HHN XX Construction Updates

well i enlarged this, and then screencapped this from the video posted in the thread... but as i went back to quote it it was deleted.

but here it is anyhow, from pha_q's (i believe) video

2cngu3a.jpg

i'm not sure what standpoint this is from, so just to clarify again, i did not take this photo!

Is that in the Jaws que?

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i enlarged this, and then screencapped this from the video posted in the thread... but as i went back to quote it it was deleted.

2cngu3a.jpg

i'm not sure what standpoint this is from, so just to clarify again, i did not take this photo!

This swinger could be for a Nightmare on Elmstreet (A children's bike and the swingers), The Omen (Children's bike and the swingers), The Ring (don't know how you call that thing in English I mean that thing on the right with the roof) house it could be everything :P

When I was watching the Website Update topic could it be possible that the photo is from a house of the User or the Director...

Edited by DutchHHNfan

Hey guys! Went over to Universal today and got some juicy pics of the truck from the disaster queue! Looks like they've added a slew of tires and started decorating the truck! There's even a "bloody" sink.

I have a bunch of photos along with close-ups here: http://www.destinationthemepark.com/park/2010/07/breaking-hhn-xx-house-spy-shots-part-3-the-juicy-edition/

img_2726.png

I can definitively say that the Jaws house is not NOES or The Omen, but The Omen does have a particular type of character who fits into the theme.

As for the sprung tent facade, I'm almost certain that this is going to be a military base, much like The Thing. And before anyone over-analyzes my words, I'm not in any way suggesting that The Thing is returning. I'm quite positive that it's NOT.

More pics from today, including better shots of the swingset, and Sting Alley...what's in Sting alley? You missed it!!??!!? Click here to see it all.

And yes, all pics were taken from walkways and no "backstage" pics.

the only thing different about sting alley is i notice that the fake posters that were up are taken down. i haven't been down sting alley since hhn last year so i don't know if this is new or not.

and i don't recognize that broken-steel-enormous-cigarette-looking-thing in the bottom right of the first photo. i could just be unobservant, however.

also, i'm way too excited about a broken swingset and bloody sink.

Edited by val

the only thing different about sting alley is i notice that the fake posters that were up are taken down. i haven't been down sting alley since hhn last year so i don't know if this is new or not.

Exactly. The posters are gone. Of course if you all read the article, you'd know that :blink:

2cngu3a.jpg

Actually, I'm pretty sure that well is always there. Swingset's new, though.

Got some more photos from the simspons exit. It seems like they're setting something up in one of the tents that has to do with water.

Here's the link: http://www.destinationthemepark.com/park/2010/07/breaking-hhn-xx-house-spy-shots-part-4-the-wet-edition/

What do u guys think's going on?

It's unusually hot and humid in the Northeast...I'd guess that it's the same in Florida (my father lives in Myrtle Beach and said it's CRAZY hot and humid there). My guess it's just some kind of humidity and heat related thing. Like a cold glass sweats in heat...hot air rises, so leaking down from the top is no surprise.

I doubt there's water involved in the house...and even if there is, I doubt it's "running" in July.

I recognize the area that the swingset is in. For Friday The 13th in 2007 they had a small campsite set up there. It's right next to the walkway up into the house entrance (during 2009 for SAW, the left side of the walkway had the series posters on it; this is right across from where they were).

After looking at the garage pics, seeing the tires finally made me realize we are going to be entering through the garage.. is that the beginning of the maze or a middle part where you go outside and come back in through the garage?

Edited by DarkFoama

After looking at the garage pics, seeing the tires finally made me realize we are going to be entering through the garage.. is that the beginning of the maze or a middle part where you go outside and come back in through the garage?

Most likely we are going out and back in because it has been stated that the facade for the entrance of the house is back where the doomsday entrance was.

Got some more photos from the simspons exit. It seems like they're setting something up in one of the tents that has to do with water.

Here's the link: http://www.destinationthemepark.com/park/2010/07/breaking-hhn-xx-house-spy-shots-part-4-the-wet-edition/

What do u guys think's going on?

I believe the water on the tent is from a sprinkler that is on the top. The tents are sprayed down everyday for cooling purposes.