was part of the newest HHN site update that looks EXACTLY like the Shadybrook Asylum. Well some people were saying that it could mean that a Psychoscareapy would return while others said it was a coincidence and that there wouldn't be a Psychoscareapy house this year. Well what if it was a little of both! What if, inside the rumored house that would be all about the history of HHN, there was a Psychoscareapy section. After all, having been at HHN 3 times now, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see it in a HHN History house.

I'm pretty sure this is what the parade building house is. Essentially a "best of" type of house. Just like Hollywood. I would doubt they'd have multiple houses like this, though I'm not part of A&D so who knows.