HHN XXI Speculation

Mark M.

If the icon for this years HHN will represent Death I don't think it will be someone that we have seen before in the past like Cindy. Eventhough she never really had a year to herself I think the Icon for this year will be something totally new. All I keep thinking about when trying to speculate for HHN XXI is the saying A New Age of Darkness Begins...

If the old hardrock and Hercules/Xena buildings were condemned, which would be by the city/county or state ,they would either been torn down

or repaired to satisfied local building inspections.This should be public record(condemned buildings).

It could take years for reinspection though.

Maybe one these buildings will be a used as a extreme/pay to enter house?

If the icon for this years HHN will represent Death I don't think it will be someone that we have seen before in the past like Cindy. Eventhough she never really had a year to herself I think the Icon for this year will be something totally new. All I keep thinking about when trying to speculate for HHN XXI is the saying A New Age of Darkness Begins...

Darkness, not (big horn guy from Legend) was supposed to be the icon / mascot for Tales of Terror (2005), but was later scrapped for the Terra Queen. If you take the saying "A new of Darkness begins" literally it's probable that we could see a personification of Darkness that we were supposed to see before.

Darkness, not (big horn guy from Legend) was supposed to be the icon / mascot for Tales of Terror (2005), but was later scrapped for the Terra Queen. If you take the saying "A new of Darkness begins" literally it's probable that we could see a personification of Darkness that we were supposed to see before.

.....Where did you hear about Darkness?... just out of curiosity.. Any images on Darkness???

.....Where did you hear about Darkness?... just out of curiosity.. Any images on Darkness???

From well respected member, Dr. Jimmy of course! :) He has attended every single year of HHN ever since the beginning.

thanks for the shout out Cody.

Art and Design's original plans for HHN 15 were revealed to us last year in the VIP Lounge.

I was there at the V.I.P. Lounge, but I only heard of The Master(which had no image), Jill (who did have an image) and Fate (who also had an image)... Did they talk about darkness at the second presentation?

I was there at the V.I.P. Lounge, but I only heard of The Master(which had no image), Jill (who did have an image) and Fate (who also had an image)... Did they talk about darkness at the second presentation?

This was at the first presentation of the VIP night when they talked about HHN 15 and Terra Cruentus. It sounds like you attended the night when they talked about Icons.

Very true, Very true indeed. That is an awesome concept that really could work. Maybe you and Dr. Jimmy should give Uni a call...:) Well played good sir... B)

The old Hard Rock building? Idk how likely that is but it would be awsome having another scarehouse this year...I mean this IS the new age of darkness....I think that could include some expansions in the house area :P

And you know....thinking about the phrase "the new age of darkness" sort of reminds me of something apocolyptic....I know we've already discussed a 2012 theme, but thats what it sort of reminds me of. Is it likely? Not really lol but still......it just leaves me with this ominous feeling.....like there's something looming, watching...waiting. And whatever it is, is gonna be alot more terrifying then Fear on stilts lol

O_o

then again...it could be all the coffee I've had today that's making me on edge lol

and Yes Dr Jimmy, A Jack Offspring lOL took me a minute to get that one :P

This was at the first presentation of the VIP night when they talked about HHN 15 and Terra Cruentus. It sounds like you attended the night when they talked about Icons.

Ah, yes that's right. I forgot about the other presentations.... I had only attended the one for icons, lol! Dr.Jimmy, is there any way you could possibly send me some more info on the unused icon ideas such as Darkness and Fate. I would like to keep a list.

Who is this "fate" everybody keeps talking about? Im starting to get curious here!!

yeah I am kind of curious who is that and why they didn't use it, I remember hearing about Fate before but, I wonder why they have Icons that they didn't use, that's interesting,

The old Hard Rock building? Idk how likely that is but it would be awsome having another scarehouse this year...I mean this IS the new age of darkness....I think that could include some expansions in the house area :P

They can't use that building because its condemned :(

I still think Fear is the worst Icon I've ever seen in HHN, anything they do from then on would be an improvement, part of the reason he is the worst is because he was very underused, No Fear house or anything, I mean, he was barely there, and his costume sucks, so anything really would be an improvement,

I actually liked his costume a lot. I just wished he had more of a presence in the park and not just his voice every every few seconds over the loud speakers. I still think that if he was in a house and came out of the shadows and right into your face it would be scary the $hit out of you. I also thought he would have been awesome sitting on Hades throne in the Gates of Ruin.

I totally disagree. fear was a really well thought out concept just highly underused. and the costume if you really look at it was absolutely amazing. tell me for real that if you saw that in your closet or under your bed when you were a kid you wouldnt have s''t yourself. Dont blame the icon... blame the desighners for misuse of an amazing character wich with the right placement could have been really dope. as far as fate gos id like to see what thats all about in the future. and who was "Jil" if any one has a pic or discription let me know

my 2 cents!l