HHN 22 Discussion

To be fair both videos dont give much away. Silent Hill is lights on and no scareactors and Dead End is so dark you can barley seen anything. Both look good though cant wait!

He's right...the videos really don't give much away at all. So for those of you who dying to see them but are afraid that your going to ruin your initial experience with each house, no need to fret, that will not happen. So, come on, give into peer pressure and watch them, all us cool kids are doing it.... :ninja:

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for posting the pictures over here. It was hard keeping up with multiple cameras, facebook and twitter. Hope everyone enjoyed the updates from the event today!

Thanks to you all for sharing so much with us, it made for a very fun afternoon at work... :)

• Like 1

Hey guys just saw HHN 22 comercial here in Texas on Syfy channel. I've never seen a HHN comercial shown on tv here. Im so pumped and ready to get to Orlando.

That's awesome they are showing them here now! I've missed them since moving here, aside from online. Oh yeah and hey from 'The Woodlands.'

Well I'm not watching them you can't make me :P

Actually I will probably go blackout on Employee preview night as well. I really don't like the spoilers at that point. But... I will have a review from the 21st... And pics from the UMTH the next day :)

• Like 2

I'm sorry if I missed it being discussed, but do we no call times for TWD. More specifically when cast changes will happen?

I want to witness this cast change at least once, and I'm only going two nights this year.

that is something I am wondering about as well, I would like to be there, but I wouldn't want to be there for a long time waiting, I wonder how will people know.

Dead End walkthrough! Enjoy :)

okay that video was good,

Wow, they used the Vortex beautifully, really really great use, genius actually!

This was me last night:

*HNN posts Silent Hill walkthrough, Inside the Magic puts up Dead End video*

"MUST RESIST... WATCHING.. WON'T SPOIL IT.. WANT TO BE SURPR-"

*presses play, drools*

I have been flip flopping between Walking Dead and Gothic being my most anticipated, but Dead End just shot up right alongside them. I love the "traditional" ghost stories/haunted mansions so I have a feeling this might very well end up being my favorite because of that bias.

As insane as Silent Hill looks, that's still my least anticipated. I'm just not into that whole franchise at all.

I dont know what to say about the "Beast" costume.

Yeah, about those... did they go to Party City and buy the masks?

Edited by Coast

As insane as Silent Hill looks, that's still my least anticipated. I'm just not into that whole franchise at all.

Yeah, about those... did they go to Party City and buy the masks?

Silent Hill does look pretty damn incredible, but like you it's still probably my least anticipated...simply because I'm still mad that I wasted two hours of my life watching the first movie. That's two hours I can never get back.

I think they went to the local produce market and said "Hey we need some sacks for costumes, whatcha got?" I seriously think there will be some incredible make up and/or masks for the beasts which is why the costumes are so simple.

I think they went to the local produce market and said "Hey we need some sacks for costumes, whatcha got?" I seriously think there will be some incredible make up and/or masks for the beasts which is why the costumes are so simple.

We only saw a VERY small sample of each of the hordes yesterday, from what was said in interviews.

All the hordes will have many, many different costumes making them up.

We only saw a VERY small sample of each of the hordes yesterday, from what was said in interviews.

All the hordes will have many, many different costumes making them up.

Oh, I thoroughly realize what we saw was merely a teaser. Like I said I think many of the horde costumes are so simple for a very good reason, be it elaborate make up and/or the interaction the legions with have with one another and/or the guests.