HHN XX Speculation

Mark M.

If Universal would just throw us a bone then at least our speculation would be more concentrated and specific instead of totally random and annoying.

Burnt wood could mean anything. Combine it with some noise, smoke and lights and you got yourself a pretty scary fire scene. Could be that we all revisit Bloody Mary's office/world and it ends by the place burning down or Caretaker's place burning down or Jack's etc.

Ready for some new icons next Fall... Fire could mean *bye* *bye* to an icon(s).

You'll get bones thrown to you when they deem it the appropriate time.

As for an icon going bye bye, old icons never truly die, they could come back at any time. When it comes to HHN always expect the unexpected.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone calm down. Mostly what is being said here is just rehashing and speculating old ideas. Everyone is spinning their wheels here waiting for new content. Why not shift the speculation in a different direction or not post until we get some confirmation.

We have confirmed room names from the permits. Why not speculate on that?

Or how the Legendary Truth will be used this year?

Burned 2x4 in the Jaws queue?

Old van in the Disaster queue?

We could speculate ad nauseum the use of movies and icons so why not move away from that and speculate on the new material.

Edited by JWFearman

I seriouly wont think they will put an icon house over at JAWS again.. We have had one to many cluster fucks since 07.

Hey, I thought F13:CB was awesome. It really worked in the Jaws queue. I think you mean from 06 with the exception of 07 and Saw in 09

It may not sound "catchy" to you, but it does sound like a tagline that they would use, and it makes me confident that this will be a unique year where we don't just get a reunion and we aren't constricted to a single theme such as Bloody Mary or the UPT. I think this will be more like what the earlier years of HHN were; with a tagline, no specific icon, and a bunch of kickass houses.

It may not sound "catchy" to you, but it does sound like a tagline that they would use, and it makes me confident that this will be a unique year where we don't just get a reunion and we aren't constricted to a single theme such as Bloody Mary or the UPT. I think this will be more like what the earlier years of HHN were; with a tagline, no specific icon, and a bunch of kickass houses.

I agree with this. It's simple, and it's very catchy.

Thanks. We take pride in the site, as we are fans ourselves and enjoy discussing it with other fans.

As much as I'd love to see all the Houses and SZ's flow together like 15 and 18, I think we all pretty much seem to agree it will be a "best of" year, so let's not forget the Scare Zones. If they were to bring some back, what would you like to see? The first couple that come to mind for me are Field of Screams and Deadtropolis. I'd like to see what you all have for a House and Scare Zone wish list.

I would LOVE to see Deadtropolis. they did an AMAZING job in 2006. lots of intense scares there, especially inside Nazarmans Alley. it was the only scarezone that year that made me afraid to pass by again. lol. but lke i always say. HHN orlando NEEDS MORE CHAINSAWS!!!! cuz if u go to hollywood theres a chainsaw guy at like every 3 feet. and thats wat orlando is lacking of. also make the scarezones less interactive(such as no family pictures posing with the scaeactors)

but i dont really care wat scarezones they do as long as they re-make

-Deadtropolis(2006)

-Troupe Macabre(2007)

-Midway of the Bizarre

-and something involving Chainsaws. lol

as for houses its obvious theyre gonna bring back old hhn houses.

but if they do bloody mary, would it kill them to bring back the hall of mirrors from the NOES house in 2007? cuz a hall of mirrors would be badass especially if it involves Mary...

As for the Usher or Director, i would like to see Saw or Dead Silence or the New Line Characters(Freddy Jason Leatherface) and the The Thing.

and definetly a PsychoScarepy house. cuz 2006 was pretty intense.

oh and Also it wouldnt Hurt to Bring Back RUN. im a big fan of Eddie and i would like to see him at least one more time.(They Need to make a seperate year for eddie and Cindy)

and lastly a Screamhouse, afterall who doesnt love the caretaker? the storyteller, i could give less of a damn. lol.

but yeah u get where im going..

I don't get what the "logo" is. The "image" used in this advertisement is different then the one in the AP newsletter, and this advertisement doesn't even really have a picture. But honestly to me, what picture is in the background (mainly up top) resembles Carnival of Carnage in my oppinon. :P

As far as houses I think the Jaws que is equally on par with a lot of the houses. I know I was in it, but Saw was good, the same for F13. I don't think Bloody Mary failed because of the Jaws que it just had execution issues. I think that Universal has a really good gauge of what does and doesn't work in Jaws and Disaster.

As far as lines, Jaws will continue to have a some what longer wait than most of the other houses and that is due to proximity. It's right beside Bill and Ted.

I don't get what the "logo" is. The "image" used in this advertisement is different then the one in the AP newsletter, and this advertisement doesn't even really have a picture. But honestly to me, what picture is in the background (mainly up top) resembles Carnival of Carnage in my oppinon. :P

I agree, this is still not the final promotional artwork. The tagline will likely be "Twenty Years of Fear" but I fully expect a very eye catching image of some sort to accompany it.

Otherwise what would they put up on the billboards?

As far as houses I think the Jaws que is equally on par with a lot of the houses. I know I was in it, but Saw was good, the same for F13. I don't think Bloody Mary failed because of the Jaws que it just had execution issues. I think that Universal has a really good gauge of what does and doesn't work in Jaws and Disaster.

As far as lines, Jaws will continue to have a some what longer wait than most of the other houses and that is due to proximity. It's right beside Bill and Ted.

Very true. We've have 2 pretty decent houses there... Though, I still hated RoF... IT just didn't work in my opinion. It wasn't very detailed either. It's a bad place for houses that require a grander scale. It worked for F13 because F13 didn't really require much, and same thing for Saw. Plus, the building adds to the theme.

"20 years of fear" works and it rhymes.

It doesn't confine the event to a specific idea.

I agree with BruinsFan, think outside the box.

The icons and past houses wont be the focus this year.

It is a celebration.. not a rehash.

K so I was poking around the HHN Orlando site cuz well I was bored after checking for updates...but anyway I dunno if someone saw this before or if its common knowledge, anyway so I was looking at the audition page ( http://universalauditions.com/orlando/schedule.asp ) and on it they are auditioning stilt walkers. Am I gonna get my wish and have the Terra Queen show up?? FINGERS CROSSED! Oh and if anyone saw this before I'm sorry...I didn't see anything when I ran a search of the forums. :otis:

K so I was poking around the HHN Orlando site cuz well I was bored after checking for updates...but anyway I dunno if someone saw this before or if its common knowledge, anyway so I was looking at the audition page ( http://universalauditions.com/orlando/schedule.asp ) and on it they are auditioning stilt walkers. Am I gonna get my wish and have the Terra Queen show up?? FINGERS CROSSED! Oh and if anyone saw this before I'm sorry...I didn't see anything when I ran a search of the forums. :otis:

I dont think that really tells us anything they use the stilt walkers for alot of things it could just be something in a scarezone good observation tho because that would be cool to see the Terra Queen

That's a huge factor. Same thing happens at the disaster house when RHPS dumps. They come out of a show, and they usually want to hit a house. Boom, there's one right there and wait times jump 10-15 mins for RHPS and 20-30 for BnT. And considering there's a BnT show every what, 45 minutes? Add all those people on top of the normal amount of people going into the house and you've got a hell of a wait time booster, especially for the Jaws house.

Edited by RaiZe