HHN XX Speculation II

.....Dr. Agana had a jewelry box passed down to her from her grandmother that possessed her over time. Since Bloody Mary probably may not return to HHN, the story could be rewritten to have the jewelry box be the modern day incarnation of said Pandora's Box.

Otherwise, I see a little girl holding in her hands a mysterious box and opens it, unleashing untold sorts of unspeakable horrors amongst a quaint little village town in Ohio...which may already have some nasty evils lurking within the confines of its many buildings of its own.

How about SINdy opens up the box? To have her day in the sun type of speak.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have they ever used the entire property though?

I can't be sure about Silver Screams, but I can tell you that from my spot in Scary Tales back in '08, I could see directly over and behind the house, itself. And they definitely had a lot more room. They still had at least 2 Mardi Gras floats in there, aside from the house. So that building has the potential to hold a big ass house.

I can't be sure about Silver Screams, but I can tell you that from my spot in Scary Tales back in '08, I could see directly over and behind the house, itself. And they definitely had a lot more room. They still had at least 2 Mardi Gras floats in there, aside from the house. So that building has the potential to hold a big ass house.

What if those floats will be used as part of the apparent Mardi Gras scarezone in San Francisco? Then all that space would be available.

What if those floats will be used as part of the apparent Mardi Gras scarezone in San Francisco? Then all that space would be available.

Even if they don't use them(which I also expect them to if the SZ is real) don't they have storage space out the Whooha that they store them in for the time being? I mean with the unused soundstages and all.

Edited by gatoralex

I hadnt put together the whole "red lights" used in the sz last year with them being in hell. It makes a lot of sense though.....even though if you think about it, red could also signify flames. Last year's SZ could have taken place right inside of the lantern with none of us the wiser...until now.

:P

I dont know if I am crazy but has anyone else seen flashes of images in the lantern in the bottom left corner. The corner with 20 in the design. There are what seems to be grey images, not the normal contrast of the fire and shadow. I cant tell though and I could very possibly be mistaken.

I think it's just a part of the flame...I could be wrong though. On a sidenote I read about someone hiding behind the lantern so I took a look and while nat first it does look like someones shoe on further inspection it's just a part of the lantern design. I really don't like being the burster of bubbles but now maybe our focus can be tighter.

Last year, Silver Screams used just as much space as Scary Tales. So yes, the Parade Building has potential to hold one big house.

I think that the Parade Building will host the one house that will feature the past of Horror Nights. Since there is a vortex (or at least that's what it said on the permit), I'm highly expecting that you enter the house, go into the vortex and go back to the times of Fright Nights and build your way up to XX. Also, I doubt that there will be a 3-D/funhouse this year, since the vortex is being used in the Parade Building.

We can't cpmpletely nix the idea of a 3D house. After all, HHNH announced their first house today (House of a Thousand Corpses for those of you who missed the update news) and that's supposed to be a 3D house. Now, Im not saying we'll do it just because they are (seeing as that is rarely if never the case), but it's still a possibility.

We can't cpmpletely nix the idea of a 3D house. After all, HHNH announced their first house today (House of a Thousand Corpses for those of you who missed the update news) and that's supposed to be a 3D house. Now, Im not saying we'll do it just because they are (seeing as that is rarely if never the case), but it's still a possibility.

I rarely post because I mostly observe haha but I thought I would answer you. Bloody-disgusting has confirmed that the house of a thousand corpses will be at both Hollywood and Orlando in 3D ;-) So we at least know one of the houses. That fan girl inside of me is screaming with the delight, it is one of my favorite movies. Don't know what to think of the whole 3D thing though.

Edited by HollywoodStarlet

I rarely post because I mostly observe haha but I thought I would answer you. Bloody-disgusting has confirmed that the house of a thousand corpses will be at both Hollywood and Orlando in 3D ;-) So we at least know one of the houses. That fan girl inside of me is screaming with the delight, it is one of my favorite movies. Don't know what to think of the whole 3D thing though.

It doesn't mention Orlando. . .

MattJohnsons right the only thing about Orlando it says is that it's exciting when we realease our house info, but I can see how you misread it so no worries!

This rumor about the huge house has me super excited, I would love to see it in the parade building bu I can't get pastthat he said it was a SS haunt, maybe his source just added b-79 in with the SS or didnt know the difference?

Hi,

I remember hearing (Roddy, I think....) say at some point that they were working on a multi-year story arc that would culminate this year at HHN. I am wondering if the Shadow Creek rendering and the coat of arms could have something to do with Legendary Truth? Headquarters possibly? Could LT be playing more of a role in the event itself this year? Could this be the story arc that somehow ties all of the icons tegether at the event? It would make sense since LT hacked the site and is sending warning messages. Anyone else thinking along these lines?

Nero

Edited by nerodude

With all this talk of a possible "mega house" or 2-story house I was just wondering, I've read some of you say that its been done before (as far as the multi-story house). I've only been going to HHN consecutively for the last 3 years and before then I hadn't gone since HHN 13. When have they done a house like that?

Where Evil Hides at HHN: Tales of Terror was a "2 story" house. It had stairs that led you to the attic and then back into the basement so it had another story. I don't know if there was ever a traditional 2 story house, but that one came close.

I'd also want to say that there was a 2 story vampire house too....but that might just be more nonsense spewing from me brain.

I think you're right. I think I did read somewhere else that some Castle Vampyr house was 2 stories. Never had the pleasure of seeing that one though. Heard it was awesome.

What do the wheelchair people do? Just bypass that portion? Or skip the house all together?