HHN XX Speculation II

anyone else think this further makes a case for this being a cindy house considering her backstory?

Yeah Mango it was Flames of Fear; I think that was mentioned a few posts ago.

So, according to this speculation, the lantern (the flames) belong to fear......who is....? Fear ITSELF? (Or himself...or HERself :P) Hmmmmmm

And concerning that new codename for the Jaws Queue, "crispy" could be a codename for somebody whose been burned.

Edited by kulacgizmo

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best picture I could find with him holding the weapon in question, but:

hhn2006-caretaker.jpg

Barbers use scissors.

The Caretaker uses a massive pair of scissors to aid in his...job.

This is only if 'Barber' is another codename keeping people from knowing the real role of that particular character for the Jaws house.

Edited by RingMaster

I've thought for a while now that the Jaws Queue was going to hold Cindy lol If you look at all our clues, it all pretty much adds up.

All the petite women being cast in the house, the "cripsy" scareactors and the whole burning wood (which all hints over to the Cain mansion fire.)...it sending up signals if you ask me :P I think it's all but confirmed we'll all be getting up close and personal with the youngest Cain this September and I, for on, cannot be more pleased :D

And hey now, let's not hate on JMR. He did alot of HHN so I think we should honor his memory accordingly :]

I was not bashing JMR... I just HATE the wedding idea. It is cheesy and contrite.

The Caretaker uses a massive pair of scissors to aid in his...job.

This is a good point.

you have:

burnt wood and a swing set... Implies children and fire of some sort.

A tunnel of trees... I know my family plantation has a driveway like this... so maybe something like that.

Sharp pickets - assuming this is a fence.

A barber... as implied above.

A crispy (critter :P) - again implying a house fire. Further backed up by both Cindy's unused back story and the Screamhouse being burned to the ground.

bed clothes could just be a scareactor pertaining to a particular scene

Valedictorian could be a victim

Cast body bag... self explanatory

Nightmare man - hmm... This is the wrench in the works to the theory. Its probably a code.

Edited by JWFearman

I was not bashing JMR... I just HATE the wedding idea. It is cheesy and contrite.

This is a good point.

you have:

burnt wood and a swing set... Implies children and fire of some sort.

A tunnel of trees... I know my family plantation has a driveway like this... so maybe something like that.

Sharp pickets - assuming this is a fence.

A barber... as implied above.

A crispy (critter :P) - again implying a house fire. Further backed up by both Cindy's unused back story and the Screamhouse being burned to the ground.

bed clothes could just be a scareactor pertaining to a particular scene

Valedictorian could be a victim

Cast body bag... self explanatory

Nightmare man - hmm... This is the wrench in the works to the theory. Its probably a code.

Put it together and it looks like this: We have: A tunnel of trees. A driveway, perhaps? Or a path,perhaps....leading to:

A picket fence. Which we might find outside a typical suburban house.

Burnt wood. A burning house.

A swing set. Implying one or more children.

"Bedclothes"...although no one is sure exactly what that means in this context, it's clear that it refers to SOMETHING you'd find in a bedroom. A child's bedroom, maybe? It isn't clear, but it COULD be possible. It fits.

A crispy critter: See "Burnt wood".

Nightmare Man: The way I see this, we have a suburban home with one or more children. It's on fire and there is some shadowy,nightmarish presence running around. Did he set the fire? Was the fire set to destroy him or is it just a dramatic backdrop? Maybe Sindy (nyah) is controlling him? Could it perhaps even be some twisted personification of her Father? Could I be totally wrong? YES and YES.

The whole thing also fits with the Christmas-themed house I heard about somewhere...from somebody...maybe here, who knows. If this has been pre-speculated, please disregard this speculation. Thank you.

EDIT: I remember Hauntfreaks well. It was a better time.

Edited by Bsquare

I've thought for a while now that the Jaws Queue was going to hold Cindy lol If you look at all our clues, it all pretty much adds up.

All the petite women being cast in the house, the "cripsy" scareactors and the whole burning wood (which all hints over to the Cain mansion fire.)...it sending up signals if you ask me :P I think it's all but confirmed we'll all be getting up close and personal with the youngest Cain this September and I, for on, cannot be more pleased :D

About the fire, I wonder if some rooms will smell like burnt wood, one thing about HHN houses is the use of smell, It would be really cool and scary if a room smelled like burning, and then a burned scareactor came out and scared you...

About the fire, I wonder if some rooms will smell like burnt wood, one thing about HHN houses is the use of smell, It would be really cool and scary if a room smelled like burning, and then a burned scareactor came out and scared you...

I hope so that is one of my favorite things about HHN. The smells tend to really place you into the environment at least they do for me.

I hope so that is one of my favorite things about HHN. The smells tend to really place you into the environment at least they do for me.

the most effective smell use i believe was the fecal matter smell pumped in for the original psychoscarepy house

Dont know if this was mentioned before or not, but does anyone else think that the designs on the lantern look like roots from the bottom of a tree. Tis the season of Terra Cruentus me thinks.

i think this guy has a good idea, maybe a five year cycle from now on?

I think they would be able to pump scent into any house they want to. The smell of burning wood in the Jaws Queue would be pretty terrifiying on my part. (Im afraid of people burning up hah) And yeah...the fecal matter smell, from what i heard, was incredibly realistic. I enjoyed the smell of popcorn when you entered Silver Screams last year. (I'd rather smell buttery goodness over pooh any day of the week hah)

And did you say a mad hatter was cast? Hm. I though the past year names were only being assigned to the Hollywood SZ. tHis just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser...

Do you think they are using names from old years to throw us off?

I wasn't sure t first but I definitely think so because the madhatter was a scarezone person, why stick him in a shadows of the past type house, I thot it would be more of a tribute to the bet houses and then a scarezone to tribute the best scarezones.

And mardi GRAS, I have no idea what to think abotthat, they are just blowing my mind with these names

so yes I believe hey are all or part codenames.

I think they would be able to pump scent into any house they want to. The smell of burning wood in the Jaws Queue would be pretty terrifiying on my part. (Im afraid of people burning up hah) And yeah...the fecal matter smell, from what i heard, was incredibly realistic. I enjoyed the smell of popcorn when you entered Silver Screams last year. (I'd rather smell buttery goodness over pooh any day of the week hah)

And did you say a mad hatter was cast? Hm. I though the past year names were only being assigned to the Hollywood SZ. tHis just keeps getting curiouser and curiouser...

i think it might be a little harder to get a smell pumped into a house thats outside, the only memorable smells that i can remember were those of ones in soundstages and buildings, not queue houses.

I wasn't sure t first but I definitely think so because the madhatter was a scarezone person, why stick him in a shadows of the past type house, I thot it would be more of a tribute to the bet houses and then a scarezone to tribute the best scarezones.

And mardi GRAS, I have no idea what to think abotthat, they are just blowing my mind with these names

so yes I believe hey are all or part codenames.

Mad Hatter was in both (I believe if not both then def the last) Scary Tales. SO he was in a house, and that is one of the most popular house series from HHN. And we believe that the Parade building is a history of HHN so it would fit right in.

And I have heard that Mardi Gras is in SF, could it be a return of Midway of the Bizarre?

and now you see why i said the white rabbit would fit well in the parade building, not just hollywood

Was White Rabbit ever in a house tho? I know in 08 the white rabbit was being eaten by Alice and was just a prop, but I dunno about before that

Do you think they are using names from old years to throw us off?

Many people here are beginning to believe that all codenames are given to misdirect us. I, for one, have yet to establish an opinion. That being said, the Parade building (or History of HHN house as it seems) is starting to catch my eye. So far we know 2 scenes (Scn1: The Vortex and Scn9: The Rat Lady Corridor) and 5 actors (Body #2, Body #6, Zombie, Undertaker, and Madhatter) Not knowing how many actors will be in each scene, some of these seem to go together better than others.

Onto the street, I am fairly intrigued by this role. While we know very little about the roles in the majority of the scarezones, this may simply be a masked actor in another zone. I could see this fitting in Mels with the con artist or Kidzone with the Willow Hut. I could see either of these as potential scarezones dealing with Mardi Gras or using New Orleans' connections with Voodoo. While a warped mardi gras zone would work well with zombies or other ghouls festively partying to celebrate their rising from the underworld. With the guests walking through their celebration, we interrupt the party and the scares begin. I also feel that USO could pull off a voodoo based street very well. I have long been a fan of actors being planted in the crowd and the effect of someone walking next to you at one moment and then being posessed or cursed by a witch doctor the next could be very terrifying if done correctly. Then again, I enjoy psychological thrills and "fear of the unknown" slightly more than monsters and implied threat.

Either way, I think this year is gathering steam and looking like it will be very memorable. Can not wait for more details to continue to unfold over the remaining few weeks.

Edited by Source