HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I have decompiled all the images. The videos are all old so there is no reason to repost them as I posted them in years past.

First off I made a new and improved background.

Second, There are a TON of flames (nearly 60) most are animations. but some have some dependencies I would like to share. More on that in the moment.

Here are the blatant images... I manipulated them even more to make them look more like the original. They are Jack, Director, Story Teller, Usher and... ? The Caretaker?!?... I just don't see it.

Anyway, Now to the odd pictures. There are 6 pictures with what I can only explain as a "void" in them. Perhaps they are just bad photoshopping.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

Like I said they are a little odd. I tried manipulating them a bit but haven't yet derived anything from them.

I also haven't had a chance to look at the code... I will but we all know they are very careful since after '07.

Edit: I think I figured out the "void" It looks like the handle of the lantern. Maybe the flame will shoot out the top at some point?

Edit x 2: Just to give you an idea of the void here is the flame animated by itself.

Edited by JWFearman

I find it intresting to update the website this way. Dont get me wrong i love the update, but isnt it a bit reaveling? i mean i know we knew the trio for last year sooner then this but, This just prove reunion year. I like how they did it though. I wonder if we will see more faces come.

I just had an interesting thought from left field while staring at the lantern.

It ALMOST looks like the X panels are hinged, and the two don't completely meet at the middle near the top. We couldn't see this before. What if they're a door? And the lantern not only lights the way, but is the way? Or lets the characters of the past out from its depths, as we're seeing 'flame ghosts' of past icons inside?

Just something to chew on...

No offense to anyone here, but I think it's a bit early to pigeon-hole a "reunion year". (implying a simple rehash of houses like sweet 16)... We have known since last year that all these characters would be back. So seeing the characters in the history section of the site doesn't really sway me. But I agree either way, EVEN if all the sources and hints are wrong about new content, then we will still have the characters in a new light... I think most everyone will be pleasantly surprised this year.

I few more notes to ponder on the update. Why is the incubus posted twice yet darkness is not at all? Repetition usually means importance. An Incubus is also a myth... Albeit Medieval but still Mythology... and they are a real myth unlike Darkness who is simply a movie character.

Also the Ice queen is pictured... and we already know someone was cast AS an Ice Queen in New york.

I still don't understand why BM's likeness cannot be there. After all... she only owns the name.. not the Universal likeness but, her complete absence from the sight seems to be clear. Perhaps we will still have scareators that are BM... But she wont be named.

Regardless, another piece of the puzzle should fall into place very soon...

Edited by JWFearman

Trust me, a reunion year is NOT proved. At least not the kind that everyone is thinking of.

Obviously, its gonna be somthing new. But the icons appearing is odd. And inform me on the "reunion" that everyone is thinking of? I wasnt referring to 16.

I suspect the current site is the same as the site with the drawers, Just to occupy us until the site for this year goes live. Let us not forget the main Hollywood/Orlando page has not been changed yet. They are doing the same as they have in the past, Placeholder site to keep us busy, give us history of the site, then BANG, this years event site.

As for the Icons appearing, yes there will be a tribute to years past *cough* Hollywood Blvd *Cough* Parade building * cough*, but that will be a small portion of this years event.

Edited by Pha_Q

This just may be my imagination, but does anybody else notice the small white center in the middle of the lantern light? To me, it looks like there's a shape in there. It may just be my computer screen discoloring it, so if anybody else sees it, please speak up :P

So I'm new here. & this year is going to be my first at HHN. I was reading the threads and was wondering if anyone could post a pic of this EDDIE character. & since this is a speculation thread..I will add, I hope this is a reunion year being as I've never experienced HHN thus far.

I suspect the current site is the same as the site with the drawers, Just to occupy us until the site for this year goes live. Let us not forget the main Hollywood/Orlando page has not been changed yet. They are doing the same as they have in the past, Placeholder site to keep us busy, give us history of the site, then BANG, this years event site.

As for the Icons appearing, yes there will be a tribute to years past *cough* Hollywood Blvd *Cough* Parade building * cough*, but that will be a small portion of this years event.

Exactly my point, but everyone is so concerned about finding something hidden they overlook fact..

Hey guys just a quick little tid bit, A customer came into the resturaunt today and he was wearing a halloween horror nights staff shirt from 2008 the one with bloody mary. Anyways we were talking a little as I was going back and forth serving my tables and he told me that there is going to be some kind of wedding taking place this year. Just wondering if anyone else heard this or if he was just possibly blowing smoke.

So I'm new here. & this year is going to be my first at HHN. I was reading the threads and was wondering if anyone could post a pic of this EDDIE character. & since this is a speculation thread..I will add, I hope this is a reunion year being as I've never experienced HHN thus far.

Here is a picture of Eddie. http://www.hhnrumors.com/vault/images/horror_revisited/101105_terroreddie/images/001.jpg

OK I have decompiled all the images. The videos are all old so there is no reason to repost them as I posted them in years past.

First off I made a new and improved background.

Second, There are a TON of flames (nearly 60) most are animations. but some have some dependencies I would like to share. More on that in the moment.

Here are the blatant images... I manipulated them even more to make them look more like the original. They are Jack, Director, Story Teller, Usher and... ? The Caretaker?!?... I just don't see it.

I dont know if anyone said this yet, But excellent work Mr.JWFearman.... could you do me a favor and pm me the original frames that you got these icon faces in (since there are sixty, and i am very bad with computers, i wont know how to stop the frames or anything). I just wanna see how Clear the images are from an original frame. But back to speculation. As I had said earlier, this fire may actually very well be the entity of the icons, and once extinguished, will signify the end of our icons, for a long time at least. I am very sturdy in my belief that the lantern is a time-keeper for the HHN event, like I can see them putting it out on Halloween Night, like the end of a festival. It seems to me like a big countdown to a horrific and gory new years party, and I think that is pretty cool. How does everyone else feel about this theory?

Hey guys just a quick little tid bit, A customer came into the resturaunt today and he was wearing a halloween horror nights staff shirt from 2008 the one with bloody mary. Anyways we were talking a little as I was going back and forth serving my tables and he told me that there is going to be some kind of wedding taking place this year. Just wondering if anyone else heard this or if he was just possibly blowing smoke.

:lol:

Oh gosh, every year, for the past 3 years now there is a rumor that goes around about a wedding with Jack and Chance. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just not really believing this as of now since I have heard this rumor year after year. I wouldn't mind the wedding idea, although it would be a better idea if they did it in a couple of years, that is if they do plan on doing it.

This is a crazy far-fetched idea and obviously wouldn't be the case, but I figured I'd throw it out there for convo lol:

What if the new characters/icons took over HHN XX?

For example, right now were seeing characters that are suppose to be here this year for a reunion year. Almost like a happy (as ironic as that sounds) little event with the old icons :rolleyes: . But the new icons are planning to kill this years icons to start the "new era of darkness." Think of it like Freddy vs. Jason style - bad guy against bad guy. In succeeding, the new icons take over HHN and terrorize everyone who enters - showing how they torture each icon (a house for each icon being tortured). They show their evil power over the event and warp it into a whole new type of evil and scare, where they then plant the new seed for horror creatures to be born.

I know it sounds crazy! It was a random thought that popped in my head lol

But, what if!?

It would be cool if they did some kind of plot twist that non of us were expecting though! ;)

Edited by HHNMongrel

I love reading all the conspiracy theories people have. You guys are worse than the 9/11 freaks who examine individual support beams in a building to try and validate their claims.

A&D members themselves, including the guy in charge of websites, read this site and laugh at people who start examining every single detail for hidden clues and pictures. Guys, they don't do that. As the Bloody Mary site showed, they like to give hints to let you figure out what the houses and streets will have. But they're not exactly Rubik's Cubes. You don't need to ponder over every pixel, weak and weary, to find hidden icons. The faces in the flame are an example of this: easy to find with a little bit of effort.

There IS a point when speculation just gets silly, ya dig?

I love reading all the conspiracy theories people have. You guys are worse than the 9/11 freaks who examine individual support beams in a building to try and validate their claims.

A&D members themselves, including the guy in charge of websites, read this site and laugh at people who start examining every single detail for hidden clues and pictures. Guys, they don't do that. As the Bloody Mary site showed, they like to give hints to let you figure out what the houses and streets will have. But they're not exactly Rubik's Cubes. You don't need to ponder over every pixel, weak and weary, to find hidden icons. The faces in the flame are an example of this: easy to find with a little bit of effort.

There IS a point when speculation just gets silly, ya dig?

Isn't true speculation where we respect other's opinions? Anything is speculation, no matter how crazy the information is, so just have fun without the bitterness. :)