HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agreee i dont see HFTH returning because i loved that house because of the amazing sets in the house, not to take away from the outside locations, but i dont think they could make the great sets they had in that SS that year. When i think outside houses i think pretty simple sets, ie....saw, run, doomsday....and others like that......HOWEVER this can be disproven by Leave it to Cleaver, because the set in the end of that house was FANTASTIC, so it can be done, i dont see it though, but any guess is as good as anyones until the info comes out.

I liked PS:HFTH (not to mention being in it) but don't know how they would further the story or make it different enough to still go with the Holiday Theme.

I hope they are able to do a house in Jaws that can stand up to the location and the challenges that come along with it.

So a van is being used as a prop screams PhyscoScarpy? Boy what a strange little world we live.

I don't think it's the Van alone. It's the hints of "Holiday" that is giving the people that idea as well, just there opinion. Right or wrong.

I don't think it's the Van alone. It's the hints of "Holiday" that is giving the people that idea as well, just there opinion. Right or wrong.

I'm not saying there wrong by any needs its just a prop. So if we saw a Pick Up truck instead people would scream Creatures. Once again its just a prop, nothing more then just that. Yes it could be for PS but then again it might not.

maybe they decide to move on from shadybrooks and decide to pick a new area i mean alot people was talking about how carey,ohio is somehow incorparated with this year event then again i could be wrong it just a opinion and all will be reveal soon

I think you could definitely be on to something there, I mean I guess it could be original PS but I would love to see a NEW area with a NEW story, it has been said this year is a mixture of horrors past and new horrors.

This is just my two cents. Although most of the haunted houses located in the Disaster queue have started where you enter the house behind Beetle Juice and exit the house in the front of Disaster, haven't there been a few where you would actually enter the house in the Disaster queue area and exit behind Beetle Juice? I remember this back from 2004 for the Deadtropolis haunted house AND if I remember correctly, you entered the house through a car/maintenance garage that did have a minivan inside of it and it was really foggy. These pictures posted of construction remind me more of the Deadtropolis haunted house that PS just because it did have a similar entrance with a car garage and a van inside. I'll see if I can find some pictures from 2004 of the entrance to Deadtropolis.

New pic from HHNRumors.

We now have a garage door to go with the van.

garage_full.jpg

I think it would be cool if the door was closed and you had to walk behind the van...and a scareactor was on the other side and would just BEAT on the door periodically scaring the bejesus out of whoever was walking behind the van. A cheap and easy scare, but one that would surely get a reaction out of anybody walking by.

Considering that we know nothing about Carey, OH other than it is the hometown of one of the main execs to HHN and that certain houses were based in that town. Does it really matter if it takes place in Carey or not???

Haha you do have a good point theres really no other signifigance other than that and it was used for LITC, but i guess whats important to me is that if this is one of these past houses that it isn't PS because e i didnt really think it was deserving of a return, however i did love the sets, as ive said already

Considering that we know nothing about Carey, OH other than it is the hometown of one of the main execs to HHN and that certain houses were based in that town. Does it really matter if it takes place in Carey or not???

Carey, OH is the backdrop for both HHN 18 and 19. Carey Elementary, The Butchered Buck, Dr. Agana's Medical Clinic, Universal Palace Theater, Meetz Meats, and Wyandot County Water Treatment Center are all in the fictional town (don't remember if LegendaryTruth is stationed in Carey, though, need someone to help me out with that one). It was said that 18, 19, and 20 are underneath a three-year-arc, and considering Carey was featured in the first two, it should be reasonably believed that the town will play a part in HHN XX, if it's only one house or if it's the whole event.

i saw on the speculation board someone posted pics from D.T. Back in 04 and it look like the same design set that we see now in the diaster area maybe d.t. makeing a return

Got my call... Unfortunately, no chainsaw. I will miss the saw in my hands but it's ok. Make HHN 20 easy for me.

I was cast as Mechanic #2 in Disaster queue on Cast B.

I think that settles the whole DT and HFTH Speculation. now we know what type of garage it is I wonder what the theme will be.