HHN 22 Discussion

Not sure if this was mentioned by anyone, but something that was said at the media event (from the interviews Behind the Thrills posted) made me think that perhaps the way that restaurants/shops/bathrooms won't be "safe" is that maybe some employees will also have something like makeup or a mask or something else. Probably unrealistic, but I know that in 2009 Howl o Scream had janitors walk around the park in normal uniform but had trashcans and wheelchairs with fake skeletons that would pop out. I also believe one of them was in a (pig?) mask. It would be pretty cool but again just a thought

that would be pretty great, if all the workers had some kind of costume, didn't even have to be too much, just a little bit of make up and different clothes,

I would like that, I just wonder how much that would cost them,

it sounds like a nice Idea but I would rather have more scarezones too, but it would be really cool I mean, the custodial already wear bloody shirts,

• Like 1

I think the houses and street experience is going to be amazing this year from what we've seen thus far, but the marketing this year quite frankly has sucked. The website is horrid, the one commercial is okay, the billboards are bland, and even though I like the posters on the gate it seems like we won't get a video either. I feel like my excitement this year is definitely more self generated than due to anything they've done marketing wise. It might have something to do with I don't like how The Walking Dead is taking the forefront. I get the reasons, but it doesn't do anything for me. Just my opinion.

• Like 4

I was at Blue Man this past Saturday night (late showing) and got to see the front gate all lit up with music playing.

It was awesome! The little wooden shacks below the archways were lit by red lights from the inside, and the music was a creepy sounding gregorian chant. It looked like they were testing lighting and fog in the streets as well, but didn't see any actors in the streets unfortunately.

It was nice to enjoy some pre-HHN ambiance with literally nobody around :)

• Like 2

Rumors about a special horror edition of Cinematic Spectacular where true it seems. From Universal's Facebook:

"Throughout the night, the Universal Studios Lagoon will play host, visually, to several horrifying tributes complete with choreographed fountains, lasers and light. From its murky depths, atmospheric homages to Alfred Hitchcock, the Universal Classic Monsters, Alice Cooper and The Child’s Play series will invade our guests’ senses as they experience all the terrifying thrills HHN22 has to offer."

220335_10151083856513233_1775962660_o.jpg

• Like 3