HHN XX Construction Updates

This is for Discussion on HHN Construction. Please discuss in a Peaceful manner.

*Thread Disclaimer*

Horror Night Nightmare's and it's Staff are not responsible for pictures and/or videos taken in construction areas or any other unauthorized area of Universal Orlando Resort or Universal Studio's California. Horror Night Nightmare's does not condone this activity, and all pictures and/or video will be removed without warning

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some pictures already from the 2 Sprung tent areas on May 28th. All the pics are from 'movement'... things that were not there 2 days earlier. It looked like they were still taking out an old house since on the 26th the dumpster was standing full of construction type material at the back tent... now it was empty. The biggest thing back there were the rock facades standing there (most definately out of the final Wolfman house scene) they were also NOT there 2 days earlier and the Spawning tank. Also a whole load of trees laying around. No idea what they are for but I assume if they would be waste, they'd get them in a dumpster immediately when they cut them down... they are there for a few days now so who knows.

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01461cropped.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01464.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

Edited by Nocturas

Construction photos always bring a tear to my eye, I think back to working the very first year of Fright Nights and everyone speculating if this event would ever turn into anything substantial.

Here we are 20 years later, with an event so lavish in production that construction of the houses starts months ahead of time... :)

What are all those black stick looking things?

We're not entirely sure. Dr. Raymond Holmes was with me when I took the pics and none of us could realy figure it out. Our best guess is that they all are concrete block stands to mount branches on to create small trees, who knows... IF they are for HHN and not for anything else.

We're not entirely sure. Dr. Raymond Holmes was with me when I took the pics and none of us could realy figure it out. Our best guess is that they all are concrete block stands to mount branches on to create small trees, who knows... IF they are for HHN and not for anything else.

Now that you mention that it does seem like it could be for the trees...plus they are right next to them, riight.?

The empty shell of the Spawning septic tank has actually never been moved since the event. We went through the backstage areas to enter Grad Bash back in May and the tank was still there.

Now that you mention it, they do look like tree stands!

ohh, interesting pictures, im so curious!!! a forest? well the wolfman had some trees, and this is a tent house...and also the thank from spawning..interesting...

and someone correct me here but I thought they used the tents for storage, and that is why we see this stuff every year and they have that Marshalling yard to store what can be stored outside so they can start on the tent houses, as well as start picking out what props they will be reuseing as they come out of storage and where they will be reused. they did this last year, the top piece from skool house sat out near one of the tents.

This is today at Jaws, not behind the big white double doors but in the even more extended queue area to the right of it, like the side of the building next to where the house queue would be.

21kvtzm.jpg

When looking through the windows of the double doors, it was all just empty except for a decent sized light on the ground.

Maybe is it something with a fun house. Because I see colored balls in a net. Or aren't it balls, I mean the coloured things in the top of the picture.

That is there year round as part of the Jaws queue, it is not HHN related.

tisk tisk tisk. people taking pictures of construction shall start again. all i have to say is i hope i dont get killed once again by fellow vaulters...i mean fellow nightmare"rers"

We don't "kill" over here. No worries. ^_^ Everyone takes pictures at their own risk. Now, back to topic. :)

Awesome pictures by the way :D

ohh, interesting pictures, im so curious!!! a forest? well the wolfman had some trees, and this is a tent house...and also the thank from spawning..interesting...

The tank has never actually moved. They've removed the internal mechanics, but the shell has been there ever since the event.