HHN XX Construction Updates

yeah pretty much but i stated before in one of the angle shot of the diaster house where the two doorway at there a cutout abouve the doorway where it look like a sign or billboard type is going be place giving the name of the unknow body shop

Van, mechanic role, your thought about an "unknown BODY SHOP". Maybe a play on words and a house called Body Shop?

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van, mechanic role, your thought about an "unknown BODY SHOP". Maybe a play on words and a house called Body Shop?

EDIT: HHNFANTIC84 beat me to it ^^^^^^ haha

That's actually very interesting. It would make perfect sense. It would appear to be a "body shop" for cars, and like Leave it to Cleaver it turns out to be a literal body shop. If that's the case it could be pretty cool..

Edited by lilmike09

or you can call it chop shop as in the chop shop places instead of car parts being sold it body sorta like a leave it cleaver house

That would be amusing on so many levels!

Doesn't Emeril have a restaurant called 'Tchop Shop' on City Walk? :lol:

M

I know someone who was cast as "Carnie #1" in Disaster. I'm trying to figure out how that fits in with a chop shop and mechanic thing...i mean we took it as Carnie or Carney as in a Carnival/Freak Show type person...I'm going insane I'm so confused trying to put things together!

I know someone who was cast as "Carnie #1" in Disaster. I'm trying to figure out how that fits in with a chop shop and mechanic thing...i mean we took it as Carnie or Carney as in a Carnival/Freak Show type person...I'm going insane I'm so confused trying to put things together!

Hmmm, all these cast names might just be placeholders by Uni meant to confuse based on the visible van in the construction pics. CARny could just be another play on words relating to cars meant to further confuse us and the house has nothing to do with a chop/body shop in overall theme.

Hey everyone as I was riding Jaws today, when we drove by the extended queue building there were two pieces of the outside wall that really caught my eye. One was covered in like fake logs and further down the other wall segment looked like trees with branches and gave a very foresty feel.

EDIT.... the wall i said that looked like it was covered in logs looks more like a boarded up wall to keep "things" from breaking in.

Edited by xmclovinx06

Disaster's facade is being worked on, and it has two fixed ladders on either side. Not ladders being used for construction, but actually part of the facade. A grey and black color scheme (the same color scheme around the garage door in the house)

I've heard it looks more like a mental asylum than a mechanic's shop, which is what is being speculated. The facade seems to be positioned at the same spot at the Doomsday facade. As for the inside of the house, wallpaper is already being put up and there's a door in there with writing, but the person who saw it, couldn't quite make it out.

Edited by King_K.

so dose this mean that physcoscarpy is not rule out cause if you said mental aslyum then maybe the speculation may be right but my friend is out there today and i tole him to send me pics from any construction going on universal so hopefully i be able to get some

I was there yesterday with Luke125 and they've started running a ton of wires through the Disaster house as well as added a light above the garage door.

Yes, and also on the far right of the house you can also see what looks like detailed door that we would walk through. It looks like we're going to walk out of the house and then back in it, those are just my thoughts though I could be wrong.

Edited by Luke125

*updated pics on HHNRUMORS.COM wow the dieaster area starting to look real good and starting to come together

oh, I just went there to look now and yeah, is really looking good, LoL it looks funny with so much light inside :)

Hey everyone as I was riding Jaws today, when we drove by the extended queue building there were two pieces of the outside wall that really caught my eye. One was covered in like fake logs and further down the other wall segment looked like trees with branches and gave a very foresty feel.

EDIT.... the wall i said that looked like it was covered in logs looks more like a boarded up wall to keep "things" from breaking in.

I was there this past weekend as well and I can confirm the "forest" inside the JAWS queue house. It appeared to be a tunnel with branches coming off the sides and leaves attached to the top and sides. I didn't take any pictures, but you can go see for yourself. This new addition to our speculation on the theming of this house is very confusing, but hopefully we'll find out soon enough how all of this fits together.

I work at a hospital and the gargage door with the van kinda reminds of the ambulance entrance at the hospital. Any chance that they are turning that van into an ambulance? If people are saying that it looks like a mental asylum well how about a hospital? Any chance of that?

Disaster's facade is being worked on, and it has two fixed ladders on either side. Not ladders being used for construction, but actually part of the facade. A grey and black color scheme (the same color scheme around the garage door in the house)

I've heard it looks more like a mental asylum than a mechanic's shop, which is what is being speculated. The facade seems to be positioned at the same spot at the Doomsday facade. As for the inside of the house, wallpaper is already being put up and there's a door in there with writing, but the person who saw it, couldn't quite make it out.

I work at a hospital and the gargage door with the van kinda reminds of the ambulance entrance at the hospital. Any chance that they are turning that van into an ambulance? If people are saying that it looks like a mental asylum well how about a hospital? Any chance of that?

They used an ambulance before in the Psychoscareapy Home for the Holidays house back at HHN 17. (Mental Asylum, Hospital) With HHN anything is possible...:D

I was there this past weekend as well and I can confirm the "forest" inside the JAWS queue house. It appeared to be a tunnel with branches coming off the sides and leaves attached to the top and sides. I didn't take any pictures, but you can go see for yourself. This new addition to our speculation on the theming of this house is very confusing, but hopefully we'll find out soon enough how all of this fits together.

i just came back from universal and at the entrance of the haunted house was a swing set. and an old club house idk what to make of it i also saw the camo stuff.

It wasn't an ambulance it was just a Shady Brooke Van. I don't see how anyone can think the disaster queue is a mental hospital.

I'm just saying it'd be nice to see just once, you post something positive.

Unless we have credible evidence that it's for sure not a mental hospital, and I'm not even saying it is. Just, honestly man. Chill out. You only post when you wanna make someone stupid, and it's more annoying reading your posts than people whose speculations are just absurd.

Unless we have credible evidence that it's for sure not a mental hospital, and I'm not even saying it is. Just, honestly man. Chill out. You only post when you wanna make someone stupid, and it's more annoying reading your posts than people whose speculations are just absurd.

i stand behind jeff on this comment its annoying when people just shoot everyone elses ideas down everyone is entitled to there own opinion. just cause you cant see something dosnt mean noone else can either.

Edited by mikemckin123

...wow, Jaws has a swing set for an entrance and a forest scene, but the scareactors are bed clothes, nightmare man, and valedictorian... all im seeing is a huge clusterf**k of the most random things. Uni has us completely confused and they are laughing behind their computer screens.

Trust me if I wanted to post to call out someones stupidity my post count would be much higher. Sometimes you don't need credible evidence just common sense. Ok then let me ask you... what about the disaster queue makes it look like a mental hospital?